[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents are saying I'm getting too big. Want me to stop. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2594.png (941KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2594.png
941KB, 640x1136px
Parents are saying I'm getting too big. Want me to stop. What do?
>>
get your parents' eyes checked
>>
>>39716707
>under 18?
* you're fucked
* also leave 4chan, Underage B&

>over 18?
* tell them to FUCK OFF
>>
>>39716707
your parents are retarded, you look like a guy who works out from time to time
>>
My mum said that a 300 lb deadlift is going to make my head explode. I then showed her a 750 lb deadlift from Clarence. And then she said "that's because he's been training since childhood." Which made me facepalm because she's been doing all she could to stop me from training since I was a child

Parents say weird shit. You are no means big. You only look big to normies
>>
Tell them your 1rm
>>
>>39716707
lol your a skinny sad cunt

if not bait, tell you're parents to fuck off
>>
Nice gut fatty.
>>
>>39716707
>it's a mum doesn't know everyone on tv is on something episode
>>
Tell them this isn't even your final form and do the Goku thing

They'll probably drop it for a bit
>>
>>39716737
my mother do the same. "You are not looking good" "that's not aesthetic at all" "(when i was bulking) you look very fat, why are you even doing?" "(i'm natty) you aren't progressing so much"
But she helps me in my nutrition, cooking, choosing whats good or not, that stuff. Maybe she does that because she doesn't like this style of life or something like that. Maybe your mother does the same, anon.
>>
>>39716856
ur mum has bantz m8
>>
>>39716737
>You only look big to normies
Nah not really.

I'm at 285x5 DL as ottermode so my head should be exploding any time soon.
>>
>>39716707
>>39716727
>over 18?
Why the fuck are you still living under their roof if you have a problem with their judgement?

To be fair though when I went from fatass to DYEL my family thought I was -too skinny-. Sucks to be surrounded by people who shit on your progress. Just don't discuss it with them and train them not to discuss it with you. What I did was express my appreciation for their concern then assure them I have control of myself not to worry. Every time after that whenever they brought it up I would just leave the room or house. It only took a couple times before they got the picture and stopped. Then again I moved out at 18 and have self sufficient ever since.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.