[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a chad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: chad.png (553KB, 935x601px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
553KB, 935x601px
How to become a chad?
>>
>>39713090
First and foremost, fuck this stupid fucking Chad meme. I am so goddamn sick of it, I seriously think it is psychologically unhealthy for you guys to be thinking like this and I want you to stop because I care about you.
(I don't have a horse in the "alpha/beta male" race, I'm gay)

Second, that guy is a fucking stripper.
>>
>>39713114
Im sick of this chad meme aswell, i think most guys have problems with girls in one way or another
Most common problem is not getting enough (id reckon) but even if you get laid and get girls you still need to deal with their issues

I wish i was gay too, life seems much easier when you dont need to deal with women
Just getting sex alot easier is a huge perk and i think getting a relationship as a gay man is about as hard as for a straight guy
>>
>>39713153
I'm actually a virgin. And not because I'm hideously ugly or anything, I'm a total cutie pie. I just don't have any interest in casual sex, but you are right, it is much, much easier to get casual sex as a gay man.

But honestly, I think the problem isn't that you guys aren't getting enough girls, but that you want so many girls in the first place. Like, seriously, real relationships are a million times better than hookups.
>>
Chad is a mindset. Remember when you were a little kid before you were riddled with insecurity, doubt and fear? When you would do stuff because you wanted to or it was fun and not because of what other people thought? Thats what Chad is.
>>
>>39713180
>>39713153
i agree with you both. the problem is you have to think about the average age of 4chan and this board.

it is very apparent that the average poster here is about 16 years old. either physically or mentally. this is shitpost central. i'm only here because i have desk job.

just look at the quality discussion around here. cucks meme, dick meme, height meme, chad meme, feels meme. this place really is unhealthy. so i just have a massive wordfilter instead.
>>
>>39713114

Years of browsing the misc with the alpha and beta mentality has already damaged me sorry
>>
>>39713214
>>39713213
One of the weirdest things about "Chadism" and "alpha-ism" is the complete failure to understand anything from a woman's perspective that is endemic to it. Like, fuck, you guys realize different women have different tastes, right? Some girls, get this, are even attracted to fatties. One of my roommates is a fatty with a heart of gold and he has a qt gf, she's here like every night.
>>
>>39713114
>(I don't have a horse in the "alpha/beta male" race, I'm gay)
Are you retarded? A homosexual can be an alpha. It's not about fucking chicks, it is about social roles.
>>
>>39713242
well the first thing about being ALPHA is you don't think, debate, or discuss what is ALPHA. you DO.

the moment a man considers should i do this or should i do that to appear ALPHA for a woman, he's already a beta. and just look at how this board obssesses over acting like an ALPHA. the big bully that was the loudest sonuvabitch? yep he was beta. this entire board is that bully. and they can't see because of the groupthink and constant shitposting.
>>
>>39713242
>you guys realize different women have different tastes, right?
There is a niche market for men, sure but given how limited options in dating are overall (because most single women are single for a reason) youre gonna have a hard time if you try to cater to a niche type

For instance your friend, sure there are girls who like fatties but how many single, decent looking girls do you think there are who are activly looking for a relationship and likes fat guys?

This is also disregarding wether or not pursing women is even worthwhile in the first place given how hard it is to find one who is avaliable

I have no idea why people with any type of experience with dating and women overall are so gung-ho on finding a girl to either fuck or make her a gf really
>>
>>39713267
Are you really this invested in this shit? Okay, two questions:
Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta?
What does a gay alpha do, and how are they like straight alphas?
>>
>>39713285
Maybe you just only know vapid whores, anon.
>>
File: shinchanemb.jpg (41KB, 500x500px)
shinchanemb.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>39713180
>I'm a total cutie pie
Awwwww
>>
>>39713114
thank you brah, helps a lot
>>
>>39713304
I could have been lying and actually be hideous.
>>
>>39713302
Well yes and no
Most girls i meet who are single are usually single because they either 1. dont want a bf (i.e they want to fuck around) or 2. they want one but are vapid whores so they cant keep one

The girls who are decent looking and have a personality which favors staying and fighting for your relation usually are in one already because we all know girls get thousands of offers for dates/sex/relations so girls can opt out of being single if they want to

Girls could also say they want a bf but then reject every guy who they meet and then its just simply not true that they want a bf
>>
>>39713287
>Are you really this invested in this shit?
Not particularly, it's just scientifically accurate. The pop "alpha/beta" descriptors are as inaccurate as most pop science, but it's based on real primatology/anthropology.
>>
>>39713317
Oh, I don't care, I'm not gay, I just found it cute.
>>
>>39713332
It's not. The qualities people look for in partners today, a face and body type that fits their personal tastes, a good personality that meshes with theirs, similar interests, are not remotely related to the traits you'd want to pass on to your children, either today or in caveman times. The vast majority of people enter long, monogamous relationships.

Anon, don't you want to be more than monkeys? Humans are so much more complicated and wonderful, and it's sad that you think all we can hope for is to be the monkey with the most bananas and hairy monkey vaginas to fuck.
>>
>>39713392
Regardless, I am actually a total cutie pie.
>>
>>39713090
Don't ask how to be become a Chad, before I found this place I behaved like a typical Chad by 4chan Standards. It's a state of mind, your personality.
You loser facelets without friends will never be Chads, full of hate because you are a disgusting person.
>>
>>39713403

Oh right
>>
>>39713403
This is exactly what I'm talking about! Get the fuck out of here, this is not a healthy way to think.
>>
File: mvm7krZq9r1qis0zfo1.gif (406KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
mvm7krZq9r1qis0zfo1.gif
406KB, 500x400px
>>39713402
I know bro, I believe in you <3
>>
>>39713394
>It's not. The qualities people look for in partners today, a face and body type that fits their personal tastes, a good personality that meshes with theirs, similar interests, are not remotely related to the traits you'd want to pass on to your children, either today or in caveman times. The vast majority of people enter long, monogamous relationships.
>Anon, don't you want to be more than monkeys? Humans are so much more complicated and wonderful, and it's sad that you think all we can hope for is to be the monkey with the most bananas and hairy monkey vaginas to fuck.

I'm an anthropologist and you're an idiot.
>>
>>39713460
Okay well all you've done is say "I'm right you're wrong," cite pop science, appeal to accomplishment, and call me an idiot, so I'm glad I never had to read any of your papers.
>>
>>39713090
Girls don't want Chads, they want guys who aren't afraid to approach them and don't spill all their spaghetti while doing it. Its obviously easier if you are more aesthetic/well-spoken/hygienic/etc but that's all you gotta do.

That being said you will probably fail a lot because people are shallow, but youre going to miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>39713637
>youre going to miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
And when she is taken
And when she is in a bad mood
And when she has girlfriends cockblocking you

So in short, youre likely to hit about 0,1% of the shots you do take
>>
>>39713663
Better than zero isn't it? Sucks but that's life.
>>
>>39713685
No i dont think so
Every girl ive taken a shot at or wanted to has had a boyfriend and im wondering what the fucking point is?

Im sad because i wish dating was fun and filled with experiences, sex, new people and relations but being single is mostly a feeling of loneliness and a feeling of how the world just doesnt work at all like you want it to

Looks dont matter, personality doesnt matter, success doesnt matter because there are seeminly no fucking women to date so why bother doing shit to impress them?
>>
>>39713714
You gotta keep trying man, maybe try with single women.
>>
>>39713776
Like i said, ive met none in the past few months and i doubt there are any left from what ive seen
>>
>>39713275

/thread

if you even need to talk about it you are a fucking beta and you will never be anything.
>>
>>39713208
So chad has the mentality of a child?
>>
>>39713090
Do roids and have no shame
>>
>>39713833
In terms of unwavering confidence, yes.
>>
>>39713851

>no shame
pretty much this
but its nigh impossible to reach.
>>
>>39713776
Quality women don't stay single for too long, m8
>>
Isn't it impossible though? We all know Chad is a state of mind, but you can really change that, it's genetic isn't it? How the fuck do you forget years of insecurity and just start not giving a fuck? Sounds like impossible to me.
>>
>>39713153
I think this is why they are called gay which originally just meant happy. It's cuz they can just deal with guy drama and not chicks so it's chill ._.
>>
>>39713214

Misc had the opposite effect on me desu, seeing how much all the "alphas" circle jerk and suck up to high rappers and mods just made me stay the fuck away from that forced alpha shit
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.