[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-what the fuck's up man? how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

w-what the fuck's up man? how?
>>
>>39718066
>right-to-left progress

Seriously are we in fucking Japan? Format it correctly next time.
>>
>>39718070
that's how i found it dipshit. saved it directly from there. go sperg out about your wife's boyfriend than formatting on a laotian portrait site you dyslexic autist
>>
look at her posture you tit
>>
>>39718066
She probably stood there for a good twenty minutes trying to get that pose juuuuust right to make her normal butt look bigger than it actually is. This is girl selfie 101.
>>
>>39718081
not that guy, but hes right. format it correctly or GTFO. what the fuck do you think this is?

and the answer is A2G squats btw
>>
>>39718066

>Average fit poster too young to remember MySpace.

Girls spend hours taking pictures with perfect angles and lighting that make them appear significantly more attractive than they actually are.
>>
>>39718166
Yeah that goes for all social media basically
>>
>>39718081
well find it the right way next time faggot.

God I hate u so much!!!!!!
>>
Puberty and getting semi paralyzed doing that pose.
>>
>>39718081
Kys
>>
>>39718081
Holy shit you moron just kill yourself with that formatting.
>>
>>39718081
fucking kek
>>
>>39718110
this

they have learned ass poses
>>
>>39718110
But why?
Women are strange, they dont want attention but do everything they can in order TO get attention and then complain about getting attention
Dafuq
>>
>>39719189
they want attention. they want other girls to be jealous and they want attention from guys they think are hot. normally they get attention from guys they don't think are hot, and they don't like that.
>>
It's not just the lordotic pose, some girls do put on some ass mass.
>>
>>39718081
kys bud
>>
>>39719199
Still makes little sense since they seem to reject guys who are hot aswell and get angry with guys who arent hot
What the fuck do women want?
>>
>>39718081
Fuck off
>>
https://www.instagram.com/bribaebee/?hl=en

This is for you faggots doubting it.

I toss to her ass regularly.
>>
>>39719206
she even looks younger
>>
>>39719206
you're posting a girl who was legit anorexic, there are pictures from earlier than 2013 for her.
>>
>>39719217
if you get hot guys hitting on you all the time, there is no reason to not just wait for one that is hot + has all the other perks you might want (money, funny, well-educated etc) -- if he never comes around, you can still just settle for any of the other hot guys.

idk what girls are getting angry at guys who aren't hot, haven't experienced that, maybe you're just an asshole?
>>
File: 220px-Lynx_lynx_poing.jpg (23KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lynx_lynx_poing.jpg
23KB, 220x330px
>>39718066
Human improving her body has found herself with an improved body after some time of body improving exercises.

Why are you faggots surprised by this?
>>
File: 1456377796268.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1456377796268.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>39718081
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.