[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ Christmas Presents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

> Have younger brother
> Just turned 15
> Got his first gf
> Started showering, grooming, styling his hair, eating better
> Want to get him a Christmas present that will help him be healthier
> He's 5'9" 100 lbs soaking wet
> Maybe some weights?
> Maybe handmade routine?
> Parents will buy him gym membership if he expresses interest
> Working with a $30 budget

Any ideas?
>>
Honestly give him a lot of knowledge about being /fit/. Diet knowledge, weights, jew supplement tricks. That alone is worth much more than any $30 purchase.
>>
>>39697909
This and some protein or a gallon of milk
>>
>>39697909
>>39697927
This.

What got me into lifting was a book called "The New Rules for Lifting" or something like that, years ago. Get him a book like that, or SS, or something.

Or get him a puppy, but tell him that you'll smash it against the pavement outside in six months time unless he's strong enough to stop you.
>>
30 bucks worth of tren
>>
Give him a chastity belt cause nofap means gains
>>
Pay for him to workout with you, and give him SS or any books you have about lifting, this is your brother, not just some kid. Buy a bro supplements, he lifts for a month, teach him how to lift, he lifts for a lifetime.
>>
>>39697948
I like where your heads at, but I'm 6'4" 225 lbs so that may be one sided - at least for now.

> Background: my family are all overweight sloths. My little brother is young, but they eat out and feed him garbage and he's just now becoming aware of this. This girlfriend things made him realize that he wants to be me and not them. I feel like this year is pivotal - he'll either decide on a life of fitness and independence or follow my sister into NEETdom. So I need to go big.

If any of you want to recommend a good beginners program/book/tips I'll be sure to use them. Again, he's small and has never played a sport, a childhood of Minecraft. I don't want to see him struggle on the bar and get discouraged.
>>
>take him to gym
>teach him the basics so he can do it alone
>give him a decent routine
>buy him milk and eggs
>tell him he has 6 months to bench 2pl8 or you'll beat him up
>>
>>39698076
I actually lol'd so hard at that last part imagining telling that to my brother. Great motivation
>>
>>39698053
Coming from a former vidya fag, go WITH HIM and SHOW HIM how to lift a few times. Those first few trips are scary as fuck man. Get him the confidence to go alone. Tell him it's okay to fail a lift, each failure you get stronger. He can still play vidya and also be fit. I didn't understand the whole failure thing when I first started and gave up because of it. You've got a golden opportunity here man I wish I had any brothers.
>>
> Starting Strength ($5)
> Whey ($17)
Any vitamins? Recipes?

Again, they'll just buy him a membership if he asks. I'm sure I could lift with him once a week and teach him. They already buy eggs/milk.
>>
>>39698142
Don't forget a blender bottle
>>
>>39698163
I like that.
> Starting Strength ($5)
> Whey ($17)
> Blender Bottle ($8)
= $30

In addition:
> Take him to the gym once a week, teach him lifts and how to track numbers
> Maybe diet advice? I might need some input on this one. My diet is spotty, and he needs a healthy bulk - I want to get another 2 inches and 60-70 lbs on him at the very least.
>>
>>39698053
Wow 225lbs, who gives a fucking shit you little preteen prick. Am I supposed to be impressed, to think you're tough - you're not. Come round the parts I live and you'd get your fucking head ripped off. I want to meet you now just so I can fuck you up permanently.
>>
>>39697898
squat plug
>>
>>39697909
do u hae a link or something for jew /fit tricks?

thanks friendo
>>
>>39698113
this this this this this

you're a fucking awesome brother for helping him out like this. seriously, this world needs more of you.
>>
Starting Strength and a bag of protein powder.

Also a minifridge stocked with nothing but milk and milk products.
>>
>>39698249
I work at (((GNC))) so yeah don't buy preworkout, buy 200 caffeine pills for $10 instead of $60 for 30 servings of fancy label. Whey is whey, you don't need fancy added shit. LEGAL t boosters will barely do anything if at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.