[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here WRCAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Sam's Chicken.jpg (787KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sam's Chicken.jpg
787KB, 1600x1200px
who else here eats a whole rotisserie chicken a day?

Calories 1,037
>Total Carbs 0 g
>Protein 166G

Why waste your time with anything else?
>>
>>39713284
did it for a while.
>>
>>39713299
How jacked and ripped did you get?
>>
>>39713306
wasn't doing any exercise at the time, so I simply got fat. i'm 5' 7'' so it's a lot of food when you do no exercise.
>>
How much sodium though? I can get into this desu
>>
>>39713391
who cares?
>>
>>39713391
there are plain ones at my supermarket that aren't so bad when it comes to sodium, the bbq and lemonpepper ones soaked in brine are pretty salty
>>
>>39713284
5-6 USD a day isn't bad either.
>>
>>39713789
>he thinks I'll read his post on a CIA psyops image forum
>he thinks I read one word he typed
>>
>>39713391
Yeah why would that matter. You're not an old man with high bp are you? Fucking Christ too many NEETS listening to their parents bitch about their health issues.
>>
>>39713825

Sodium really fucks up your vasculairty and makes you look DYEL

what's the point of lifting if you don't have any fucking vascularity
>>
>>39713843
the point of lifting is the same regardless of vascularity
>>
>>39713847

I'm bodybuilding I do it because I want a physique that I am proud of, and is aesthetically pleasing to me.

That includes vascularity

It was a hyperbole, if you're a power lifter, then I guess it doesn't matter (Unless you're the rare PL that cares about how he looks, and then, it does matter).

But it matters to me.

if you cut fucking salt from your diet your veins will blow up, promise you
>>
>>39713284
I eat about 1/2 -1/4 a day, they taste pretty gud too
>>
>>39713284
I have done that but variety is the spice of life my dude. I never eat the same set of meals even twice in the same week.
>>
>>39713908
fatty detected. Variety is the spice of banging sloots, food is just fuel to get you to your next slam piece my dude.
>>
>>39713864
post pics or you're a fatty/dyel
>>
>>39713843
>>39713864
That's just because sodium makes you retain water you dolt. Drink more diuretics like coffee, wear sweats at the gym so you perspire more, do more cardio, or sauna some more. Any and all of these would allow you to retain vascularity without having to eat unsalted food that tastes like ass.
>>
>>39713299
>>39713316
Why the fuck were you eating a whole chicken a day?
>>
>>39713942
4 gainz bro
>>
>>39713927
That's a hollow, sad existance that will keep you forever at an arms length from the world emotionally. While I host dope ass dinner parties with my dope ass wife whom I share loyalty and love with and we will be cornerstone of our community on the outside good and charitable while behind closed doors I amass wealth, power, and favors
>look good
>feel good
>play good
>paid good
>eat good
>live good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.