[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overhear girls talking about how they want to fuck the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Big Husk.jpg (79KB, 650x812px) Image search: [Google]
Big Husk.jpg
79KB, 650x812px
>overhear girls talking about how they want to fuck the guy who is all muscular and a chad
>they always end up fucking some fat guy or ugly person who has good charisma or personality
Which one is it?!
>>
>>39723063
They aren't good enough for the Chad, he only fucks 9's and 10's.

They're only 6's, 7's, and 8's, so they're settling for lower guys and using them while they wait for their opportunity to jump another Chad and try to get preggers.
>>
>>39723063
With a girl you can instantly judge whether she's attractive or not by her looks. With men looks are an important factor but personality still outweighs it.
Men are visual, they mostly want their partner to be visually attractive while women prefer a partner that gives her the tingles aka feelings. Women are emotional.
Luckily you can train your social skills, just go to a packed bar or a night club and just force yourself to talk to the people there. Your muscles can only give you an advantage there.
>>
>>39724623
>Luckily you can train your social skills, just go to a packed bar or a night club and just force yourself to talk to the people there. Your muscles can only give you an advantage there.
talk about what?
i've tried this. everyone is in groups and talking among themselves

and i have nothing to say

>tfw most popular guy at my work is a 10/10
>he always has a funny or interesting story (most of which i suspect are fake)

>another coworker knows how to make fun of people
>most others have stories of things they've done recently or plan to do (travel, parties with friends, etc.)
>>
>>39724692
plz respond
>>
>>39724692
Float around, ask how people are doing, try to let go of thinking you look like a fool because that's just a self fulfilling prophecy. Make small talk to a bunch of groups of people so they are eventually familiar and comfortable with your presence and then just hang out and have fun. Be prepared to fail and fail often. It's hardest when you're first starting out but every day it'll get a little bit easier.

Also your coworker could be lying but so what? Don't judge him for his actions but by the results of those actions in those scenarios.
>>
>>39725116
what if they ask why i'm alone?
or why i'm bothering their group?
or ignore me?
or can't hear me because i don't know how to speak loud enough at the bar or club?
>>
>>39725221
In all three situations just start throwing punches at the women in the group ignore the men aim for only the women
>>
>>39725253
well troll'd m'sir
>>
>>39725221
You lost the friends you came with, figure why not meet some new people
>>
>always hear men talking about how they want to fuck some 10/10 Stacy but end up fucking chubby bar sluts who put out
>>
>>39724692
>i've tried this. everyone is in groups and talking among themselves
>and i have nothing to say

Start listening to NPR/watching PBS/whatever your equivalent is. Read books for those brain gains, whatever interests you that isn't fucking retarded.
>>
Girls don't "fuck" dudes. They get fucked.
>>
>>39723063
>woman
>expecting them to know what they want
theres your problem OP
>>
>>39725221
It seems as though you're unfamiliar with rejection, so now you have to go out and experience rejection so you learn what happens.

(protip. nothing really some literally whos just ignore you and then you move on to the next group)

it sucks but you'll be stronger in the end for your suffering
>>
>>39723063
There is too many variables. Fuckinghell you are some dumb piece of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.