[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am suck at running and am trying to learn to like it. Tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1479832474161.jpg (53KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479832474161.jpg
53KB, 339x340px
I am suck at running and am trying to learn to like it.

Tell me why do you like to run, /fit/?
>>
I don't
I hate it
But i met a qt cardio bunny and we run marathons together. I hate running but i enjoy her company.
>>
>>39723072
i dont like it but i need it
>>
Running is a thrill. When you feel the waves of wind rush past your hair from a smooth slow breeze to a swift air motion. Ah! Such a thrill even more intense when you have to evade people, cars, and obstacles
>>
>Tell me why do you like to run, /fit/?
We don't and you're in the wrong board to ask this
>>
>>39723072
get to run with short shorts and shirtless and get mired in a village full of high school girls
>>
File: 1364188932013.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1364188932013.gif
2MB, 320x454px
Just think about how much good you're doing your lungs and heart. Weightlifting is to your muscles and bones as is aerobic cardio is to your heart and lungs. Become a truly well rounded /fit/izen.

>tfw baked out of my mind, listening to metal, and crushing 4mi trail runs

I never knew such bliss until I combined the spaced out feeling with runner's high.
>>
I did couch to 5k it is pretty good. You can progress the days quicker if you aren't a huge lardass because I think it tells to do 3 a week or something. Anyway after I finished it I kept running for a good while until one day it was raining and I decided to go to the gym and use a stationary bike to do my cardio it was really easy and I had to go pretty hard to keep my heart rate up and after I was done I went on with my day. However the next morning when I woke up I had a stabbing pain in my left knee my first step out of bed which persisted for like 2 months and that was enough to break my running habit and I haven't started again. Still not sure what I did to my knee. I think I might have been short stroking the bike very slightly by not have the height set right and jacked up some of the finer bits inside my knee.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.