[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/feels/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (16KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 243x200px
God damn... I get so fit for nothing. My girlfriend hates me and she makes me angry. I change so much for her but she never changes for me. Is this life always being adaptable while. Nobody adapts to you? Anyone know this feel?

To keep it /fit/:what's the most you've ever squatted?
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>39708989
>My girlfriend
stopped reading, just fucking leave normalfag REEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 500x418px
>>39708998
>reee

I want off this ride. It's not worth it anymore
>>
Women are shallow and expect their man to be the best he can be, but they're unwilling to do anything and change themselves.
>>
>>39708989
iktfb
I put in so much and get so little out. Start doing the things you want, that are fun for you even if it pisses off your gf. She doesnt matter, she doesnt support you in any measurable way and she hasnt made any sacrifices for you. If she keeps bitching and never becomes better for you, tell her to fuck off and forget about her forever. Its not selfish to sometimes look out for number one
>>
>>39709052
She got sad when I was gone for a few hours. I think I dug my self a hole after 2yearllmao what do I do?
>>
File: 1480402228910.jpg (116KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480402228910.jpg
116KB, 760x1000px
>>39709074
>Thinking 2 years is a long time

I'm 27. At 26 I had been with a piece of shit woman for 7 years. The last 4 of which I stayed only because I'm retarded and knocked her up. I wanted it to work for the kids sake, but she was and is a human garbage fire so its over. Long time coming. I'm smarter and way better to myself when it comes to how I expect a woman to treat me now, but 7 years is a long time for any lesson. In short, be straight with her. Tell her what to feel and what you expect and do not take no for an answer. A compromise is ok, but only if it's truly acceptable to you. Consider if she's even worth it at this point. Remind her that you are your own person and you had a life before her and will have one happily without her. Her pussy doesn't get her any special treatment, relationships are give and take. If she doesn't hold up her end, find a woman who will. Jerk off in the mean time, you're better at giving yourself a handjob than she ever could be anyways.
>>
>>39709139
>Tell her what to feel

Tell her how you're feeling
>>
>>39709139
Thanks man, just talked to my woman. She's not a bad person , it's just that we've been talking everyday for 2years straight.
We're now okay with not talking everyday, and I feel relieved. I told her how I feel . I hope this helps our relationship
>>
>>39709453
How'd she respond?

>leaving us hanging
>>
>>39709453
your original post stated that she hates you. wut?
if youve been together for 2 years, then some alone time is fine and necessary really. You're 2 separate people, being together constantly is a killer
>>
>>39708989
cuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.