[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is organic milk a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: HO-Whole-HG.png (48KB, 272x672px) Image search: [Google]
HO-Whole-HG.png
48KB, 272x672px
bought some of this stuff recently. tastes better imo. like it has higher fat content than the cheap stuff. is it all in my head?
>>
>>39698468
what is a whole milk?
american thing?
>>
>>39698538
no fat is reduced

>>39698468
organic means the cows are not treated with antibotics and not milked till the udder is swollen and the teat is bleeding and pussing.
>>
>>39698468
It's pasteurized at a higher temperature to kill all of the bacteria (as opposed to regular milk which is pasteurized just enough to make it safe to drink for a week) because there are fewer organic farms and the milk has to travel farther. That's also why it has like a 2 month expiration date. Technically, organic milk doesn't need to be refrigerated until it's opened.

Anyway, the high pasteurization temperature caramelizes some of the sugars, altering the flavor. It has nothing to do with hormones or whatever in the cow.

>>39698538
Regular milk; 3.5 - 4% fat. There is also 2% milk, 1% milk, and skim (0%) milk.
>>
>>39698468
Yes, dairy is a meme.
>>
y would you want organic milk, get the kind with hormones

those hormones get you BIG son, big titties too but you have to do whatever it takes
>>
>>39698670
They've already been metabolized by the cow by the time you drink/ eat them you mong.
>>
>>39698587
good info. that would explain it. iirc they eat a slightly different diet as well? not sure if its worth paying double but i drink a lot of the stuff.

>>39698649
whatever ahmed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.