[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TheMacLife F.A.S.T.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: conor.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Curious to see if anyone has purchased Conor's program he recently released. Keen to hear some thoughts from someone who's read it, and wondering if there is a download of it anywhere yet?
>>
Heard it's like a p90x program but is $295 really worth it?
>>
No, it's not fucking worth it. It has no secrets. You know how to get stronger, you know how to get faster, and you know how to build stamina. I respect Conors moneylust buy its totally not going to make you him.
>>
>$295
>For an off-the-rack mass-production fitness program

Top fucking kek
>>
>>39709434
b-but muh tiny irish man
>>
>>39709381
This. He's just hustling because of how popular he is right now. And so he should, he'd be fucking dumb not to. There are no secrets money can buy that isn't already available for free on the internet.
>>
>>39708982

>pay some random guy 300 dollars for him to tell you how to run on a treadmill

yes, buy it
>>
>>39709456
>b-but muh tiny irish man
>tfw irish
>tfw not as tiny as mcgregor
Never gonna make it senpai
>>
Wha? Is he the champ right now? Didn't he lose recently to a flabby dyel? How can you be the champ if you lose?
>>
>>39711338
He won the rematch (barely on decision) and went on to get the lightweight title
>>
>>39711338
It wasn't a fight in his weightclass where he was champion and then he came back and "won" the rematch anyways
>>
>>39709381
>>39709485

also remember that connor is on steroids like every other professional athlete

even after doing his plan you wont look nor perform like him
>>
>>39708982

Goodness he's really whoring out his time isn't he?

Probably for the best. He's not holding on to that LW belt for long and he'd die if he had to cut back to FW.
>>
Fucking haters do you do ever do anything else in ur life than hate and being a failure virgin
>>
>>39711485
i have a body better than connors and my punching is just as fast

youre talking shite
>>
>>39711523
kek found the dyel virgin fanboy
>>
>>39711607
Bigger than u hater failure
I just know all you guys who hate 24/7 are dyel fuccbois
>>
>>39711595
>i have a body better than connors and my punching is just as fast
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.