[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerblock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Elite-90-no-stand.jpg (95KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
Elite-90-no-stand.jpg
95KB, 400x235px
Anybody here ever tried Powerblock? Getting it for someone as an Xmas present and I have heard good reviews, thinking of buying it for myself.
>>
Mad space saving, it's not too bad on te wallet too
>>
Well is it actually worth it?

Bump
>>
File: 498147416.jpg (347KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
498147416.jpg
347KB, 1024x683px
>>39714517
just go to the gym s m h
>>
>>39714517
>>39714575
I bought them when I first started working out, because it was cheaper and more time saving than driving 30 minutes to the gym each day.

I bought the 90 lb. dumbbells, then bench and the pullup bar.

The dumbbells are really nice and I'm glad that I got them, because now I'll always have them and they're a good design.

The bench is inferior quality and the pullup bar attaches to the bench.

All dumbbell work is phenomenal for perfecting all of your stabilizer muscles.
>>
File: Dailycommute.jpg (106KB, 627x782px) Image search: [Google]
Dailycommute.jpg
106KB, 627x782px
Not gonna lie, they seem fine as fuck. Quite costly, but then again, these got to last a lifetime, right? I mean what could even break there? I might actually get those instead of paying for a gym membership now that I will be moving into a big city where gyms have month memberships that costs a fortune.
>>
>>39714542

How much do they cost? Just googled them and they look pretty cool but their site is annoying ambiguous about the price.
>>
File: 1480915422405.jpg (349KB, 1001x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1480915422405.jpg
349KB, 1001x1038px
They're ~300 for up to 50 lbs on the expensive set, plus some more for the 70-90 expansion. The way I rationalize it is by comparing them to the cost and footprint of regular dumbbell sets from 5 lbs to 50lbs.
>>
>>39714867
I saw some on amazon for $150
>>
>>39714517
Bought them as well.
Good quality gear. WouldbuyAgain/10

now depending on your situation/goal
you might want get a powerrack and barbell first or even join a gym.

Tell us more OP
>>
>>39715277
Take it back. Checked the price right now and they vary
>>
Well, you need to make sure you're comparing apples to apples... There's a 50 pound version, an add-on that brings them up to 70, and another add-on that brings them up to 90. (and IIRC there's another add on beyond that.)

And IIRC they also sell a 45 pound version that DOESN'T allow adding on.
>>
>>39715404
Yeah there is that 45 one, then one that I think goes to only 50, and then a 50 that goes to 90... I ordered the one that has the 90 expansion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.