[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cleanly put on weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1481650727642.jpg (45KB, 562x434px) Image search: [Google]
1481650727642.jpg
45KB, 562x434px
A friend of mine wants to put on weight. What should she do to not get fat in the process?
>>
Roids
>>
Chicken chicken chicken chicken
>>
>>39685567
train and eat the right things. Pretty simple imo

I remember when I was cutting and my partner was gaining. We would go to Chilis for lunch and he would have the 2 for $20 meals all to himself. Or two subway 12" combos while I ate my dry spinach.

Lots of protein, lots of training.
>>
>>39685567
He'll gain fat either way, there's no way around it (Although some people would say otherwise, Scooby has a video on it). What he could do is not be a retard about it and use it as an excuse to stuff his face with junk food like so many people here tend to do under the pretense of "Muh bulking", but rather to eat clean food, stick to water (As opposed to gurgling down liters of soda every day) and keep his hand on the pulse, making sure that he's eating at a small surplus (200-500 cals).
If he's a beginner then he's probably just going to say "fuck it" and get fat anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>39685567
Keep the caloric surplus closer to maintenance. Eating at +1200 will gain a lot more fat than +400 and the muscle gains are diminishing returns after +500 or so.

also eat the right macros and throw in some high intensity cardio every now and then.
>>
>>39685706
what if he doesnt eat clean food and stuff his face with junk food but still stay in the 250-300 calories surplus range?
>>
>>39685664
>happy gay /fit/ couple

;_;
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.