[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/. I want to share my continuing story with you, as shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Day 001 13 December 2016.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Day 001 13 December 2016.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
Sup /fit/.
I want to share my continuing story with you, as shit has been pretty crazy and I'm changing my life.

>Be me.
>Be 6 months ago.
>Me, 320lbs, 6'3", skateboarding.
>Break the FUCK out of my leg.
>Over the past few months, realize what a mess my health is, etc. Mostly just from not being able to walk.
>Gotta take a winner's attitude and better myself.
>Finish my Oxycotin regiment, sadly.
>Am 100% devoted to the no-carb life.
>Steadily dropping weight.
>Waiting for my leg to finish healing so I can hit the gym.
>Ready to have an alpha body.

My plan is to post again in 6 months with my results. No backing down. No quitting. Only success is ahead of me.

Anyone have recommendations for exercises I can do without the use of my leg?
>>
Exercise is the least crucial requirement for weight loss. Just stop eating so much
>>
>>39687977
Truth, but I'm not going for just weight loss, I want to actually gain muscle and be stronger.
>>
>>39687959
>Anyone have recommendations for exercises I can do without the use of my leg?

anything upper body should be fine, bench press, seated ohp, lot of machine work, etc.

this >>39687977
>>
Are you really 6'3 tho measure yourself because I was around the same weight/height and I never looked that fat at 320
>>
>>39687982
Then wait until your leg heals and do a beginner powerlifting routine like SS
>>
>>39687993
Yep! In fairness, I'm sitting down in that pic.
>>
>>39687994
Will do I appreciate the advice!

>>39687987
I've been doing a routine with dumbbells, but the Doc says I should hold off on the bench because you have to support with your legs and I don't have proper flextion yet. Don't know how much of that is BS, but that's what he said.
>>
>>39687994
Listen to this guy. Fucking around with a severe injury is just going to set you back and it will take longer to recover. Do some physio, work on mobility and such, but keep the weight off until your healed and prepared to work with what your body can handle
>t.leg injury that put me out for years when it should have been months at most.
>>
>>39688021
Fuuuck that sucks. Yeah, I'm in physical therapy right now trying to get my leg muscles de-atrophied and whatnot. Shit's a mess. I appreciate the advice!
>>
>>39688032
No problem, good on you for turning your life around. Former obeast, started getting fit after high school and honestly it's the best decision I've ever made. Keep working hard man, I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>39688046
It's great to find supportive people on the internet man. I truly appreciate it, just gotta keep my eyes on the prize!
>>
>>39687993
>150kg
>never looked fat

O-okay
>>
>>39687959
>My plan is to post again in 6 months with my results.
You better post again. I'll be calling you out in 6 months. You better succeed. YOU BETTER FUCKING MAKE IT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.