[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1481550715431.jpg (287KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1481550715431.jpg
287KB, 800x1199px
I've never been so thankful to box and be fit in my life.

>be me
>6 months ago
>go to a bar with some friends
>fight breaks out inside but we ignore it
>fight gets taken outside
>pay 0 attention to it
>decide to go outside to take a hit of a spliff I have in the car
>some guy is laid out knocked out on the floor in front of the bar
>obviously call the police
>cops come
>guy regains consciousness
>says that I knocked him out
>waitnowtf.jpeg
>some other wasted douchebag who was watching in his car says the same thing, and that I was kicked him in the head while he was down
>friends protest and a few others do as well but its no use
>get charged with attempted murder, get no bond, and get sent to the worst jail/section in Miami Dade County
>first day there some black dude tries to fight me
>knocked his ass out and got sent to solitary
>come out of solitary a few days later and everyone wants me to teach them how to box
>tell them yes but it'll cost you one honey bun
>15 inmates give me their honey buns/big Texas
>start teaching them how to box
>kept in shape while I was there somehow
>go to court and my attorney has the surveillance footage from the bar that clearly shows some fat fuck knocking out the nigga at the bar
>attorney says "clearly my client takes better care of himself than the real perpetrator
>victim comes out and says he was on xanax that night and doesn't remember anything
>get my charges dropped
>not before I spent 6 months in the county can though.

Fuck it feels good to not be in jail. Too bad I lost my job..
>>
If this is true then holy shit OP that sucks. I don't know why you would call the cops over an unconscious guy though, if you were going to get help surely an ambulance would make more sense
>>
>>39685196
He was fucked up like bleeding and shit I thought it was the right thing to do. Hindsight being 20/20 I would just walked away and let him stay there since the cops were on the way already because of the fight..
>>
>>39685141
>6 months in county
Wtf dude did you waive speedy trial and not have anyone to post bail?
>>
>>39685265
No bail for attempted murder.

I also had more than a few delays in my court hearing. My attorney had the victims statement and the video like a month after I got locked up and my court date was supposed to be a few months after that. It was delayed like 3 fucking times.
>>
>>39685141
what other stories that didn't happen can you tell us?
>>
>>39685336
One time I had sex
>>
>>39685316
Why were the dates delayed? I'd be looking to sue the county if I was locked up like that
>>
>>39685316
what state? Dude, our court system is FUCKED
>>
>>39685379
Something about to many cases in the docket and my case was the one they delayed. One of my cellmates was in there for murder and was locked up a few days after me and he was experiencing the same delays.
>>
>>39685434
Florida
>>
>>39685141

can't you get your job back since you've been proven innocent?
>>
>>39685141
sue them i think you can get a lot of money for spending time in jail unjustified
http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/06/16/320356084/when-innocent-people-go-to-prison-states-pay by this chart you should get about 25000$
>>
>>39685141
How long have you been boxing for? I boxed for a year in highshool but apparently you needed 18 months (maybe just at my gym) to have actual fights.
>>
>>39685464
Orlando?
>>
>>39686089
Dade
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.