[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls into fitness have to follow a cult and use "girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2660.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Why do girls into fitness have to follow a cult and use "girl power" to exercise? It has to be trendy yoga or an Instagram routine with sexy poses for them to look forward to exercising.
Don't forget the tea and vegan protein shakes.
>>
After dating over 20 women, the last 7 ones giving me a "you're intimidating" or "you make me feel like i'm not good enough" as I dwelve into personal development , I realized the average woman is dumber than the average man
>>
>>39700543
It's inspiring for us, buying a new cute gym outfit motivates me to go to the gym just to wear it. Or the cute water bottle. We like cute stuff.

I don't understand the tea meme though the girls who fell for it probably believed some Instagram post
>>
>>39700649
That's why most fail. You need intrinsic motivation. Stop being a sheep.
>>
>>39700930
Why? Why is consumerism even a bad thing? I'm not in need. It's just another way to fill a void and we all fill it differently, you with video games and shitposting and some other things. It's just more fun for me to buy cute stuff that make me happy for five hours.

You stop being a 4chan sheep and following everything you hear from obese neet losers
>>
>>39701090
observe the rationale, gentlemen
>>
> Comfortable with himself and his successful habits, he relaxed and reacquainted himself with his friends. He noticed they had lady-problems.

> “Why are women female?” one opined. “Everything would be much simpler if they weren’t female and would logically make sense!”

> “Indeed! They are not just female but so annoyingly female.” And on and on they complained.
>>
>>39700543

Why do guys into fitness have to follow a cult and use "alpha power" to exercise?
>>
>>39701090
>It's just another way to fill a void

Cringe desu senpai
>>
>>39700575
>implying the average woman is dumb enough to date you
>>
File: q0wT6eT.jpg (377KB, 927x1455px) Image search: [Google]
q0wT6eT.jpg
377KB, 927x1455px
>>39700543
I think this anon does a good job at explaining the seemingly ridiculous things they do
>>
>>39701261
Basically solipsism, seeking validation and they have no purpose in life
>>
>>39701108
Fuck traps instead then
>>
>>39701090
why do you have to use extrinsic motivation to better yourself? what fucking void? you are a sheep.
>>
>>39700575
>dwelve
>>
>>39701261
I keep this screencap on my phone, just to remind myself from time to time how vacuous and self-centered women are, especially attractive ones.
>>
>>39701337
Yeah dwelve. As in "The dwarves of Moria dwelve too greedily and too dweep"
>>
>>39701090
>why is consumerism bad
Women need to be stopped.
>>
>>39700575
>dwelve

Try "dwelving" into a book
>>
>>39700649
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.