[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fill a room with 50 men under 6 feet, and 50 men over 6 feet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: catFlame.jpg (17KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
catFlame.jpg
17KB, 500x747px
>they've all worked out for approximately 4 years
>tell them to fight to the death

Who comes out alive?
>>
>>39717399

Probably a proportionate number of manlet and lanklets based upon survival instinct and training outcomes.

Would be interesting to see because I'm assuming they'd start with wedgies or whatever and move forward, the lanklets that is but then the manlets would start doing totem poles of like 2-3 and shit so I dunno.
>>
>>39717399
>implying they wouldn't suck their dicks eachother until death

>/fit/
>>
>>39717399
manlets, because they can make more gains in 4 years than lanklets can, only after like 5-6 years will they reach their natty limit and lankets will take over
>>
>>39717399
Not you anyway.
>>
>>39717399
Are we assuming they break into factions based on height?
>>
>>39718021
That's a given. If there's one thing I've learned from /fit/, it's that manlets are the natural enemies of the non-handicapped.
>>
File: 1470880140035.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1470880140035.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>39717399
that's not fair, the first room is only half full
>>
>>39717399
when it starts a lot of lanklets would take each other out because of sight line
manlets natural instincts to fear those taller would kick in and the would also attack lanklets first
so its most likley that the las man standing will be a manlet
>>
>>39717399
>relating pure lifting to fighting
>>
>>39717438
>>>39717399 (OP)
>>implying they wouldn't suck their dicks eachother until death
>>/fit/

I know I would
>>
>>39719234

Fake and gay
>>
>>39717399
It depends, how many manlets can form a proper human?
>>
File: d505d535f2b06b7a176369c52974ffdf.png (324KB, 624x1133px) Image search: [Google]
d505d535f2b06b7a176369c52974ffdf.png
324KB, 624x1133px
>gauls
got pwned by romans in everywhere
>lusitanians
got pwned by romans in mountains
>dacians
got pwned by romans in fields
>germanics
got pwned by romans in hills
>britons
got pwned by romans in mountains
>egyptians
got pwned by romans in deserts
>greeks
got pwned by romans in cities

Wherever the manlet went, civilization and conquest followed.
>>
Taller people are often heavier, have a longer reach and is generally more sucessful in every area of life. Manlets have an easier time in wrestling due to the mechanics of shorter limbs, but this wont do any good in an all-out mass brawl.

Alot of people seem to be delusional about "manlet strength" or "manlet gains" but those are just factors of relativity. The same mass looks like more on a tiny guy and a person who is 5ยด7 and benching 100 kg is not even nearly as strong as someone at 6 feet doing the same. The ROM diference is huge, and the shorter person will be able to put his bar on the chest with the elbows barely bending for a massive mechanical advantage. The FORCE output from the taller person is much higher, which will show itself in any strongman competition or other real life application of strength where leverage-abuse isnt a factor.

Manlets lose, bigtime.
>>
>>39721553
>How many pounds of shit do you have to stack to get a bar of gold
>>
>>39721803
Except not, you ever notice how the smallest dog is the most aggressive. The same amount of testosterone will act very differently on a smaller body than it will on a bigger body. Being bigger, having a bigger reach and generally having a better looking gf and a better paying job is neat but that doesn't guarantee you a victory in an all out brawl. If it did manlets would be wiped out and Stefan Struve would be world champion. They aren't and he's not, because manlets do have a redeeming quality and that's an overwhelming predisposition to aggressiveness, violence and risk taking.
>>
File: mjl.gif (930KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mjl.gif
930KB, 320x240px
>>39717399
>fill a room with 50 men under 6 feet
>50 men under 6 feet
>men
>under 6 feet
>under
>6
>feet
>men
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.