[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of tossing in my natty card /fit/. Does LGD 4033 work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 11

File: 45647657867978967456546.png (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
45647657867978967456546.png
90KB, 600x600px
Thinking of tossing in my natty card /fit/. Does LGD 4033 work or is it rubbish? I've heard it does suppress test a bit but I don't mind as long as it doesn't shrink my genitals and as long as I can bounce back after my cycle is over.
>>
Test is the safest fraud out there, simply bc it's the most used and it's effects and appropriated PCT are well known. Also, it won't make your balls shrink overnight.
>>
You'll just throw on a lot of weight weight and get some strength gains.
>>
>>39716286
Yeah, but I'm sure it would make your balls shrink if you took it for a few weeks which is what you need to actually make significant progress. I've heard that SARMs doesn't shrink genitals at all.
>>
>>39716267
Idk but I started ostarine today
>>
>>39717531
Hey Anon, I also started osta today. Handed in the natty card mere hours ago. Wanna fix some elbow joint issues and test the waters for AAS. What about you?
>>
>>39717850
I got a pretty severe muscle strain in my brachioradialis and can't lift upper body for 6 weeks. I'm doing this to combat muscle wasting while I heal. If I like it I might start to actually cycle some sarms. I wanted RAD-140 because it seems to be even weaker when it comes to side effects but I can't find it anywhere at a reasonable price.
>>
>>39716267
Ill say this. Reddit is wayyy better for SARMS. LGD works but you NEED pct as the suppression is very hard. Osterine is the most mild sarm. Even still after 6 weeks pct is recommended in some form cause suppression happens too. Some say osta can do 8 weeks with no pct but even somethi g like DAA will help alot.

For LGD get some nova and treat it like a real cycle and youll get like 12 pounds after the cycle. Not much but for no pinning lgd works.
>>
>>39717531
>>39717531
>>39717850
>>39717876
Can I ask where you guys get the info on this stuff? I'm trying to do research and everything is like 2nd hand accounts and bullshit.
>>
>>39717900
I'm a canadafag so I just went to sarms.ca

is their mk-677 legit?
>>
>>39717900
I got a lot of my info from the subreddit r/PEDS, there's also a source sub you can find through that.
>>
>>39717900
I said earlier. Reddit. For everythinf ellse reddit sucks but PEDs and steroids reddit is very useful. Ill say this. SARMS work but like the earlier anon said Test is king. You could even run LGD with test and make aome serious gains. SARMs are honestly very new and no one knows how it works in the long run. I myself ordered osterine and plan on doing a 4 or 6 week stint and using a otc pct. Osta is the only thing in the world where a otc pct would be recommended if at all.

Personally i think anavar+osta would be a sick cutting stack for someone with deep pockets. However thats too much money for me.
>>
>>39717908
I'm also a Canacuck, just got my osta from a site I found through reddit. Seems legit and what I recieved looks real. Good customer service too. I can't seem to remember the name, I'll share my favourite yodel with you though. Eye are see dot bee eye oh. Shout that shit from the mountains of BC all day.
>>
>>39717927

>>39717850
>>39717917
>>39717930

What PCT for 6 weeks of Osta would be good? I'm running 15mg wk 1, 20mg wk 2-5, 15mg wk 6. There's so many conflicting opinions..
>>
>>39717943
Im doing osta starting january. I personally am going to use a natural test booster and unsure if ill keep running it for 4 or 6 weeks at 15 mg. The thing about nolva or clomid is that they are really harsh. If you have no signs of supressed test i would use nothing but some DAA for a month 1 week before your cycle ends for a month. However. Some people who are prone to gyno say it gets agitated. People react differently but if you get it from a reliable source like eye arr see you know you are getting nothing but quality product
>>
>>39717930
Is yodeling a BC mountain thing?
I only yodel when I skii, though
>>
>>39717983
We Canacucks yodel once a year from our mountain top igloos. We wake up to the sunrise after a 6 month long winter, in which we hibernate in. We then yodel the national anthem of our great land and proceed to celebrate the warm temperatures of summer (-20 degrees celsius) with a BBQ. We usually cook up some moose steaks dipped in maple syrup, with a side of poutine.
>>
>>39717983
>>39717930
Also I ain't buying from burgerland at 77 cents on the dollar
>>
>>39718016
Better to pay for quality than to risk getting something else. It isn't that much either, the price of a supplement you'd buy in stores, except 10x more potent.
>>
>>39717927
>browses plebit

get out
>>
>>39716267
Anybody heard anything of enhanced athlete?
>>
>>39716324
They do but not to that extend. Also your bounce will increase in size again after the test cycle is over.
>>
>>39718244
Balls not bounce
>>
>>39717977
I am on 40Mg nolva a day cause of pct for a real cycle and i experience literally 0 side effects.
>>
>>39718219
Pricey even for encapsulated. Uses creatine for filler which is kinda lame.
>>
you absolutely need to supplement test with any fraud that suppresses it.
>>
>>39718262
Well yeah. With osta your test suppression is around 10% while testoaterone injections leads to actual shutdown. Only when you are shutdown that hard do you need SERM. Think of it like you would be taking an ESTROGEN MODULATOR when you have barely any test fluctuations. Its bad friendo.

However like i said early in the thread it varies from person to person. 6th week osta is where people report suppression. Id say just do 8 weeks osta and use up the rest of your nolva.
>>
this might be an appropriate thread to ask.

I `ve been hiting the gym for 2 years but I do it rather casually.
I got a certain fitness but I'd love to up my game a bit.
soon I'll be done with my bachleor and will have some time on my hands.

would it be wise to roid for one circle (I don't know what I'm talking about)

are the any good resources I should look into

or is roiding just for guys that allready have hit there limit ?
>>
>>39716324
>>39716267
lol your balls are definitely going to shrink on any of these sarms. other than that some people notice low test sides, others say they feel great on lgd.

if you're gonna run it, just keep an eye out for sides and discontinue if something's going wrong. Test E would actually be a safer cycle to run and would get more results, but I understand the desire to avoid AAS.
>>
I've run a whole load of different sarms.
Waste of time imo. Test gives better results, for less money and dicking around with reliable sources. Test side effects are very minimal too, especially if you cruise instead of pct.
>>
>>39721114
>wise to roid for one cycle

I wouldn't call it wise. A man with wisdom understands that steroids are unnecessary and not worth the risk.

If you don't care about the risks involved, go to the reddit steroids community and read all the shit there. Do a simple testosterone only cycle for your first.
>>
>>39721114
I'm an old fag (31) and wouldn't recommend hitting shit till you've got a lot more experience lifting serious weight.
>>
>>39721257
> not worth the risk
Which risk is that, exactly?
>>
>>39716267
>>39717900

Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/

I'm just finishing week 2 of my lgd test run that I have to end before going out of town for 2 weeks. I know I know. I just wanted to see how my body reacted to it. I've noticed some decent strength gains already. I just hit 225 x 5 on my bench without a spot, which I've never ever done in 10 years of lifting. There's a litttttle bit of ball tightening, but nothing too bad. I like it and I'll probably try a longer run when I get back.

Tho I feel like unless you're just hardcore about it, 8 weeks on anything is a little too long. I can't imagine going more than 6 weeks. I'll probably just do 4 weeks cuz I'm a pussy.
>>
>>39716324
12 weeks into my first test cycle and my balls have shrunk by maybe 25% of their normal size, it's a complete non issue
>>
>>39721325
you may want to sit down, this is gonna blow your mind.

steroids have a lot of risks. what do you think killed zyzz?
>>
>>39721344
Hold the fuck up.
Youve been lifting weights for 10 years and you've never benched 255x5??????
I'm not even memeing or trying to be mean but wtf dude. You gotta gimme some details in this.
>>
>>39721344
>I just hit 225 x 5 on my bench without a spot, which I've never ever done in 10 years of lifting.

If you can't hit 225 on bench after 10 years of natty lifting that's pathetic. Throwing away your natty card for nothing
>>
>>39717888
The suppression is heavy, you dont need pct, the suppression affects you on cycle, its not 100% shutdown, and the short half life of LGD clears quickly, so recovery is quick. PCT if you want peace of mind though.

>>39716267
Ive done test and tren, dbol, sdrol, hdrol, ostarine, mk677, and lgd.

LGD so far is my number 1 oral, that includes if Im stacking an oral with test, or taking an oral on its own.

Ive done an oral steroid without test before and it ended up being fucking hell, LGD on its own is a walk in the park next to it.

LGD is a fantastic drug.

I never rated Ostarine as being worthwhile, but it did things for me that LGD didnt - not so much in the gains department but it worked magic healing on some nagging tendons which the issues have never come back.

Test and LGD is a really good combo and synergistic, you can take a lower dose of test than you otherwise would because LGD ends up suppressing SHBG your free test level becomes higher than it normally would on the same test dose without LGD, so its equivalent of a higher test dose (plus its own benefits on top of that).

That also means more estrogen and plus less SHBG to bind to estrogen, so if you take 500mg test + LGD without an ai you might get slammed by estro sides.
>>
File: tits.jpg (57KB, 384x275px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
57KB, 384x275px
>>39721629
fwiw, that's on and off with intensity and food habits. Food has always been a problem. I just can't eat worth a shit. But mostly I have extremely skinny genes to overcome.

I only ever maxed out at 225 x 4, maybe ONCE like a year ago, and that was with help. I've always had problems with strength.

That said, I have pretty big titties for being so weak.
>>
>>39721743
This is so advanced. Where did you learn all this from? A book or something? I am one of the few people on this site who doesn't actually use Reddit.
>>
>>39716267

I ran ceretropic LGD for 4 weeks when I was a lanklet, probably wouldn't do it again. If you're going to hand in your natty card just run test AFTER you've been lifting for a while. I honestly feel I could've gotten the same gains without it and can't even tell you if there was any benefit to running it at all. I ballooned 30 lbs in that year (a lot of which was fat, which I needed) and then I went to med school and ended up losing 15 due to shitty diet and lack of training and now I have these stretch marks all over my arms. Just take it slow, work hard, eat well, and you'll eventually get to where you want to be. Fuck all the other bs people are trying to sell to you.
>>
>>39721774
Bro I don't believe you. I literally benched 260 3x5 yesterday and my chest is a little smaller than yours.
>>
>>39721815
How old are you? Unless you're 31, I've had that many more years to add muscle to my tits. Don't matter if you're lifting huge or not... after that much working out, you're body can't help but gain a little bit of size over the years.

And I'm obviously using camera angles and lighting lol. I'm not that big. Tho in college my roommates used to call me "Double D"
>>
>>39721870
fuckin Your*
>>
>>39721870
>>39721946
Idk man I'm only 25 been lifting 2 years.
>>
>>39722095
Yeah man, if you lift 225 x 5 for the next 6 years you're gonna have some big ass titties.

If you can lift more than that, they'll just be that much tittier.
>>
>>39723521
Don't short change me, 260x5. And no offense but if in 6 months I'm not benching 290 I'll re evaluate my entire training scheme cause that's embarrassing as fuck.
>>
>>39721363

Have your lifts gone up 25% this seems like a large amount of ball loss considering they're already just there
>>
>>39721615

cut speedy cocaine and a sauna
>>
>>39723559
Embarrassing? Who are you trying to impress? Christ, you kids kill me.
>>
>>39716267
I did ostarine. Stuff like that works. I have noticed differences, but also got some sides - ball pain, unable to sleep for few days, but at the finish of the cycle they all were gone. Didnt get gyno or much acne. Regeneration and mass was much better.

Did 10mg ostarine for 45 days

fuck the natty card im starting my second cycle soon
>>
>>39723579
Myself. I don't care what anyone else thinks actually I work out at a 24hr gym and I go at night. It's simply a matter of spinning your tires and not moving. Bro if you've really been lifting for a fucking decade and you just hit 225 that's insane. How have you not gotten your hormones checked and so many other things in that period of time?
>>
>>39716324
Sides are dependent on the person. You can get the same sides on SARMs, but there isn't an AI fix since your test usually doesn't change.

Some people get depression towards the end of a SARMs cycle, and they can't AI out of it. I considered SARMs for a while, but it doesn't seem terribly worth it in the end. 5 lbs of muscle for a bunch of risks - why bother?
>>
>>39723622
Goddamn kid you're killin me. I already listed the reasons why I haven't been able to lift more. 1. Nutrition, 2. Intensity, 3. Genetics.

There's been times when I stopped lifting, or went to shitty gyms like Planet Fitness that didn't even have a bar for bench.

I hit 225 in my early 20s. For my small frame, that's a lot of fuckin weight. When I hit 225 way back when, that was probably the last time I "maxed." Who the hell knows how much I could lift if I pushed myself. I don't really give a fuck about lifting huge fucking numbers. I work out to stay fit and not get fat.

If you only work out for yourself, then why the fuck would you get "embarrassed" if you couldn't hit a number? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: IMG_1357.png (1MB, 822x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.png
1MB, 822x798px
>>39723885
First off, if you have to take time off that's fine just don't say it's been 10 years cause it really hasn't been. Or at least make a point to say it's been off and on.
2nd off most people continuously push themselves in the gym. It's not maxing it's simply trying to get stronger. Which should be happening anyway naturally as long as you are doing a good program.
3rd I would get embarrassed cause i have pride. You do to probably you are just to dumb to realize it. If you were trying too learn a language and it's taken you 10 years wouldn't you be a little embarrassed? Pushing yourself and try No to improve is a perfectly normal thing, are you saying you've never felt embarrassed cause you couldn't accomplish something?
Look man it isn't my fault you're so fucking weak. It's either your fault cause you are lazy or cause your stupid and have bad nutrition and training. Don't get mad at me. Blame your shitty parents and their shitty genes I guess.
>>
>>39723952
Oye. First off, I don't think I'm that weak for my size. Weaker than others? Sure. But who the fuck cares?

Second, I absolutely do blame myself for not being stronger. I don't eat enough food, it's simple as that. I never blamed anyone else. Tho maybe my parents for their shitty genes, sure.

Third, do you know what "pride" is? It's fear, and in this case... insecurity. I'm insecure as fuck! Sure. That's why I work out, because I am insecure with how I look and how others see me. But the way you word it is that you're embarrassed for.... yourself? Because you care about what.... *you* think of you? That's fucking stupid and doesn't make sense. Something tells me that you actually do care what others think and you're just talking out of your ass.

Otherwise you are the most narcissistic person who has ever existed. And unless you're some psycho serial killer, I doubt that's the case.
>>
>>39716267
>>39716267

LGD is badass and works amazingly. I put on 20% to all my lifts. ~7lbs of lean mass built.

the biggest thing that surprised me was the amount of energy and endurance I had. I could just keep fucking going. Every gym day was a shock on how much more I could lift and do.
shit got scary.

I ran 5mg for 8 months. next cycle I do will be 10mg for 12 months.

I didn't run pct . I didn't really feel any sorta problem. I got really mad one day about something that happened at work. but I don't think that's roid rage.

I recommend it.
>>
>>39724166
Bro it's blowing my mind you don't get what I'm saying. You absolutely can be embarrassed in yourself. If you give something a half ass effort and reflect on it you can and should be embarrassed. That's called drive. The vast majority of people have it. If you actually don't that's amazing and that's probably why it's taken you 10 years to reach what most do in a year.
Also, pride has absolutely nothing to do with being insecure at all. I hope you're joking. Doing the right thing when no ones looking is a testament to someone's character and pride. It has nothing to do with being insecure at all. Bro I don't know what kind of life you're living but you need to pick up a book on life lessons or something cause you're fucked in the head. You even just admitted you're insecure.
>>
>>39721629
>Youve been lifting weights for 10 years and you've never benched 255x5??????

I've been lifting for almost 10 years. I dunno if I can bench this.

different goals / genetics / not trying to go hard on bench press.

I've been training pretty solidly for those years. but hell I never been like
"yo lets hit 315 bench"
>>
>>39717908
I got "lgd" from that site but I'm 90% sure it's a prohormone. Didn't experience any of the sides listed for lgd and noticed some gyno developing a few weeks in.

I'd stay away
>>
>>39717908

im toronto fag.

goto enhanced athlete dot cum
>>
File: IMG_1348.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>39724275
First off why are you assuming I'm some douche where I'd talk like that? Like I said earlier I work out at night and I do it by my self. All I'm saying is I don't see how it's possible to not progress in that period of time. Surely by accident you'd make progress. I mean you're saying I'm "going hard", in reality all I'm doing is benching 3x5 twice a week. So if that's going hard I'd hate to see what easy is cause honestly I feel like I could be doing more.
And when you bring up the genetic thing that blows my king again, how haven't you guys gotten your hormones checked in all the this time? That lack of progress is insane. Again, if your hormones are ok you should've made more progress
Simply by accident at this point.
>>
>>39724354

lol im not that guy that you were speaking to earlier.

everyone will look back on X number of years doing a hobby / goal and think. Wow herp depr why didn't I progress faster / do better.

its 20/20 hind sight. some guys just build for strength and mass faster / better.

I'm not sure why I can't bench press 100lbs dumb bell after 10 years of lifting. my goal was never to be super strength. it was more about gaining mass / aesthetics.

my lifts are okay. but im no super athlete
>>
>>39716324
why do you guys care if your balls shrink?
>>
>>39724402
also with e-stats. and people online im not sure what is. 1 rep max. Or SORTA did a 1 rep max and your buddy helped out. VS. My working set is 225lbs by 8 reps.

I find its hard to believe people on what they say
>>
>>39724418
I agree with this but still I'm not e stating cause I'll admit I have some weak
Lifts. My D/L and squat aren't as high as they should be but my upper body has always been strong.
>>39724402
I know you aren't the same guy I didn't imply you were.
Bro it's not even hindsight, it's just common sense. I can't imagine going an entire year and not making any strength gains let alone a fucking decade. Common sense would tell me something isnt right and id do research.
So you're implying strength and aesthetics can't go hand in hand?
>>
>>39724474
>I can't imagine going an entire year and not making any strength gains let alone a fucking decade.

never said I've never made gains.

here is my whole 10 year lifting in a nut shell

>be 6 foot 115lbs
>start lifting
>super weak
>make huge progress
>180lbs 10 years later 15% body fat
>continue to make gains every year
>gains in different areas

I'm continuing to make gains, sometimes slow and sometimes fast. I've changed my workout routine many many times. I'm in this for the long haul so no that worry.
of course I wish / want to be stronger / bigger. but oh well.
>>
>>39724486
Also FUCK ME for chrome autofilling my name in. Goddamnit.

Have fun stalking me, internet.
>>
>>39724486
First off I never said everyone isn't insecure stupid learn to fucking read.
Second off I actually don't have a facebook or an instagram cause I'm. It an attention seeking faggot like you apparently.
Again, learn to read. I never said it's bad to be insecure. I didn't phrase it that way. Then you talk about me saying insults and yet you call me stupid? So you're dumb and a hypocrite that's great.
I also never said I didn't care what people thought of me. I literally never said that. Again, learn to read and stop assuming things.
>>
>>39724522
>Bro I don't know what kind of life you're living but you need to pick up a book on life lessons or something cause you're fucked in the head. You even just admitted you're insecure.

So what were you implying here?
>>
>>39724517
con't

>"just eat more"
>eat more
>get fat
>marginal strength gains
>lose weight
>build strength up

I'll amid to beating myself up for not being stronger or more mass. not sure If gaining 50lbs + of lean mass is making me slow down in gains.

herp derp I gained 50lbs in 1 year. yah but how much was fat?

herp derp I can squat 315lbs after 1 year of training. yay with a belt , shoes etc. and it was a shitty 1/4 squat.

I will admit to perhaps the following for not gaining more.
1. not being fully about this lifestyle
2. not setting CLEAR goals e.g wanting to bench 225lbs

Its hard to say which one it is. but at the end of the day. I enjoy lifting. its fun. and im not some super athlete by any means. but hell I'm determined.

most people I've talked to gain 20lbs in their entire gym life
>>
>>39724575
also I've found in my lifting that I'll hit a PR or make a goal and its not enough. or im no satisfied. so there is that too.
>>
File: IMG_1317.png (175KB, 1112x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.png
175KB, 1112x474px
>>39724517
I'm saying considering your strength is so low the gains are so small they might as well not even be happening.
Man look I'm not trying to insult you guys that much I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. >>39724575
Look why haven't you stuck to a single program? You probably aren't making gains cause you're doing so stupid ass made up program. And I can squat 315x3 full day with with no belt. And if you think that's impressive, cause it isn't, that's just relativity. Cause I look at guys who post here like lotus and I'm impressed.
>>39724572
I'm not implying anything I'm straight up saying that if he doesn't understand what pride is and what pushing yourself is and what that desire to improve is for yourself and no one else than he is fucked in the head. And his massive insecurity is probably the tip of a bigger iceberg.
>>
>>39724519
you can delete your own post if it bothers you
>>
>>39724606
>You probably aren't making gains cause you're doing so stupid ass made up program

10 years is time to try different programs. yeah my first program wasn't SS. but over time I've developed a program that works for me. I've changed rep ranges etc.

whats your background then? what weight did you start at / strength / age?

we've all been there where we've hit a wall. I'm not here to argue all day about weight lifting. but this happens

>herp derp I've done X
>you guys are pathetic

I've done around 10lbs of lean mass a year since I've started. its not that bad. with it getting harder as times goes on. which isn't that uncommon.

my gains have gone with. actual number gains / speed / depth / form.
>>
No don't make the stupid mistake of getting on steroids.
>>
>>39724637
how do i do that? I'm fuckin noobtown at this shit
>>
>>39724671
depends on your 4chan settings and what extensions you use if any

on my setup there's an arrow to the right of the post which shows many options when clicked, such as hide or delete. otherwise check the white box to the left of your post, then go down to the bottom of the page and click the delete button
>>
>>39717908
Irc bio is the best. Goes through customs no issue.. Also enjoy ur b& for posting a link to SARMs distributor
>>
>>39724606
Maybe we don't care about hitting Huge Lifts. Maybe we just enjoy lifting weights and not getting fat? I don't understand why this is difficult for you. I think you're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

And the fact that you say it's a "massive insecurity" is telling enough.
>>
>>39724690
Oh sweet, thanks. I think I did it. Do you still see it?
>>
>>39724713
yes because I use an extension which allows me to see deleted posts but your post is deleted
>>
>>39724694
Used irc as well, can confirm legit. Also SARMs aren't illegal, so why would he be b&?
>>
File: IMG_1345.png (590KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.png
590KB, 697x697px
>>39724656
Started at 23. I don't remember the numbers I started at but they were low. I hit 225 bench in about 6 months. It took me around 9 to hit 135 ohp and longer than a year to hit the squat and D/L numbers. Like I said before you should get you're hormones checked cause I was drinking and doing some drugs off and on that entire first year. At this point I'm not even making fun of you I legitimately want you to get help. Also you're program clearly isn't working for you. >>39724702
Ok again, 225 bench isn't a huge lift at all. If you think you need to be fat to hit that you're a moron. And it's difficult for me cause I literally can't understand it. I simply can't believe that you 2 have been lifting for so damn long and are still so weak. I'm not trying to be mean it is just so Mind boggling that these clear red flags didn't set off a light bulb in your head. And as far as not caring all I know is if I'm going to do something then I may as well do it well and give it a good effort. And with that being said again 225 is a low number. It's not impressive. You should have hit it by accident at this point.
>>
>>39724734

are you a fat guy that was naturally strong in high school?

again its the internet and you're giving me all sorts of numbers.

yes some guys in the gym are just built for building strength. but everyone hits a wall.

how old are you now and how long have you lifted?

>>39724702
this

most guys I see in the gym aren't trying to hit huge fucking lifts. I goto good life a regular gym. most guys I see that are massive and doing lots are on a cycle and its clear to see.

some of the strength guys are overweight, all strapped and wrapped up.

10lbs of lean mass every year is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>39724726
good enough for me!

it's a shame cuz there's some good life advice in that post. oh well.
>>
>>39724734
>I hit 225 bench in about 6 months

if this was my goal in lifting I'm sure I would of done it in that time and that amount. for 1 rep max no problem.
>>
>>39724734
>Ok again, 225 bench isn't a huge lift at all. If you think you need to be fat to hit that you're a moron.

What are you talking about? You're obviously not reading what I'm saying, so I should really stop entertaining this conversation. Oh well here we go....

I said that "enjoy lifting weights" and "not getting fat." I enjoy lifting weights because it helps me not get fat.

>And with that being said again 225 is a low number. It's not impressive.

Impressive to who? You? I'm not trying to impress you. It's impressive to me, tho! Because I'm a weakling, and to me that's a pretty good lift! Yay me.
>>
>>39724776
Not fat at all.
Read above.
Starting benching at 135 so if you consider 1 PL strong then I guess so.
I know it's the internet but if you actually consider those numbers high or estat worthy that's embarrassing.
Again read above. 25 now only been lifting 2 years.
>>39724825
But again, my point was that it wasn't my goal. It happened naturally. I just started lifting and it simply happened. That's what's blowing my mind. You guys are acting like I'm some super focused Olympic athlete when in reality that's not it at all.
>>39724828
You do realize the stronger you are the faster your metabolism is right? Getting stronger is a benefit and side effect of lifting weights. For the 3rd time you should've hit 225 at this point simply by accident.
>>
>>39724846

225 for how many reps?

also my upper body strength has always lacked due to rotator cuff injury
>>
>>39724795
I havent read your post because it was too long but you have a very nice name, almost as nice as mine
>>
>>39724846
>Starting benching at 135 so if you consider 1 PL strong then I guess so.

thats a solid place to start. no wonder why you got to 225 in 6 months.

herp derp baby gains.

dude I started at the fucking bar. 10lbs on each side was for me for a few months
>>
>>39724925
I've also noticed most guy start at 160lbs. pretty decent lifts when they started.
maybe had a bit of athleticism in their family. or that strong fat guy as a kid in elementary school.
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>39724886
1 rep st first of course.
>>39724925
Makes sense. But I guess that also blows my mind. Have people like you never played sports or gone outside ever? Never had a job? I honestly always assumed when people said they couldn't bench the bar that that was a meme. Are you telling me it isn't?
>>
>>39724846
And for the 3rd time I hit 225 in my early 20s.

And fwiw, the more *muscle* you have the more calories it will burn per pound. So, technically, a morbidly obese person can have a faster metabolism than a /fit person. And strength and muscle growth aren't exclusive. See: bodybuilders who lift volume over weight.
>>
>>39724846
>Starting benching at 135

lmao. no fucking shit you got to 225 in 6 months you fucking retard .

jesus . e-stats.

why aren you at 315lbs you fucking weakling ?

>>39724951
>1 rep st first of course.

lmao. prob shit form or your buddy
"you got it ... you got it"

>>39724951
>couldn't bench the bar that that was a meme

wow you really are a fucking retard. get your IQ check and your hormones.

if you aren't benching 315lbs for 5x5 in the next year or so I'd consider you a check up with yuor hormones.

jesus christ.
>>
>>39724901
yeah that's usually the case (obviously with this guy that keeps yappin). And thanks! Grade school was a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>39724962
Even if they lift for volume over intensity they are still gaining strength. Also that only works cause they are on gear.

>>39724966
You're calling me a retard cause I can't comprehend how weak you are?
Also how am I estatting?
Look man you're weak and you're mad so how about you just calm down.

Look you're entire post is filled with autism. I'm not really sure what's wrong with you but I hope you sort it out. It's not my fault you lived inside your whole life or your parents gave you shitty genetics. And again if you had read above I lift alone and at night.
>>
>>39724966
Nice. I think it's safe to assume this guy's trolling at this point.

Also, that's clearly not a street sign captcha.
>>
>>39725009
>Even if they lift for volume over intensity they are still gaining strength.

So maybe I can bench 205 x 90. Would that impress you? I really just want you to be impressed. Otherwise, what's the fuckin point ya know?
>>
>>39725009
>You're calling me a retard cause I can't comprehend how weak you are?

again everyone is different and start at different spots. due to genetics / strength coming into a gym.

If I started at the bar and in 6 months did 135lbs. thats decent fucking gains.

if you started at 135lbs and in 6 months did 225lbs. thats decent fucking gains.

its not hormone levels. you didn't do it by accident. you were training and you gained strength.

yes people start at the bar. perhaps the "bar" to you is 135lbs.

maybe 225lbs isn't impressive to you. based on where you started from etc etc.

but again. on /fit/ or anyone just start spouting off numbers. herp derp. you're weak you would get your hormones checked. I did that in no time by accident.

stop e-gloating. you got to 225lbs cause you trained for it. and you started at 135lbs. derp that makes sense.
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (296KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1238.jpg
296KB, 960x720px
>>39725055
Yes that would be. Look man clearly you and the other fags here are bitter about how weak you are. I'm truly sorry you turned out this way. I'd recommend you choose a better program and get your hormones checked. I'm leaving cause this is pointless and I give up. Good luck.
>>39725082
I'd normally agree with everything you said. But we are talking about working out for an entire decade. 10 fucking years. Not 1 or 2. Think about that. If you start at the bar getting to 225 you
Have to make up 180 lbs. divide that by 10 years. That's 18lbs a year. Divide that by 12 for months. That's an increase of 1.5lbs a month. You're seriously gonna tell me you don't see that as a glaring red flag?
>>
>>39725082
>>39725009

Fuck stats, show us your tits big guy!
>>
>>39723615
got similar results with ostarine, did 30mg for 3 months. in the initial few weeks, there is sometimes a slight ball-ache, but it's not particularly bad.

towards the very end of the cycle I got slightly itchy nipples occasionally, but no gyno or anything. Went away the day after I stopped taking the ostarine.

Definitely worthwhile (also since it's so cheap), but you need to do ostarine at relatively high doses for very long periods of time before you really notice the effects. It's not as potent as steroids by a long shot.

Also tried mk-677, but wouldn't necessarily recommend it unless you have trouble eating enough (it really boosts appetite insanely)

Probably going to experiment with LGD next.
>>
Damn, I was actually looking at SARMs lately myself. On the plus side, they aren't hard to find, and pricing is pretty black and white.

ostarine for a cut sounds interesting, and people have said it works amazing.

I was thinking of picking up both Osta and 4033, and using them for cut/bulk
>>
>>39725144
osta is definitely the best for cutting, IMO. It really doesn't do that much for your muscle-mass unless you take it for very prolonged periods of time (multiple months) -- all the studies done by GTx on ostarine are over 9 month periods and such, I think.

But it really feels way easier to shed fat on it, and it gives your muscles a bit of a hardened look at all times, which feels great.
>>
>>39725107
>divide that by 10 years. That's 18lbs a year. Divide that by 12 for months. That's an increase of 1.5lbs a month.

thats not how 10 years fucking works retard. thats how how gains work either. its not a linear progression.

gains come in all forms. perhaps in a year gains were more made in another area. e.g vertical bench.
again my goals weren't getting to a massive huge bench.

show me your lifts after 10 years. you should be able to do a fucking 1000 lbs.
>>
>>39725141
>mk-677
looking into trying this. how much and how long did you do it for?

>osta
great for a cut

> LGD

is fucking dope. can't recommend it enough.
>>
>>39725176
I did 10mg at first for two weeks and then upped to 20, but I felt some of the sides too strongly, and ultimately I'm not sure if there's really any point in taking it. I mean, what do you want to get out of it? It won't really help with muscle building. It helps a little bit with burning fat, but not much. It helps with some other stuff like slightly faster recovery and increased bone mineral density, but eh. Also, since it increases IGF-1 signalling, it could in principle increase cancer risk (probably. obviously no studies have been done on that. Also you'd probably have to take it for quite a while.)

For me, the main bad side effect was that blood pressure went way high, even on 10mg. I could even *feel* the blood pressure in my head, when I was lying down. Face was red at all times after taking it.

true story, was lying next to my gf, spooning her
> "what's that, anon?"
> "just my heartbeat"
> "but why is your entire body contracting every time?"

pretty sure that's the high blood pressure doing it, my heartbeats also got really loud and you could see my veins pulsing etc.

idk, maybe I just reacted atypically strongly tho.
>>
>>39724193
>5mg
>8 months

HOLY FUCK, do you mean 8 weeks?
>>
>>39725247

haha yeah 8 weeks.

LGD is good times. super strong. people talk about water weight gain. but I didn't see anything that that nature. just solid gains. and super endurance. I just wanted to pump the weights and not go slow. obv good form

I'll do 10mg for 12 weeks next.

I didn't do a PCT on osta / or LGD after 8 weeks. I didn't really feel anything wrong after taking it. I did taper off it tho.

the only thing close to PCT was taking ashwagandha 3gs a day. "just in case"
>>
>>39725167
Please tell me you're joking. In the beginning it absolutely is a linear progression. How about you google it and read. Every single beginner program is based around the concept of linear progression.
>>
>>39725233
Yeah that shit scares me. Anything that can make me that hungry is obviously doing some serious shit inside my body. I'm stickin to LGD and osta for now.
>>
>>39725277
Not that guy, but I remember when I first started lifting my stupid bro friend was like "dude, realistically, you should be adding 10lbs to your bench every month."

I was like... ok. So if you started benching 10 pounds, in 8 or so years you should be lifting.... 1000 lbs?? Hmmm......
>>
>>39725277

no shit dude. but 10 years is alot of time. its not necessarily going to make you a fucking Olympic athlete.

theres too many factors going on. you can't just look up from a graph and be like.
"yo bro get your hormones checked out you should be able to bench 500 at this point."

how long have you been lifting? what are your numbers at currently?
>>
>>39725284
idk if that is necessarily a good criteria for whether a drug is scary or not -- lots of stuff can increase hunger in a variety of ways, e.g. because it makes you burn more calories, work out harder, build muscle (or fat) faster etc etc (e.g. caffeine, testosterone, ...) ibutamoren does it by acting as a ghrelin memetic, so when your body sees the ibutamoren, it thinks it's the hunger hormone.

I think the scarier part are the prospects of increased cancer-risk and the fact that while osta/lgd mostly just float around in your muscles and have some effect there, and not anywhere else (hopefully, as far as we know), ibutamoren directly affects your HTPA axis, in particular the pitituary gland (the "balls of your brain"), which is scarily close to your brain. IGF-1 can also cross the BBB I think.

Also, I think having high blood pressure is probably just not very healthy anyway.
>>
>>39725428
>>39725284

anyone else recommend a sarm for bulking? LGD is good imo. was going to do the MK667. but just too expensive. seems like a waste
>>
>>39725495
mk667 is not even a sarm

LGD or some combo of LGD/osta is probs fine

I would honestly just slow-bulk without anything and then save it for the cut, to make the cut as hard, short and painless as possible. If you take LGD/osta on your cut, you'll probably gain muscle while getting shredded. I've heard there is quite a bit of suppression with LGD at > 1mg doses. Haven't tried it myself yet tho.
>>
>>39725522
I've done both. no real suppression.
LGD + osta at the same time seems like a waste. but not a bad idea for the summer time
>>
>>39725307
It doesn't last forever you faggot.
>>39725426
In the beginning yes you absolutely can. As a healthy adult male if you've been lifting for a decade and you can't bench 225 you need to see a doctor.
>>
>>39726083
>As a healthy adult male if you've been lifting for a decade and you can't bench 225 you need to see a doctor.

where are you at as far as bench goes?
>>
>>39725536
They ("They") advise you to not combine SARMs, they're not stackable like roids.
>>
>>39726206
I've been lifting for a little over 2 years and I currently bench 260 3x5 twice a week.
>>
>>39724694
>posts a sarm source
>"enjoy your ban for posting a sarm source"
>he thinks you get banned for posting sarm sources

whoa
>>
>>39724415
Because having big bawwls is sexay to ladies. Also, as you get older your testosterone levels gradually decrease anyway so I don't want to speed up the process by permanently decreasing the amount of test my balls produce.
>>
>>39716286
Test doesnt kick in for 8 or so weeks. This is why you front load with dbol. So your testicular atrophy comes later.
>>
>>39717900
Dylan gemelli, dr tony huge (both on youtube) and r/peds
>>
File: 1481242848600.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481242848600.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>4 weeks into 3mg/day LGD4033
>balls seem bigger and heavier
>>
File: 1470171455730.jpg (17KB, 274x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470171455730.jpg
17KB, 274x395px
>>39730493
Is she drinking horse jizz?
>>
File: sarmysmaller.jpg (17KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
sarmysmaller.jpg
17KB, 500x280px
>>39716267

I used pic related for about 5 weeks....
Seemed to grow slightly... nothing spectacular as when I used Halodrol a decade ago....

I really didn't see much for the $60 (USA) I paid for it.... Your mileage may vary, I guess.

>could be just hype
>>
>>39729095
Gemelli is a hack considering all the extra shit he tries to sell anyone that asks about SARMS on his site.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.