[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bodyweight training general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20130809-194219.jpg (131KB, 608x846px) Image search: [Google]
20130809-194219.jpg
131KB, 608x846px
I've been expelled from the gym till January. Any good bodyweight training regime out there for beginners?
>>
what did you do?
>>
>>39719081
mom stopped paying my membership
>>
>>39719081
I've been caught using my coworker's membership card. So I've been sold a "January starter pack", and can only go back in 2017.
>>
File: recommended routine.png (355KB, 2485x3512px) Image search: [Google]
recommended routine.png
355KB, 2485x3512px
this one is pretty good
>>
>>39719115
What the heck is "Truck Ice cream maker?"
>>
>>39719126
this is ice cream maker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AszLwoAvLKg

and this is tucked ice cream maker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5WgvBfEfs
>>
>>39719152
I see that the name wasn't bullshitting! But this looks really advanced-intermediate stuff. I've only been lifting for three months, and just recently started working on doing pull-ups.

It is still a work in progress.
>>
>>39719170
if you're a beginner you just need to start with a lower progression like for example horizontal rows

also you only do one progression and not all the levels, many beginners misunderstand this chart and do something like that
so you're workout should be like this:
warm-up (important)
bodyline work
skill work but you don't have to do it from the beginning, though it would help because handstanding is an important skill and it's useful later on, and also works a lot of muscles, and support will pay off later on when you will begin working on rings
and then you do squats (they go further into pistol squats, but the best would still be to do weighted squats, you do 5-8 reps, rest for three minutes and do another set of squats OR after the first set wait 1:30 and do a set of L-sit holds
after completing those pairs you do the same for pushups and rows, choosing one progression, for example full pushups and incline rows, according to what you can do
Sorry if I'm just writing the obvious but a lot of people tend to misunderstand it and do all the repetitions or something.

Also bodyweight work is similiar to working with barbells, you won't really get stronger by doing 100 pushups or anything, you will only work on your repetition this way.
>>
>>39719115
>13 exercises for warm up

kek
>>
>>39719115
the bodyweight fitness thing is good but i like CC more since all you need is a pullup bar

also i dont really work on freestanding handstand since im afraid of breaking something when i fall

how important is it if i dont plan on working with rings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.