[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in my situation? I work from home/remotely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1481568562199.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1481568562199.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
What would you do in my situation?
I work from home/remotely and no real need to sit in an office all day. I've been working from home, and not too sure what to do anymore, been in the house for the past three days, just don't have a reason to go somewhere, do some of you just go on a drive at night? I don't really have a need to just go somewhere, tfw, been in the house for three days, sit at home, work, eat, sleep repeat. I'm getting tired of this life
>>
File: 2ylIXLg.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2ylIXLg.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>39686548
fellow wfh guy

uh, go to the fucking gym every day

lift every-other day and do cardio the others
>>
>>39686580
>Yea, that might be the only reason for me to go out soon
>Tfw. gym at night
>>
>>39686548
find a bar you like, hang around and make friends

don't even have to drink that much just hang out

if that's not you style join a church group, a local political group, have kids and be friends with other parents

fuck man be an adult
>>
The clock's ticking and you're watching time go by. Better realize how much has gone by before it's too late
>>
File: r26z28.gif (3MB, 433x248px)
r26z28.gif
3MB, 433x248px
>>39686611
>delete
>>
>>39686548
What type of work do you do? how much money do you make? honestly I would love to be in your situation OP. I hate sitting in an office. a-are you hiring?
>>
>>39686660
It's a tough pill to swallow friend
>>
get some hobbies/interests/friends or just drink alone every night until you're ready to kill yourself
>>
File: 1470950995264.jpg (201KB, 609x867px) Image search: [Google]
1470950995264.jpg
201KB, 609x867px
>>39686672
not OP but I work from home (so does my boss & all my co-workers and 80% of my company)

work for a software company doing some shit

look into business process consulting work for private business or government - I've done this kind of shit for 10 years and always been work from home
>>
>>39686721
OP here

I quit drinking, smoking weed and other things that won't benefit my life.

>Hobbies
Unfortunately my hobbies are on hold right now, my plan is actually to just go to the gym more often and get my life back on track. The thing is it is very easy to get side tracked, I have sort of become a very weak man due to trying to fit in with other crowds and I stopped being the person who I was. Used to care about lifting, and running a strict program but eventually I moved to another state for this job, became quite successful and met some new people, but all they wanted to do was drink and smoke, also eat at a our local hangout on a weekly basis, now I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
I work at home and only have one friend I hang out with once a week.

When I was going to college no one talked so even when I was surrounded by people, I was still alone. It was small campuses placed around a large city and everyone just looked at their phones.
>>
>>39686548
yea dude, go for a drive. Those are fun.
>>
>>39686736
Read, eat out occasional, do stuff outside, find some other hobby you like
>>
>>39686734
Would I be able to get into that without any experience? if so how? I'm a mechanical engineer, and I don't know how I' would be able to translate that into business process consulting
>>
>>39686736
Join a boxing gym
>>
>>39686548
in your situation?

>gym
>study for school
>hit random hook up
>pick up cosplay/vidya/computer hobbies
>>
tinder
>>
>>39686548
>/fit/: Health and fitness
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.