[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These mother fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Have to work out at local Y (thats the real prob)
Most lifters are cool people, good place to make connections.

Be lifting.

THEN GET RACK JACKED BY ONE OF THESE FUCKING INCONSIDERATE ASS HOLES.

Seriously, these people will straight up snake in right after you, in the middle of your workout, plop their baby powdered, depends wearing, asses down and go for it.

Somehow their insanely shit form doesn't break their fucking bodies and then they have the audacity to give other pointers.

The old women will literally go complain to management about girls with spandex shorts on, sports bras, or tight leggings.

Will complain to employees that you are taking to long on a machine instead of talking to you, literally peer into your soul while they stand 14 inches away waiting for you to finish.

fucking hate silver sneaker mother fuckers. They should be on the FBI's gang list.
>>
>>39688877
Just go to a real mens gym, you faggot
>>
>>39688877
>working out near old people
>making it ever
proximity to a geezer reduces test, never fall for the (((YMCA)))'s lies
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 272x185px
>>39688919

already stated that was the real prob.

Best thing available. I'm sure you go to real mans gym like anytime fitness or something.
>>
>>39688877
There's always 150 year old Asians walking around in the pool at the gym making it harder for me to do my cardio. Fucking old people.
>>
>>39688935
ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.