[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons. I'm with 38% bf how can i reach 9% before february?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: revolution.jpg (99KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
revolution.jpg
99KB, 750x750px
Hi anons.

I'm with 38% bf

how can i reach 9% before february?
>>
Liposuction.
>>
>>39723154

Cut down your portions or starve yourself. It's the only way. Run everyday as well, but I doubt your fat lazy ass will take this advice.
>>
Stop eating. No really, just put the fork down and stop eating until you reach your goal. Your body is literally half fat, you could easily survive a year on just water alone. After a couple weeks the body will enter starvation mode and then quickly get out of it as it becomes accustomed to using your fat reserves as its primary source of energy. Don't worry about loose skin, you weren't getting a normal looking body in the end anyways you blob.
>>
You're retarded if you think this wasn't bait
>>
>>39723186
fpbp
>>
Impossible. 9% maybe during the middle of 2018.
>>
>eats like shit entire life
>gradually get fatter over years
>how can I lose weight FAST
>>
>>39723203
Not OP, but people keep telling me this is bad for you. Is it really? I mean we live such sedentary lives nowadays. I'm sure our legs ca get plenty of rest.
>>
>>39723154
>I'm with 38% bf
>how can i reach 9% before february?

you can't.
>>
I admire your optimism OP
>>
>>39723154
Make soap
>>
>>39723326
At 38% if he fully committed to a water fast, he could probably hit 9% late 2017.
>>
>>39723154
you won't be able to lose the weight that fast, regardless you'd be left with tons skin flaps once you finished, but you should get started now regardless. Guaranteed you'll look better by some margin if you stick to it well enough.
>>
>>39723602
you mean he would reach it at his goal time.

a water fast of 3 months will decimate all that fat.

thats equal to 6 months of heavy cutting. and equal to a year of normal cuting.
>>
Blast 1g of DNP every day until February, it's literally your only chance.
>>
>>39723602
>>39723632
what about a water fast plus moderate exercise?

assuming he didn't have to be hospitalized :^)
>>
>>39723337
This is by far the most annoying thing about fatties.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (181KB, 775x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
181KB, 775x946px
>>39723154
1 gram of dNP a day and 150 grams of protein in 1300 calories, and run or walk 5 miles a day. It's gonna be hard and I know your too weak to do it. And there will probably be some skin sag. But I believe it's possible.
>>
>>39723424
if you go 100% out to loos wight, your bodey would burn you muscles and you might get malnurished if you don't pay attenchen to vitamin intace
>>
>>39723154
9% is really low, lower than you think. this better be a troll post cause it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>39723154
Amputate everything below your neck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.