[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random shooting chest pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: heart-attack.jpg (121KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
heart-attack.jpg
121KB, 1240x930px
I was literally just browsing this board and my chest started having this sharp chest pain that seized my whole body for a second or so. Wtf /fit/ am I going to die rite now? Do you ever get random chest pains?
>>
>>39710731
This is normal, I had it for my whole life. I played hockey for 11 years and went to doctor because I had it often. He said it's usually a muscle stress in your heart, but is completely normal, especially in athletes
>>
>>39710731
Sometimes after having lots of bench volume, but that's just pec doms or tightness.

Got a little spooked the first time I had them though.
>>
>>39710736
ok thnx i've never had this type of chest pain before it was really a sharp pain
>>
Precordial catch syndrome famalamadingdong
You grow out of it
>>
>>39710740
i don't think it had anything to do with the muscles because it was in the center of my chest, felt like a needle
>>
>>39710755
really interesting stuff, i've always had a sharp pain in left side of my chest when i did cardio, although i've never felt a pain like this before - really sharp and seizing
>>
did the bar hit your chest?
>>
>>39710802
i benched a while ago and no
>>
File: 44083591-300x211.jpg (16KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
44083591-300x211.jpg
16KB, 300x211px
>>39710731
it's cancer
>>
It's fucking cruel how many benign things can look like a heart attack, and how many heart attack symptoms can look like benign things.
I read the other day that you can't even tell if you're having a heart attack by checking your own pulse, how the fuck does that work?

No wonder people just go for religion, seems a lot simpler to just chalk it up to god deciding to lightning-bolt you on a whim and accepting that it's out of your hands.
>>
>>39710751
yeh i get this randomly like once a week, some causes can be too much sodium, so try to drink more water and you should get it less. hope i helped
>>
>>39710731
also, as soon as you care able to move again afterwards you should take it easy because u just popped a string in your heart
>>
>>39710945
i mean its probably better than
>hey doc my chest hurts
>it could be a range of things, but stay healthy and active son, also take these pills aka give me more money
>>
>>39710763
Something similar happened to me when I overdid the bench volume, pain right at the sternum. Gave it a few days rest and it hasn't happened since
>>
>>39711068
thanks, ye it is reassuring knowing that others have the same thing happen and that i probably won't die of sudden cardiac arrest kek
>>
You will never know unless you go to the doctor and say you had a massive sharp chest pain.

Do the tests you fucking idiot. Go today.

Say hi to Zyzz
>>
>>39711180
ur right its just that i don't want to jump the gun and go to the doctor for every thing that happens to me. if it does happen again i will go to the doctor
>>
>>39711341
>i don't want to jump the gun
Just go to the doctor if you're having a problem.
>>
>>39710731
Yeah, then I start breathing deeply into my upper chest and crack my sternum then it goes away.
>>
>>39710731
used to get these
haven't had 1 in 4 years
>>
>>39711341
Rip OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.