[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x386px
Ok /fit/ let's post some things that have made our day just a bit better, whether it's big or small.
I'll start:
Went to get my penis professionally measured
Turns out it's 6 inches long.
About 1.5 longer than I had always thought.
>>
>>39687776
>You paid to get ur dick measured
>Lied and told u it was longer then it actually is

Wow strange
>>
>Professional Penis Measurement
>>
>>39687793
No, it was a free service.
And they were actual doctors.
>>
if i go to the doctor and ask for a penis measurement is this going to be like the last time /fit/ convinced me to go get myself checked for ass cancer because my farts smell bad..?
>>
Congrats on the boost in self esteem. If you pay me $100 I'll tell you that your dick is 8" and compliment it in person.

My good feels would be the progression on my bench and ohp. Hit a 3x5 of 145 and 105 finally despite my shitty shoulder. I will get 1234 next year.
>>
File: 7be21bdc78f1e3f5cf9b2e695b8bb62d.png (1001KB, 900x729px) Image search: [Google]
7be21bdc78f1e3f5cf9b2e695b8bb62d.png
1001KB, 900x729px
I'm graduating
>>
>>39687776
how did they measured it?
>>
>today was penis inspection day
>after last year my dad told me that if I forgot my penis this time, he'd fit his "entire fist" into my ass
>before school this morning he did his last line of cocaine off my mom's dick (he never does that, usually mine) so I knew he was serious
>got to school
>the bell for penis inspection rings
>get in line with the other boys
>check my pants
>can't find my penis
>start sweating, thinking about my dad's entire fist inside my ass
>start feeling really funny
>the line is getting shorter
>im almost next
>the fear of my dad's fist inside my ass is making me glisten under the florescent light
>shaking and crying uncontrollably at this point
>go into the nurse's station
>sit down
>she asks what's wrong
>i tell her about my crippling fear of being fisted by my dad
>nurse gets down on one knee
>she gets very close to my face
>"would you like to borrow mine?"
>not sure what she means
>nurse stands up and unzips her scrubs
>pulls out a penis, even bigger than mine
>tells me to inspect it and she'll sign my form

anyway long story short my dad fisted me anyway
>>
>>39687828
>>39687831
Nice work>>39687821
No it's nothing like that it's just if you want to know because they do it properly
>>
>>39687831
>mixed grip for 3.5 plate
>mixed grip ever over hook grip
>reeeeeeeeee
autism aside congrats on graduating
>>
>>39687836
Well they told me to go to a private area -bathroom stall- and to basically get myself hard, then I went back in and they gave it a check to make sure it was hard as could be and then they measured it with something similar to a tailors tape, they pressed it right into the pelvic bone because sometimes skin gets in the way and can make it look smaller. Then they basically read it and did some calculations and said my length.
>>
File: 1302966358519.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1302966358519.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
>>39687842
why is this allowed?
>>
>>39687842
I feel like I've read a hentai manga with a similar story
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.