[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is an existential crisis /fit/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 239x211px
Is an existential crisis /fit/ approved?
>>
>>39718169
If you go lifting anyways it is. Everyone needs one once in a while to come back stronger than before.
>>
>not just not caring

lmao at u
>>
>>39718169
yes, we tell ourselves our lives have meaning, that we matter, the truth is we dont, life has no meaning so saying we can find meaning in life is total bull since there is noone to be found, say you are deluding yourself into thinking life matters, that you have a purpose, say helping people makes your life feel meaningfull, for this to be true people have to be worse of than you; you depend on other peoples suffering to make yourself feel meaningful

having an extensial crisis simply means you are realizing this, that theres no purpose, no greater good, theres only the present moment; the now the only thing there is
>>
>>39718169
>>39718223
This, hedonism is the one true way. Just have a good time and don't impede other people's fun.
>>
>>39718377
Fucking Crowley Satanic bullshit there. Ride the tiger, brah.
>>
>>39718386
What's satanic about it? Have a good time, do what you want, and don't fuck over other people.
>>
>>39718398
>>39718377
>>39718223

that is the path to ruin

ONLY THROUGH TEMPERANCE CAN METAL BE HARDENED, JUST LIKE THIS DICK
>>
File: 1472784235973.jpg (232KB, 2000x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1472784235973.jpg
232KB, 2000x1019px
So, Anon. Why does life need to have a purpose or meaning? Honestly, why would the lack of it keep you, in any way, from enjoying it or making something good come of it?
>>
>>39718471
Well, being part of the human race, we always try to find use and meaning in even the most archaic of things. The fact that people still study alchemy or alternative medicine is the proof that the human race is stubborn and ambitious, always trying to find truth, even in silly things. I, too, share this stubbornness and ambition. I do not accept that life has no meaning, and I search for it every day. This leads me to struggle with the idea of life having no meaning every once in a while, since it seems to be the easy answer. I hate being complacent in that fact, and I most likely will struggle with this for a long time. Thank you for helping me vent, anon. May the mighty silent wojak bestow good tidings upon you.
>>
File: Kharn_loev_khitten.jpg (269KB, 623x730px) Image search: [Google]
Kharn_loev_khitten.jpg
269KB, 623x730px
>>39718450
>the path to ruin
>implying I don't lift FOR THE DARK GODS
>>
>>39718471
What is 'why' but inquiring as to the meaning or purpose of something? Is it not telling that even when we ask the need for meaning, it doubles down on us?
>>
>>39718169
'no'

it's a sign of low test
>>
>>39718471

People crave permanence. It's not meaning that causes a man to panic, it's the impossibility of knowing that no matter what you experience or enjoy, you cannot keep it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.