[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw an old asian women approaches you and asks if you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

>tfw an old asian women approaches you and asks if you have any single sisters because hips like yours would birth many healthy boys
>>
File: 1450275359140.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1450275359140.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>39715862
lol pics or it didn't happen nigga
>>
I'm a grill and I don't think that most of us women really pays attention on men's hips. Seriously. Unless you have visible bottle neck shoulders and you look like a woman, women doesn't judge your body by bodybuilding standards I can tell you.
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (69KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
69KB, 550x535px
>tfw it's almost Christmas time and you have the smallest dick in your family
>>
>>39715862
I don't know this feel but lol
>>
>>39715862
>not realizing she was hitting on you
>not flirting back and saying you could give her some daughters with hips that would birth many healthy boys
>>
>>39715901
>tfw smallest dick out of your friends and have to go to a Christmas party with all of them tomorrow night
>>
>>39715952
If this is a problem I'm jealous you get to be at that kind of party.
>>
>>39715960
What? Just me and my buds poundin some brews and pallin around.
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>39715901
>>39715952
>tfw the biggest dick out of family and friends and Christmas party tomorrow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.