[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another cancerous height thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1399167651960.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399167651960.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
I understand it's *much* more than height, but being 5'11 truly is an interesting feeling.

A feeling to know by /fit/ and pretty much everyone's standards, you are RIGHT at the edge of being optimum height; you're pretty much 6 foot.

Yet likewise you are familiar with the feeling of being a 'manlet' as most of you define it.

For myself and my strange mindset, it generates a sensation of humbleness? Maybe?

Intertwined with the feeling of being physically tall(er), yet concurringly familiarized with the feeling of being small(er).

As you arise, your spine exists at it's most prime; you're roughly an inch or some taller, but in the latter, you're just 5'11.

Truly an interesting height.
>>
>>39717274
Nothing wrong with being a manlet or a dicklet

Just look at pooinloos about dick size, they can satisfy a woman with a 4 inch dick

And also look at the """manlets""" that beat the shit of a lanket as well and vice versa
What's the thing that have in common: being /fit/ as fuck
>>
McGregor can beat everyone here up. Mayweather could too.
>>
>are RIGHT at the edge of being optimum height;
You're 5'11 not 6'1
Most attractive girls are 5'9. They're taller than you in heels and feel the same size as you
>>
>>39717295
Thanks for this. Just sometimes I get myself stuck with that way of thinking and I tend to forget what truly matters.
>>
>>39717318
Yes yes, but being at this height is basically close enough to say you're there. No not 6'1 but 6 flat which is honestly quite minuscule in comparison
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (30KB, 282x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
30KB, 282x522px
>>39717315
McGregor can't do fooking noothin
>>
>>39717318
>Most attractive girls are 5'9.
Nah, what about short stacks

Also there are some cute girls that are way under that height, maybe Katya is around 5'3 as well
>Captcha: Mountains
Become greater than a mountain, /fit/!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.