[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Calories are NOT important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: caloriesareforfags.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
caloriesareforfags.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/cRSeyCZwEUI

This guy BTFO's the whole calories in and out shit.

inb4 /fit/ is triggered
>>
When i eat a burger i dont shit out the whole burger so obously all the calories arent coming out.
>>
File: CC_Mr-Bones-See-Ya-Soon.jpg (154KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CC_Mr-Bones-See-Ya-Soon.jpg
154KB, 761x1024px
The video basically says that not everyones body works the same, and that calories are just estimates.
Yet how are you expected to cover everyone's needs if you're not gonna average everything out so it'll more or less cover everyone?
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 278x282px
>a guy proves that fat people are genetic dead-ends
Well somebody got BTFO, but it sure as fuck wasn't me
>>
>>39680115

>calories in calories out rarely works

Excuse me?
>>
>>39680115

>discrediting information that you heard on dr oz

I also have some real issues with that lucky charms guy, the leprechaun, i'll need to make my own video to prove how he's bullshit.
>>
>>39680210
>we don't find fat people attractive due to their inferior genetics
Fucking natural selection.
>>
So wait then how do i gain weight if cals dont matter?
>>
>>39680402
You obviously eat less. Your body will try to protect itself and gain weight. Jeez it's like you don't even lift man
>>
Remember, if you're going to click on it make sure to watch under 30 seconds and downvote.
>>
>>39680402

Dude even said, get rid of your abundance of food and you'll gain weight. He even cited historic proof of it. :^)
>>
File: 1441634874326.jpg (201KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441634874326.jpg
201KB, 1024x1024px
>>39680115
>energy isn't important for health

Well why don't we just drive cars without fuel then?
Why can't we just drive our rockets onto other celestial bodies without using thousands of newtons of thrust?
Why don't plants grow without any energy?
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>39680115
The use of statistics and complete lack of actual comparison and science in this video is astounding.

He suggests that an abundance of natural food replaced with government rationed foods was the cause of the indians gaining weight, for example, yet absolutely ignores any measure of control or actual measure of data or science whatsoever.

This is the oldest trick in the book kids, you list a bunch of data and stats and then make a semi-related argument with no evidence whatsoever so that dumb people who don't know any better believe you have evidence for what you're talking nonsense about.

He also tries to suggest calories are different for everyone because lipid as a percentage of bodyweight are marginally different from person to person. While this is true, the same rules apply. This is just retarded.

Other ridiculous arguments:

>Calories are inconsistent and often 10% inaccurate on food labels therefore calories don't matter

>Cooked vs uncooked food have different calories per weight therefore calories are useless

>Calories are a measure of energy like a battery and not a measure of weight, therefore calories are illogical
This one takes the cake for retarded and incorrect use of data

He's right about some things which makes it hard to separate his bullshit from genuine study driven things we know.

>Not all calories are equal.
>Lipids account for 70-80% of bodyweight and aren't the same for everyone.
None of these change the fact that calories and the way we understand calories make plenty of sense and work better than anything else we have.
>>
>>39680115
If i put 5L of fuel into a Dodge Charger and 5L of fuel into a VW polo they don't go the same distance

this proves that the amount of fuel you put into your car has no connection to how far you can travel in it
>>
>He thinks enough energy just finds its way into your body without you shoveling anything into it
Wew
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.