[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intermittent fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fat pepe.png (246KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
fat pepe.png
246KB, 600x345px
i'm a lazy obese fuck. is intermittent fasting a good way to start losing weight? what's the best way to go about it? any recommended sources?

also -- what's a cheap way to workout? the gyms near my place are expensive as fuck (no charter fitness or anything). any recommended supplements or whey?

thanks in advance
>>
>>39707148
i've actually heard a lot of good things about IF (was actually gonna try it next time I cut) but if you're lazy I doubt you're going to follow that for long

just work on eating less at first (I assume you're also fat)
>>
read the fucking sticky, stupid frogposter
>>
>>39707148

Pics or bait.
>>
>>39707176
This basically
>>
If you work or are in school, you can try to not eat then. It's easier if you dont bring food, and dont spend/bring money. That way there's no self control involved, and you can usually just eat a fuckton when you get home and still stay under your TDEE, but you should still watch calories, just in case.
It'll take a couple of weeks to get used to, and you can eat a small snack during the day if you have trouble focusing.
This is pretty much the only way I'm able to cut
>>
>>39707148
IF is not good if you are already a binge eater as it tends to encourage binges. It's a strategy that can be effective for people who are cutting but already have their diet under control. If you're obese, it is probably not ideal. Just count your calories.
>>
File: polly_fram2.jpg (20KB, 380x372px) Image search: [Google]
polly_fram2.jpg
20KB, 380x372px
>>39707148

get myFitnessPal and start tracking everything. don't do any meme shit or even try to change your diet, just track and observe. the mere act of bringing your eating habits into full awareness will change you forever. godspeed my nigga
>>
I do IF and its the only way to cut for me.

I eat from 3 to 6 pm daily except saturday i do 1 to 6 pm.

1800 cal and your practically stuffing your face for that time. It works though.
>>
>>39707148
>>39707176
IF isn't magic, but the way hunger and satiety works out with it, a lot of people simply find it very sustainable, which is the really important part.

The rest of it, slightly increased insulin sensitivity and all that shit, is so minor that it really isn't worth factoring into your decision.

If you LIKE doing it it'll work out for you. If you do not like doing it, then you're missing the whole point and you shouldn't force it. The biggest tenant in IF and dieting in general is sustainability.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.