[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a person eats nothing but complete garbage(no nutritional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481253203220.jpg (105KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481253203220.jpg
105KB, 500x667px
If a person eats nothing but complete garbage(no nutritional value/high cals) but exercises every day; they won't lose weight, but will they still get at least some of the other health benefits of exercising?
>>
>>39699522
shut up u fat misinformed fuck and read the sticky
>>
All else being equal, shit food plus exercise is better than shit food without exercise.

That said, I'd argue healthy food without exercise is better than shit food with exercise. Of course, healthy food with exercise trumps all.
>>
>>39699522
Nope. You'll just fuck up your body.
>>
Yeah. But like 1/10th of what it would be, which doesn't sound worth it to me. I never do a positive thing mixed with another thing that completely contradicts it. It's a life lesson. It's like building a house only to tear it down. Or buying an Xbox just to smash it.
>>
>>39699558
Tearing down a house would feel pretty good desu.
>>
>>39699558
>>39699571

This is pretty much my point. You're not doing yourself a favour or accomplishing anything but it feels good.

This whole thing is hypothetical anyways. Who wastes their time like this?
>>
Shut up armchair bodybuilders.

Fucking chow down in the off season mah dude. I'm 90-95kgs and 10-12%bf bulking atm, diet is mainly cookies and sausages with the occasional nachos (with a kilo of lamb/beef) and icecream. You can out train a bad diet if you have the time, you can't out eat poor training.

For evidence of the former look at Bulgaria, Arthur Saxon, Maxick, every celebrity ever etc. Half of those examples are pre steroids too so STFU with the excuses. The exercise builds the body, the diet is secondary.
>>
File: laughing fur.jpg (96KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughing fur.jpg
96KB, 684x534px
>>39699626

>t. someone who's actually at 20% bodyfat and got trolled into the iifym meme

"I wish my competition would be doing it, cause then I'd destroy them so hard" -phil heath on iifym.
>>
I used to live with a guy who ate like a total fatty every single day. Pop tarts for breakfast, fast food for lunch, an entire pizza for dinner, doctor pepper with every meal (including breakfast), and a six pack of beer every night. Not even memeing - he is one of the fittest people I've ever met.

If you want to eat like a fatty, you have to do what he did - 2 hours or more of working out every day. Literally woke up, worked out, did other shit, worked out again in the afternoon, played sports in the evening.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.