[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I have skinny body and i dont feel comfortable with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Skinny-guys.jpg (139KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-guys.jpg
139KB, 2048x1356px
Hey /fit/.
I have skinny body and i dont feel comfortable with it. What would help me to gain some weight and look good?
>>
Working out
>>
>>39713937

>gain some weight

Eat +250 calories, lift weights.... make sure you don't fall for x5 meme, sets of 8-12.

>look good

Not possible without steroids, sorry.

(Ps butthurt natties: Find me one single photo of an aesthetic guy from before 1930)
>>
>>39713937
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>39713937
Eat.
Lift.

>>39713969
Eugen Sandow.
>>
>>39713969
>Find me one single photo of an aesthetic guy from before 1930
Aw come on man. You were seeing this one coming.
>>
>>39714024
fuck thats me with a stache and 30 lbs extra or something, gotta eat up and keep working
>>
File: bobbypandur2.jpg (12KB, 275x432px) Image search: [Google]
bobbypandur2.jpg
12KB, 275x432px
>>39713969
Here's a bonus
>>
>>39714024
>>39714017

I said aesthetic not dyel
>>
>>39714035
fuck, these guys look a lot better than "natural" or roid body builders today. why is that? more useful training? smart guys give me something to read
>>
>>39714039
>body dismorphia
Sorry to hear about your mental problems.
>>
>>39714039
You're probably trolling, but that's some serious body dysmorphia.

>>39714046
If you google "Eugen Sandow", there are a lot of articles about his life and training methods. Here's a few.
http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/eugen-sandow-father-of-bodybuilding/
http://wolfandiron.com/eugene-sandow-part-1-perfect-male-form/
>>
>>39714056

stay dyel natty
>>
>>39714046
Honestly, not to crush your dreams, but these guys had some god tier genetics. They were able to gain muscle and to lose a lot of fat, without losing said muscle. They were the top percentile. They did it despite their lack of knowledge in physiology and the science of training and nutrition not because of it. You can probably make better gains then someone with your genetics from back in the day, but you'll probably never be as shredded and big as the elite unless you juice.
>>
>>39714085
>fraud
How about them shrinking balls, eh?
>>
>>39714125

>shrinking balls

Nope, because they never produced test in the first place. Zero atrophy.

And now there's 5 times as much test in my body as yours.

Magic.

You mirrin little """man"""

>>39714114

This is you are a natty cuck that is the best you can hope for, LOL
>>
>>39714084
wow good reading in the first article, thanks a lot, i didnt know this guy was from prussia, my dad looked a lot like him and was probably slavic
>>
>>39714142
masT put your trip back on and go back to your containment threads
>>39711390
>>39691869
>>
>>39714114
you didnt crush my dreams bro, i know my genetics are good, maybe not perfect for lifting, but im very happy with them, and i dont really even lift much besides 20 lb weights, just hang around here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.