[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop losing weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: calories.jpg (273KB, 1701x1129px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
273KB, 1701x1129px
Hey /fit/, I used to be a 180lb fatass with almost no muscle this May, and I managed to cut down to 140lbs by the end of November.

Since I've gotten my bodyfat % down to about 15-20% at the start of this month - I've taken up lifting to try to add some muscle mass.

I've been trying to eat at maintenance as I lift to reduce the body fat percentage further (while building muscle through noob gains). However, I'm still losing weight.

I'm certain that I've calculated the proper TDEE and have been eating accordingly - so I don't understand why I'm still losing weight.

Can anyone help with this?
>>
same boat. >>39699405
>>
>>39698631
Ops
>>
Barring some extremely rare condition, I'm 95% sure that you're overestimating the amount of calories you're actually eating. The fact that youre a 140 pound skelly lends me to believe that you probably full fast as fuck. Make a protein shake with a ton of oats, egg whites, and fruit before you go to sleep because you're not getting enough cals in your regular diet. Or buy a gainer if you're lazy
>>
>>39699432

My TDEE is about 1760 kcal, so I've been eating 1,100 calories each day. I'm pretty certain I'm not overestimating how much I'm eating.
>>
>>39699452
Wait I completely misunderstood your op. You're wondering why you're still losing weight when you're purposely eating your maintenance calories. Are you actually retarded? Why don't you eat at maintenance for a few months so you can actually gain lean mass. Then cut again( wouldn't do this) if you're really worried about gaining excess weight
>>
>>39699496
Eating under***
>>
Eat more of everything, esp peanut butter. Buy a 2kg tub of it.
>>
>>39699452
So you're cutting and surprised you're losing weight?
Also
>140lb
>20%bf
How?
>>
>>39700473

might be a woman who knows
>>
reading this thread was irksome
>>
>>39699452
TDEE means that's how much you burn each day
If you burn 1700 kcal per day
And intake 1100 kcal per day
You'll lose weight
Basic math bro
Real basic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.