[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZMA Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: zma_1stk_ny-p.jpg (46KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zma_1stk_ny-p.jpg
46KB, 1000x1000px
>start taking ZMA
>vivid dreams about fucking teen pussy every night

lmao, what the fuck is this shit? Does this mean it works?
>>
it';s a meme i tried it
didn't do shit but make me sweat during the night
>>
>>39681425

It's a side effect more than anything. Do you feel better rested when you wake up?

Without a doubt I will be taking ZMA for the rest of my existence, the vivid dreams all feel fucking amazing and the quality of my sleep itself has improved more than I thought possible without a prescription
>>
>>39681425
Zima fucking sucks, I thought this shit was discontinued in the 90s.
>>
>>39681425
>dk dk
zma makes my dreams fucking crazy and SUPER detailed.
just wish it was about slaying puss though
>>
>>39681446
i do feel more rested, but the thing i notice the most is an increase in sex drive.
>>
>>39681425

>Ate one ZMA capsules above recommended amount
>Vivid dream about blowing up a High school together with Dr. William Luther Pierce.
>>
>>39681425
I use it intermittently - i get the more clear dreams and obvious erections - but i always wake up exhausted and feel like my sleep did nothing,.

I think its a bit of a meme.
>>
>>39681425
Is the pricetag really worth it over taking generic zink+magnesium tabs?
>>
>>39681579
i dont think so
>>
>>39681425
I don't dream unless I supplement zinc and magnesium.

It kinda sucks.
>>
File: adriana.png (877KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adriana.png
877KB, 800x800px
Pretty much take it purely for the more intensive dreams, they're more realistic and more detailed. I often end up dreaming through long conversations with people i miss in my life and generally wake up feeling better from it.

Since taking ZMA i talk to my deceased father a lot and he's always happy to see me, i also talk to my ex a lot and she always has a cold standoffish manner about her but it's still nice.

I haven't really noticed a change in quality of sleep after waking though.
>>
>>39681425
dreams after magnesium are awesome, i loved it but after one month of taking they stopped appearing
>>
>>39681622
Do you often dream about your ex getting roughly fucked by new men after a night out and loving it?
>>
>>39681425
My last lucid dream
>In a zombie apocalypse
>hiding in smashed out cars with my brother, trying to find my sister and parents
>super goddamn freaky, the windows can't even protect you from them, you just have to hide until they pass
>ended up sneaking into a building and getting trapped on the top floor, finding my parents but we're about to be eaten
>flip the dynamic and give all of us badass weapons
>wrecking them massively, but there is like an unlimited hoard
>force myself to change dream, and try to calm down

It was like my subconscious was trying to give me a nightmare and I had to wrestle with it until I won.
>>
>>39681523
This.
>>
try ibutamoren, it has the same effect on your dreams but way stronger.
>>
Best brand?
>>
Zma gives me nightmares, yet I still take it. Latest was that I had a boil on my ear and it bursted, puss came out and after that a caterpillar. I had to pull it out and I felt how hairy it was and covered in puss. I had to pull slowly so it wouldnt tear and that made it much more excruciating. Also zombie nightmares, I murder someone close to me etc.
>>
>>39681425
last night i was drowning in sweat and i were sleeping naked, like 2-3 nights a week after taking zinc im sweating like crazy but dreams and increased libido is cool
>>
>>39681640
who doesn't
>>
File: 1479295613259.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1479295613259.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>tfw cuck dreams when taking zma
>>
>>39681640
I'm afraid not
>>
>>39681759
Does it bother you then whilst you are dreaming of conversations with her, she isn't dreaming of you at all as she focuses on the rough cock of that chad she let finger her in the club toilet a few hours previously?
>>
Anyone here get nervous when having a sexual dream because they wonder if they'll get an erection and their gf will notice it, or you might sleep talk part of it?

Tense stuff.
>>
>>39681832
Something like that hasn't ever crossed my mind, you need to stop projecting and try getting better sleep m8
>>
>>39681875
I am on way too much pre for that.
>>
>>39681425
nigger if thats true i'm going buy that shit tonight.
>>
>having trouble falling and staying asleep
>not getting morning wood
>take zma last night
>nothing changes

Does it take a few days of taking it to kick in or something? Fuck my life
>>
>>39681967
It really wont help with your sleep, though if you are really magnesium and zinc depleted it might take another night for the erections.

That or you are just jacking it too much.
>>
>>39681908
i dream about slaying teenage puss when i take benadryl for sleep.
>>
>>39681889
Shit bro weed after preworkout fucks me up, crazy thoughts
Anyone combine melatonin and zma= lucid fucking dreams. I woke up and felt as if my testes released all the cum in my body
>>
>>39681908
I kept having uncomfortable dreams where i would get off with male friends of mine, so stopped. I wouldn't if i were you, must do weird stuff to your brain.
>>
>>39682038
mate maybe youre gay and youve just been repressing it for so long
>>
>>39682038
>>39682057
Lmao thought the same thing, you're just gay bro dont hold it in. Welcome to the club
>>
>>39682065
>>39682057
HAHA! Good meme bro, good meme! only about the 40th time i've heard it so well done on originality
>>
>>39682103
Calm down faggot
Why are you so angry
>>
>>39682115
Maybe im not angry, maybe im just pissed off
>>
>>39682103
Sounds like this is the 40th time you've brought up jerking it with your brodies
>>
Is melatonin + zma good to go?
>>
lucid dreams are fucking great
i sometimes have them without any supps
>>
>>39682547
Yeah. Just get ready for trippy dreams thanks to the zma. The melatonin will just help you induce sleepiness as long as you don't do anything stimulating
>>
>>39681425
>tfw dreamt my teacher had slapped the shit out of the broccolie and carrot on my table alongside the spaghetti I had just weighted

mad as fuck

I'm worried about the dosages, im using the one from myprotein and it says to take 3 capsules but that shit exceeds the recommended values for like 700% or some shit
am I gonna die or is it fine/I piss the excess?
>>
>>39682730
bump

also curious if this stuff actually does anything. any people get their bloods checked and see a difference? mine just came in through mail
>>
>>39682919
ZMA is good if you have deficiency on zinc and magnesium
this is why I take it, It's pretty hard to get the right zinc dosage daily and it doesnt help I, for some reason, happen to barely eat red meat
>>
is this for real? I am always so skeptical of supplements actually having a fucking effect but the side effects here look like they're better than the potential gains

>will still never be able to get to sleep in the first place
>>
Mk-677 + ZMA dream team
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.