[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intermediate plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3407.jpg (148KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.jpg
148KB, 1080x1080px
So a few years ago I used to be semi fit ( my physic would be nothing special to anyone on here). I would work out atleast five times a week and would have a decent diet. Over the last two or three years I got depressed and stopped working out. I started eating more and more shitty fast food and began to drink. I was dry before and let me tell you craft beer packs on the pounds like nothing else. The last year I tried to get back into shape by trying all of these different plans. My issue was that I would go from complete slug to trying to change my diet completely and do some six day a week two hours a day body builder plan. Ultimately I would fail. I went ahead and read the liam fitness sticky and decided to take some baby steps. I recently cut drinking to a no more than 3 beers on the weekend, started counting calories, and have started the 5x5 strong lifts plan. I am thinking of doing the Bizzy Workout Diet after I do a few more weeks of strong lifts. Any tips on what to do after that? I need a intermediate plan that is realistic. I am not going for Arnold's competition fully time consuming plan just yet. I was thinking of mabye short cut to shred by Jim S. Any advice or stories of similar situations would be awesome
>>
File: charliebuttdance.gif (480KB, 205x347px) Image search: [Google]
charliebuttdance.gif
480KB, 205x347px
>>
>>39683282

If you saw my ass you would tell this would not be enough
>>
I was almost in the exact same situation as you are right now. I'm beginning week six tomorrow for the short cut to shred program and I'm loving the results already.
Id say it's a pretty advanced program if you do the cardio acceleration in between each set.
But I just do the work out without the cardio acceleration and its been great.
Thinking of repeating the program with the AC after I'm done.
>>
>>39685414

That's great to hear. I think I'll try that out. Once I do that and have a significant amount of fat reduced I wouldn't mind doing his shortcut to size. A while back I did it with the app and it was a good program and didn't require me to be in the gym for three hours a day.
>>
File: IMG_0525 (2).jpg (93KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525 (2).jpg
93KB, 700x714px
bumping for that hot ass
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.