[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get out of bed in the morning? No matter what time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 306x321px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 306x321px
How can I get out of bed in the morning?

No matter what time I go to bed I absolutely cannot get out of bed. I'm almost always in bed from around 12am to 12pm but usually until 2pm or later.

Once I'm out of bed for a few minutes I'm good to go but I'm a completely different person in the morning no matter how many strategies I try or how much I tell myself I will change.

It's been like this for 3 years.

Anyone else experience this? Any supplements or drugs that gave you motivation in the morning?
>>
Move your phone to the other side of the room and make your alarm loud and annoying as fuck. Also open up a window so the light comes in.

I'm the same way and I realized once I loved my phone I was good to go.

Also this might sound weird but if your bed is super high off he ground it might be worth trying a really low bed.
>>
>>39708629
Get a better bed, use one of those alarms that wake you up when you are in a certain period of sleep.
>>
Moved my phone. Not loved my phone.

Fucking iPhones man...
>>
when you get up to turn your alarm off, immediately go to the bathroom and take a piss and then take a shower

at that point you should be awake

If not, get some music you like and blast it
>>
>>39708629
This, kind of.

I've been sleeping for 10-11 hours for the past few months and it's been horrible. Could I be depressed?
>>
File: z and b.jpg (53KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
z and b.jpg
53KB, 604x453px
>>39708641
>Move your phone to the other side of the room and make your alarm loud and annoying as fuck
This is the answer OP. I wouldn't ever make it to work/class if it weren't for this one weird trick
>>
>>39708641
>>39708660
>>39708653

I've tried the alarm clock across the room shit. I've even tried an app that I had to scan a barcode to turn off and used a product in my bathroom as the barcode. I'd walk to it, turn it off, and go back to bed without thinking.
>>
>>39708672
I've tried these too. I'm even the annoying fucking roommate who sets like 10 alarms right after each other, and I just turn them off as they come on, one by one, half-asleep.
>>
Get a fucking job or some form of responsibility that forces you out of bed man. Seriously, if your life allows you to stay in bed till midday you need to reevaluate yourself. If you ever want to make it, start making it before the rest of the world has half a days head start on you.
>>
>>39708629
Being a lazy faggot without any willpower is the road towards NOT making it.
>>
File: zyzzfeel.jpg (44KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzfeel.jpg
44KB, 680x418px
Anyone have the 4chan top banner image with Zyzz in it? I think it's like Zyzz helping some girl do a squat and of course it says 4chan on it...
>>
Drop caffeine, or at least don't drink it more than 1-2 hours after waking up. That will let you sleep when you're tired and wake up when you're rested. Shit should take care of itself from there.
>>
play a match of clash royale and loose, that will enrage you enought to stay awake

OR just stop being a fucking pussy, sleep for at MAX 7:30 hours and gets under the shower as soon as you wake up, force yourself to stay awake
>>
>>39708641
I physically have to get up and get my physical be to turn off my alarm but I just lay back in bed and browse fit for an hour before getting up

Help me
>>
>>39709189
You're a fucking loser.
>>
>>39708629
Have you tried not being a lazy piece of shit, OP? Try getting a job or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.