[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP Thread: whiners fuck off edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1476577979433.jpg (4KB, 113x144px) Image search: [Google]
1476577979433.jpg
4KB, 113x144px
Purchasing dnp, can I mail this shit to my house or should I get a PO box?
>>
>not posting the pastebin or any sort of sticky

It will get to your house just fine.
>>
>>39676531
My mistake famalam

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr
>>
Anyone know who has the best prices for a usa fag?

Poorfag here
>>
250mg a day in the morning for me lads.

Comparing this run to first 2, I have to say that 500mg is almost a waste for me really because I found no energy to lift or do cardio.

>>39676787
Don't play around with DNP bruh, buy the good shit.
>>
>>39677640
>Don't play around with DNP bruh, buy the good shit.
This.
>>
>it inhibits the proper production of ATP, causing energy to be wasted as heat.

Holy shit, is there a more retarded chemical you could put in your body?
>>
Or, hey! Here's an idea: How about you calculate your TDEE, eat at a 500 caloric deficit, and avoid putting a carcinogenic pesticide into your body just because you're too weak and undisciplined to actually count calories and limit yourself.
>>
Any of the sources still legit?

Seems that the Pastebin was last updated over a year ago.
>>
>>39679272
Yes, all the ones that kill you instantly with tiny doses. No one's pretending DNP is completely safe. It's an extreme measure.
>>
>>39679490
This
>>
Just started today.
Feels sleepy man.
>>
>>39679490
You always post about how carcinogenic it is, and yet the only thing you can post is a review article that talks about cancer rates in lab mice specifically grown to develop cancer.
>>
>>39679490
I've been doing that for years homie. Lost 60-70lbs that way. I'm going sub 15pbf for the first time since I was in elementary school, no shame in my game.
>>
>>39679490
Here's a better idea, get out of this thread if you're not gonna contribute anything new but the same old le poison ur lazy.
>>
File: 1480788996428.jpg (184KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1480788996428.jpg
184KB, 821x797px
How many kcals should I be consuming if I'm going to take 400mg/day for 21 days and barely lift if at all?
177 cm 97 kg right now by the way.
>>
>>39679490
but what if i want to do it faster?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.