[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got out of MCT and am now stationed at my mos school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20161210_055433.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_055433.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I just got out of MCT and am now stationed at my mos school. For the first time in 4 monthes I have a say in my exercise and a say in what I can eat.

I am currently 190lbs of semi fat and muscle.
I need a weekly full body workout routine to lose fat and build muscle.

The goals are more pullups and a faster 3 mile run time. Physique is more important than Aesthetics as I need to improve my functional fitness.
>>
How long are you at MOS school and where in the US is it?
You definitely don't want to get to the fleet not being able to PT well.
>>
>>39677880
29 palms, and for about 8 monthes
It is that reason, I really don't want to hit fleet as 'that' guy
>>
>>39677896
We'll, I don't know your achedule because my MOS school was 0500-2000 Mon-Friday and we'd do circuit courses in our warehouse. As long as you hit the gym daily and do pull-ups daily you'll stay with the gp but don't order dominoes and eat out all the time. Eat the grilled chicken at the chow hall and don't waste money on bullshit.
There's countless routines online. For increasing your runtime I recommend looking up running form and making sure you run(not treadmill) atleast twice a week at a minimum.
>>
>>39677946
Just to make sure im tracking. Just pt with the gp. On my own find a workout and do more pullups to get more pullups. Run in the mornings and I should be set.
>>
>monthes
>weird capitalisation and extremely poor grammar
Wow marines are really as dumb as they say
>>
>>39678214
Phones a piece of shit and I didn't spell check my post.
Sorry, I'm sure you're a Harvard scholar making 6 figures and banging 10s on the reg.
>>
>>39678154
Running in the mornings usually makes it easier as long as you make sure to go to bed at a decent time and don't have faggoty/loud roommates. I don't know what your MOS is, but there's probably going to be PT time during the day and the NCO's will lead it. Once you're home, hit the gym if you're not tired and make sure you're eating enough protein.
>>
>>39677847
Pog boot fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.