[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here vegan? In need a whey alternative.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: woahwhey.jpg (27KB, 397x288px) Image search: [Google]
woahwhey.jpg
27KB, 397x288px
I'm a really shitty vegetarian. Basically only use whey and occasionally I will eat some fish. I want to take the steps to go vegan but I really do not think i will be able to get in the protein I need without a shake. Basically I don't even use the standard wheys that are usually chocolate/vanilla and the like. I use isopure but the juice flavored ones...its a bit easier for me to drink. Are their any vegan alternatives to this drink?
>>
>>39726044
What do you think veganism is? If you just cut out meat, dairy, and eggs you're still a vegetarian. Veganism is knowing exactly what you're consuming, from the sugar you intake to the clothing you wear.

You've never gone into Walmart and seen Vega protein and all those other ones? There should also be "health food" stores in your area like Whole Foods too. Their prices are usually shit but it'll give you an idea of what's available.

Also, look up wheat gluten/seitan, tho if you're asking a chink for it they call it "mianjin" (mee-an-jin), and Gardein beefless ground (best macros/cost meat replacement). You should be getting as much of your protein and other macros/micros from the food you eat, that's why they're called "supplements." Legumes and grains are gonna be your friend.
>>
Being vegan is shit. You can't use anything made from animals, I think even wool is unavaiable because the sheep are mistreated to get it
>>
>>39726950
You're one of the few I've ever seen on 4chan who actually know the difference between 'veganism' (a lifestyle choice that includes strict vegetarianism) and just being a 'strict vegetarian'.

>>39726044
You're deluding yourself. You'll fuck up your body AND your mind eating a strict vegetarian diet. Just stop already.
>>
>>39727519
Veganism is actually being a vegetarian who also doesn't consume animal products (dairy, eggs, etc.) Vegans have a variety of different reasons for being vegan and may care very little about the chain of production

Then again, OP is a vegetarian who eats fish, so maybe it's just like Australians are retards.
>>
>>39727539
>Veganism is actually being a vegetarian who also doesn't consume animal products (dairy, eggs, etc.)
What the fuck are you trying to contribute to the discussion. I'm guessing you think "vegetarianism" is not eating meat, and there are ovo- and lacto- vegetarians, but consuming no animal products while wearing clothing made of animals still makes someone a vegetarian, a dietary vegetarian in this case.

>OP is a vegetarian who eats fish,
Pescatarian
>>
File: mrmmocha.jpg (78KB, 535x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mrmmocha.jpg
78KB, 535x1000px
I used this stuff once upon a time

Tastes bretty gud. If you have a store like Sprouts or Natural Grocers, they will have it. Or just order online like a normal person
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.