[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished cutting and it was fucking horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
So basically, I don't want to cut very often. So my question is, if I'm eating at a small surplus I.e 200-300 and not doing SS+GOMAD will gains come alot slower?
>>
>>39707282
What the fuck lads cmon.
Self bump
>>
>>39707282
> No
> the theory that a caloric surplus "builds muscle" and the protein jew have already been debunked as pure autism
> the idea of even eating a surplus is to replenish what you burned in your sedentary 50 minutes at the gym
> hence why everybody is perpetually %15 or more bodyfat
> if you lift while in a 200 deficit you'll put on muscle and eventually get cut in 3 months
>>
>>39707282
Why do people not like to skim down? I'm happy eating less. I could happily eat 1 sandwich per day and a small salad and be done for the day with no hunger. I have to force feed myself to eat 4,000 Kcals/day when I'm bulking and it's pure shit.
>>
>>39707636
Sauce on the debunked part?
>>
>>39707663
Same. I weigh 141lbs and I have been gorging myself to get to 3500 calories a day. I'm using an app and being honest with myself. I have gained approximately 1lb in 8 weeks.

I have good genetics so I am already starting to show some definition, but worried I'll never be able to get big. Could I just have a really fast metabolism?
>>
>>39707636
Op here
Thank fucking Christ.

>>39707680
I'd like to see as well
>>
>>39707663
God how I'd love that. I can easily eat 4000 cals.
>>
File: hilljust.png (651KB, 542x828px) Image search: [Google]
hilljust.png
651KB, 542x828px
>>39707636

I did this once. I lifted 3 times per week while cutting at a 500 cal deficit and i lost a lot of muscle.
>>
>>39707792
Did it come back relatively fast?
>>
>>39707636
t. 62 kg
>>
>>39707809

nope. I had to bulk again like i was i newbie. I think 300 cal surplus/deficit slowly adjusting your calories, is the best way to go. At least for me.
>>
>>39707663
I'm the opposite 4000kcal is super easy. Maintaining a 5-600 deficit for a few months is difficult.

Different strokes breh. I can put on weight like a mother fucker but losing weight requires a regimented diet that is consistent for a minimum of three months.

>6'3" 230
>>
>>39707663
because if you're used to eating lots (IE former fatties) it's extremely hard to adjust to that sort of lifestyle permanently and the temptation to pig out is always there. Of course the end result is worth it, but it's no fucking fun.

You have no idea how often I turn down sweets or food from other people and I feel like I'm being rude. But the honest truth is just that I don't want to be tempted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.