[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: feelbonacci sequence wojak.jpg (126KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci sequence wojak.jpg
126KB, 841x797px
Dear /fit/bros I nearly made it and failed

>start in skelly mode with 58,2 kg and 7% bf (deal with this metric system; I'm to lazy to convert this into your silly one). I'm btw 1,80m
>made my way up to 75 kg with 15% bf within 36 weeks
>work my ass off for it
>get more recognition from grills
>got the oneitis
>she's in a relationship with a woman and is my work colleague
>in time she gets more touchy towards me
>cheats on her gf with me
>dumps her gf after 2 years relationship
>tells me she loves me
>thinking I made it
>problem is, she only knows me from work
>the more she comes to learn me, the more she understands I'm autistic
>dumps me for being autistic

Get first rid of your autism /bro/, before you try to hit on a qt 3.14. Or you'll never make it.

It happened today, but I'm not giving up guys. Were all gonna make it!
>>
>>39684887
>going for a relationship with a dyke

disgusting
>>
>>39684887

what was the autism part that freaked her out? maybe i can learn from you
>>
>>39684942
She is really good looking, thicc and pretty cheerful anon. It's fun hanging around with her and the sex was pretty awesome, too.

>>39684958
Don't ever let the chan leak out of you. I sometimes meme irl. DON'T EVER DO THIS! I'm a metal head, too. We have our own kind of autism. Then their is my excessive fascination for conflicts and tactics. I've been reading "Machiavelli the prince", "Schopenhauer the art of being right", "Sun Tzu art of war", "Musashi book of five rings" and stuff like that. I think you got the idea. Anything that goes from rhetorical, political to actual armed conflicts. She thought my devotion for my gains was pretty weird, too.
>>
>>39685065
thanks bro, so no meming irl huh
>>
File: 1481456289228.jpg (117KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1481456289228.jpg
117KB, 645x773px
>>39684887
>see girl lookin at me all the time
> do nothing

I may be /fit/ but my autism is still there :DDDDD
>>
File: Come Feel Me Brah.jpg (41KB, 350x416px) Image search: [Google]
Come Feel Me Brah.jpg
41KB, 350x416px
grrrrr Anon I feel in love with a girl who I'm pretty sure is a Lesbian now or some sort of pansexual shit, she was thicc(fat) had short stylish hair and shared liberal stuff and I had dreams and thoughts about her till I couldn't even think about any other girl except her, I fucking loved her and wish we never stopped talking to each other, I caught her miring me once and I was too scared or worried to flirt or whatever because of fear my Autismo would screw me over, she has such a special way of being herself, I can't keep my mind of her and I just want to talk to her but shes a fucking idiot and she thinks I'm a creep and I messed up my chance just fuck my up

Sometimes the worst things in life seem so fucking goood
>>
>>39685065
Why in the fuck would you ever meme irl? Are you retarded? And don't act like reading "The Art of War" makes you a douche. Being an argumentative and (I'm guessing here) probably manipulative person makes you a douche.
>>
File: 1480386705150.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1480386705150.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>39685146
>girl comes to dance near me at club
>do nothing
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>39685146
>>39685260
>At a concert with some friends
>Standing in place sort of dancing/feeling it
>Girl in a group standing next to us comes up to me and backs it up on me and takes my hands in hers
>Somehow manage to step on her foot within about 3 seconds
>Turns around, gives me a weird look and walks away

I should just kill myself, right? It's over?
>>
how were you autistic that she dumped you?
>>
File: 1348363689607.jpg (73KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1348363689607.jpg
73KB, 1000x750px
>tfw 5'3" girl
>never gonna lift big
>never gonna be Chad
>never gonna hit the gym with my thicc bros

Feels pretty bad desu
>>
>>39679515
>>
>>39685334
>5'3"
Chad? You'll never even be a Stacy, womanlet
>>
>>39685249
Actually I've been pretty much myself in her presence. It's the thing I'm kinda regretting a bit.
>>
>>39685353
I'll never be anything, anon.
>>
>>39685354
You should be yourself. But if you're an aspie, memeing sperglord who likes to argue just for the sake of arguing then you need to change yourself and then be yourself.
>>
>>39684887
>dating a cheater

how can you be so fucking retarded?
>>
>>39685303
>>39685260
We should all just end it tbqh

Or just give up and become weight lifting wizards
>>
>>39685373
You'll feel right at home here.
>>
>>39685397
I'm trying anon, I'm trying. I hope I'll get rid of my autism next time.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (43KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
43KB, 400x590px
I'm a relatively attractive woman, athletic, borderline thick but my bf% isn't too high. Just lucky body proportions and fat distribution. My hair is long, good skin, good hair, I smell good, buy nice clothes. I've heard compliments my entire life, so I know that I'm pretty good looking and I do my best to max my looks with my own actions.

Yet, no one approaches me and I have no love life what so ever. I can see men miring and complimenting me if they are super drunk, but no one pretty much ever approaches me.

everytime I show interest towards someone,they drop me. It's like a curse or a bad spell. I have so much love to give but I just can't seem to find anyone who'd genuinely like me for who I am.
>>
>>39685523
You sound desperate. Go fuck some randoms and realize a man isn't everything
>>
File: 1475263873007.jpg (34KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475263873007.jpg
34KB, 461x700px
>miss ex gf... Had been 4ish years since we broke up, tried contacting her two years prior to this time but she was dating and 'didnt want to be disappointed again'

>suck it up and try to live my life. Work is shit, car is busted up, stalling on my training

>dying inside, unable to connect with females in any meaningful, lasting way. Still have some good friends though so not all bad.

>start texting and flirting with girl... Girl is ex's former best friend (they're still friends at this time).

>things escalate, meeting up now... She has boyfriend she dumps before we do anything

>good friend phones how his girlfriend just broke up with him, doesn't want to be alone right now...

>tfw I'm the reason she broke up with him, go try to cheer him up anyways... Conflicted as fuck.

>friend finds out, lose several good friends and fall out of contact with others

>stuck in awful financial circumstances, live in rural area so getting to city for work can be sticky, end up dating ex's best friend but still love and think about my ex all the time

Why live... Can I overcome my misdeeds?
>>
>>39685523
were u live, ill be your bf
>>
>>39685523
P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
>1 year ago today
>out with best friend, aka >her, having an amazing time
>realise that for the first time in my life i have someone who i feel completely comfortable and at home with, who i can make myself vulnerable to
>few months later shes making my life miserable on a daily basis
>but still telling me im her 'number one' (no this is not some robbie rotten meme)
>this left me basically scared of her
>she took a year out from uni for medical reasons
>ive had a hard time because of all this
>a couple of spells of daily (mild tbf) anxiety attacks, general feelings of sadness or anger pretty much every day for nearly 10 months now
>but slowly getting past it all
>shes back at uni next term
>got a notification while in the gym today, inviting me to her birthday drinks at uni in january
>heart starts to race, hyperventilate
>do my last set and leave

oh boy, cant wait for next term its going to be a blast! university counselling service here i come!
>>
teh feelz
>>
>>39685397
Thanks senpai. Really made me think.
>>
>be me
>friend has cute coworker that we always see at school
>He mentions that one of his friends is interested in her
>She asks if its me, he says she seemed interested

Finals week
>I don't see her cuz she's holed up in the library studying
>I devise plan to have friend follow her on twitter
>My plan is that he RTs her, I RT her and follow her and then slide into the DMs
>Finally day comes, he RTs her, I RT her and follow her
>She doesn't follow back

I didn't plan on this /fit/. I guess I can slide in anyway but it still feels gay ;_;
>>
>>39685523
You're probably too hot. If you hit on aspie guys or generally the inexperienced, they'll think your either messing with them, or convince themselves that you're not actually interested. If you approached any guy, they'd probably be very receptive.
>>
File: 1481171600485.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1481171600485.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>39685523
>tfw this is me but with a benis
>>
File: 1425950639407.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425950639407.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>winter break for five weeks
>SAD kicks in and replaces the regular depression
>no school work to keep me occupied
>vidya is boring now
>stopped finding new music so I've been listening to the same stuff for the last four weeks
>only thing that keeps me from staying indoors is going to the gym anywhere from 5 days a week to literally every day
>crushing on this girl despite her being a major thot after seeing her 3x/week at school
>can clearly recognize she's a bad pick but she's the only female that has shown a semblance of interest (since I deleted my tinder) despite me being pretty sure I'm friendzoned
>friends are my only source of happiness
>dont want to hang out with them since we always eat and I have poor impulse control and I want to lose weight over winter break

and least my bench plateau was conquered, doing 235 3x2 after being stuck at 2pl8 for the better part of a month
>>
>dont want to get to know people because i hate the feeling of looking around the room seeing if my friend is there when i have to cross eyes with other people that i wish didnt fucking see me look at them because i dont want them to think that i know their existence cause i hate people so fucking much

maybe there is one person in this world who can relate to me
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.