[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep thread!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 243x200px
Do you guys notice that when you don't sleep it makes life harder to deal with?

A week ago I was doing great with my self control on everything:
>eating, chewing tobacco, masturbating, etc.
But then I stopped sleeping as much, layed off my routine and got the stomach flu.
Is sleep the key to success?

And for those who function with little sleep, how do you do it?
>>
>>39678261
>I did Y once and X happened. Y must be the reason!
>>
>>39678271
I'm not saying it's the reason it just makes it harder than it should be.
>>
>>39678261
Bump
>>
I just started cutting, and for whatever reason, whenever I cut or change my diet, my body fucks it's shit up pretty hard.

For whatever reason I get super awake at night, even though my body is exhausted. Have been getting 4-6 hours of sleep a night for the past week.

Magically, my lifts haven't been affected. But now it's getting to the point where I'm craving carbs just to compensate for my lethargy from no sleep that it's stalling my cut.

I also get really horny when I'm sleepy and accidentally fingered my neighbor's ass hole while her boyfriend was at work.

TL;DR - Sleep is very important
>>
>>39678390
>accidentally fingered my neighbor's ass hole while her boyfriend was at work.

How does this happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 500x418px)
image.jpg
86KB, 500x418px
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC535701/

Sleeping makes you hungrier apparently
>>
>>39678261
Look man, I am just like you. All you need to do is sleep. Your mind gets foggy and it seems like the only clear thoughts you have are the ones that make you fall off the wagon. Just go to sleep and you will feel a million times better, trust me.
>>
I feel tired all the time, completely exhausted and almost unable to perform basic tasks. Last night I slept from 7pm-8am.

I cycle daily, exercise a few times a week and eat. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>39678261
Yes and no. Sleeping enough is a lot like putting on your pants. If you put on your pants tomorrow morning, you're not going to instantly be successful in all of your endeavors. You still have to go to work/school/whatever, run your errands, do your workout, eat the right foods, etc. All of these things take effort and willpower, and any of them could potentially go wrong, even though you're wearing your pants. However, if you don't put your pants on tomorrow, you're going to have a damn hard time getting anything meaningful done for the rest of the day.
>>
>>39678662
It's that there gear son
>taking metaphorical meth
>>
>>39678725
This is the most relatable thing I have read
>>
>>39678662
If you can't think of anything you're doing that is making you this way, see a doctor. It could be low test, depression, vitamin deficiency, diabetes (even if you're not fat, there is such thing as adult onset type 1), or a million other possibilities ranging from simple fix to serious medical problem. If you're an active young adult who is sleeping and eating enough, it is not normal for you to feel tired all the time.
>>
>>39678764

thanks, probably the advice i need. i'll book it later this week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.