[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1479585484918.png (7KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1479585484918.png
7KB, 275x275px
Fat femanon here.

All my life other fatties have said how awful working out and eating properly are. I've never been thin but I decided I want that for myself. I'm sick of the excuses. It's only been a short while but compared to how I've been living my whole life, I feel better than ever and it's clear I was being lied to by people that have never tried it(or did it for one day but quit because it's work). I'm especially noticing improved mood after working out and eating a healthy meal, which was something bothering me for many years.

Thanks for helping me break the fat mentality /fit/. I'll post again next year with my comparison pic and what I've learned.
>>
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>39679613
ok
>>
>>39679613
Screencap this post, and take pic of current body. Tits optional. Come back in a year and show us the progress you've made.
>>
Give us a before pic
>>
at least post the before/current pic here fag. and good on you.
>>
>>39679613
You're whalecome
>>
>>39679622

you watch your mouth around someone who might post their tits in a year bitch boy
>>
Keep going
>>
>>39679613
i'm proud of you
>>
>>39679613
Melissa?
>>
>>39679613
That sounds great femanon!
Now that you're /fit/ have you ever considered modeling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
File: IMG_0462.png (1MB, 1033x582px)
IMG_0462.png
1MB, 1033x582px
It's embarrassing to post a current one knowing how attractive most of /fit/ is and given that I gave birth a few months ago. Here are some before and after pics during the pregnancy(5mo-8mo), best thing to post since I'm somewhere between the two right now in terms of weight(different belly shape obviously) though I am losing.

My current goal is 110-120lbs. I'll still be a bit chubby but hopefully in a cute way and after hitting that goal I'll decide what I want to do next. Maintain or start lifting. I've never been that thin before. Always 150-170lbs.
>>
Don't make your tits dissapear
>>
>>39679754
>110-120
>chubby
life must be suffering for femlets
>>
>>39679775
5'2", and it is, except that my BF can manhandle me which feels nice.

If I were male I'd have killed myself already desu.
>>
>>39679754
>>39679613
Good luck. And remember; if you can survive till the end of February, then you are set.
>>
>>39679754

imo it looks like you just have poor fat distribution, you'll probably lose tits first but don't let it discourage you since they'll probably come back proportioned by the time you hit target weight. good luck
>>
>>39679613
>>39679622
>>39679656
Fucking hell /fit/
Don't change, I love you
>>
>>39679613
Keep kicking ass hun and don't quit. I've lost 56lbs myself in the last 6 months and can't believe how much better I feel and look.

We all gonna make it.
>>
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39679613
Well done. Taking the first step is the first step.

Next is the 2nd step and so on.

Hopefully you read the sticky.

>pls be in london

Good luck and try not to fall for GOMAD
>>
File: 1479659043983.jpg (86KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1479659043983.jpg
86KB, 400x285px
>>39680084

go back to r9k
>>
>>39679884
Why February?
>>
>>39679613
Please don't be one of the New Years fags and start already. I wish you all the best anon. We're all going to make it!
>>
>>39680145
Because something like 90% of muh new years rezulooshon new year new me xDDD gymgoers quit by february, if you can make it past february, you're part of that 8% of warriors, be that 8%.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.