[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ottermode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can I reach otherwise such as pic related using only the following tools:

Adjustable dumbbells
Bench
Pull-up bar
Dip bars
Dip belt
>>
>>39690753
Ottermode*
>>
>>39690753
you can try
>>
Possible? Seems achievable. Bump c'mon guys
>>
>>39690753
Get yourself a set of Bodylastics resistance bands for 40 bucks off Amazon and you'll be good to go OP
>>
>>39690913
are you going to exercise?
if you do the work you'll get the results.
>>
>>39690753

you sound like a clueless fuck who's 18 days too early to be here.

so no, you'll definitely have a shit routine, shit diet, are lazy, need to be spoonfed and most likely have bad genetics.

thanks and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>39690990
>>39691008
Yes I'll do the work. I've been working out for a year now, started with weight loss. Ive been lifting to retain what little muscle I have but only with the above equipment. Fairly soon I'll be starting my first bulk and all I'm wondering is if my current equipment will be enough to achieve my goals which are similar to the above pic.

My dumbbells can reach a pretty high weight. So now, any feedback on this?
>>
>>39691076
Yes it's plenty you can do everything you need with that setup you just won't be able to do heavy deads and squats but lunges and sldl etc can make up for it somewhat
>>
>>39691191
Thanks a lot
>>
>>39690753
just do l-sit pullups(back, biceps, abs) and handstand pushups(chest, shoulders, triceps) and ull get that upperbody if ur diets in check
you can do more exercises obviously but im all about time efficiency
>>
>>39691370
Jesus Christ.
This won't even get you an Al Kavadlo tier body.
>>
dude, why don't you try looking up brad Pitts routine/diet?
you know, get exactly that body?
>>
i had this body before i worked out when i was incredibly unhealthy, my arms were smaller tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.