[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jqq4A.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
Jqq4A.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
Can stretching exercises help me (1.73 m male 18 years) get any taller? If so how tall and if not what can?
>>
Just hang with a 45 on each leg for a couple minutes a day. Then hang from your legs upside down with whatever weight you can manage on each arm.

This will stretch your spine both ways and maybe even lengthen your legs. Think of your spine like a coil. The coil gets longer as you stretch it. And if you do it enough eventually the coil will stay at an unslinked length. Every coil has a limit though until it's at full length. Just like your spine. If you've maxed out your spine you're fucked for home remedies of how to get taller.

Just don't do the neck. While you can cheat some cms out of the neck with stretching, it's very dangerous if you don't do it right. You could also use rings to lengthen your neck but then you look like a giraffe.
>>
>>39713793
Fuck being taller you faggot
girls dont give a shit for one, they arent impressed by height at all
Focus on more important things, retard
>>
>>39713846
It's not for girls. All my friends are taller than me and it just seems weird
>>
>>39713830
Any more details please? Like how much can i grow by hanging like this?
>>
>>39713875
Fucked if I know, I just made that up.

The only way that's actually proven to make you taller is surgery. Everything else is a lie or hasn't been researched.

However, hanging with weights on your feet isn't going to hurt you. You should actually do that and see if you do get results. Do that feet hanging sit up thing too with dbs in your hand.
Measure your height and record your progress for a month or two.

The worst case scenario is that your forearms grow and your spine feels fantastic.
Best case is you grow a little and you become a meme. In addition to bigger forearms and spinal health.

Stop when you can't hang anymore and decide if you want to do another set or if you somehow injure yourself which you would have to be retarded to do.
>>
YOU

GET

WHAT

YOU

GET
>>
I did stretching exercises, gained 1cm after a month, oh well, better than nothing
>>
>>39714107
>Fucked if I know, I just made that up.
Kek, that's /fit/ in a nutshell for you.
>>
>>39713793
When did this "under 6' is a manlet" meme start? Last time I saw this image the cutoff was like 5'8 and the tallest guy I know is 6'.
>>
>>39713793
Just fix your shitty posture
1" Easy
>>
>>39714649
It was 5'4 when i first came here.
/fit/ is just losing it.
>>
>>39713793
That chart was obviously made by someone who was 5'11, because anything under 6'0 is manlet, period.
>>
Accept your fate, do some excercises to become aesthetic and compensate it with other things.
>>
>>39714107
>Best case is you grow a little and you become a meme
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.