[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW YA HOLDIN UP /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 75

File: 1478638495886.jpg (25KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478638495886.jpg
25KB, 461x400px
>tfw used as a dildo by butterfaces
>tfw used as a toy by cougars
>tfw nothing more than eye candy for coworkers
>tfw a PoS and gf deserves better
>tfw jokingly referred to as Chad but actually dead inside
>tfw lifting can't stop these feels
>>
>>39675747
>tfw you fucked up and dont know where you stand
>tfw seeing her on thursday
>tfw you love her and wanna be with her
>tfw pictures together bring tears to eyes

Wish me luck boyos.
>>
>>39675747

going to florida in 2 days and gonna fuck sluts

holding up pretty well breh
>>
File: feelsdarkman.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
feelsdarkman.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>Trouble keeping up bulking diet
>Not getting enough sleep
>26yo kv
>Zero matches on tinder
>Can't shake habit of involuntarily muttering "kill yourself" when alone
>Everyone around me thinks I'm happy
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (22KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
22KB, 236x289px
>>39675765
Good luck breh
>>
>>39676875
Holy shit anon, aside from age, you just described me.
>>
>>39675765
I fell for that meme
Have some respect for yourself before its too late and break it off. It'll make you feel better, it'll never be the same anyway
>>
File: 1479277048305.jpg (647KB, 2696x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1479277048305.jpg
647KB, 2696x2232px
>tfw the woman I've loved for years is moving close to me, and I've never given up on her

>tfw lived a lonely life

>tfw they call us muscleheads, but we're all heart
>>
File: 1481423121163.jpg (110KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481423121163.jpg
110KB, 640x784px
>>39676875
I'm happier than before now. Finally asked a girl out in years and got rejected, so I'm feeling meh right now. Kill me please.
>>
File: giphy.gif (69KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
69KB, 480x455px
>>39675747
>tfw 26
>developed skin issue that doesn't let me sleep cuz itching
>sweat feels like acid
>have to put on ointment every few hours
>rash starts to develop on penor
>everything hurts

I wanna cry but I'm too exhausted
Doc tells me I might have to get disability before fucking 30

Just fucking end me
Yesterday I deadlifted and some skin ripped right between my shoulder blades, still bleeding because it won't heal

I will most likely die alone in a puddle of blood
>>
File: 1478856989087.gif (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1478856989087.gif
52KB, 500x376px
>>39677000
Holy shit my dude.
My heart goes out to you.

Is there anything you can do about it?
>>
>got a girls number today after gym
>She's pretty funny, looks like she's around 26
>I'm only 22
>Gonna pursue and attempt to put my dick inside her
>Easily can pick up girls (thanks pua)
>Very difficult to keep them around once they realize I'm a low self esteem loser, guess I gotta work on my inner self now.
>>
>>39675765

be mindful and do some soul-searching and decide if this is what you really want. think long and hard. remember that it is up to you to break the cycle of thought that brought you to that place and that you can be stronger than you were before.

good luck.
>>
File: 116-53cfd6f957d7e.gif (10KB, 646x817px) Image search: [Google]
116-53cfd6f957d7e.gif
10KB, 646x817px
>TFW GF who I wanted to marry died two months ago.
>TFW Trying to drown the sorrow in weights and protein shakes.
>TFW Trying to function correctly in society
>TFW Nobody seems to care for me anymore
>TFW Every single day I wonder why is she gone
>TFW I feel like I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my days.
>TFW only 25yo
>TFW I will never find someone a quarter as good person as she was, even with her flaws.

God damnit /fit/. Plz hold me tight.
>>
File: life.gif (55KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
55KB, 275x274px
>>39675747
>finally got a gf after almost a year of failed attempts
>i should really like her all things considered but can't seem to get really attached, we started as fwb
>really like another girl I had been talking to but was too pussy to really go after
>keep putting my ex on a pedestal for some reason
>struggling financially, no one seems to want to hire me
>been going to the gym for 4 months but no motivation
>only reason I go is because it gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning
>in dire need of therapy for depression but no job means I can't afford it
A good friend thinks I should stop pursuing any girls until I figure myself out and that I just use relationships as a sort of bandage to keep the depression in check. I'd say I'm doing okay
>>
>>39677029
Thx breh
They think it's a collagen issue but my bones and all is good. Skin's dry, thin and hard. It's treatable but it still renders me useless for society, I am barely doing 20% at work. Mostly because I couldn't get a good head of sleep for the last 3 months

I guess that's what dying feels like but maybe there's gonna be an actual diagnosis some day. Thankfully I don't live in merrica anymore so I won't at least die broke
>>
>>39677102
Giving you a no homo hug, anon.
>>
>>39677044
if you are easily picking up girls with PUA bullshit, they should have self esteem as low as you
>>
>>39675747
>Dropped down to 62kg for a boxing match in march
>I had abs, lean as fuck
>I won and took a break; my depression took me off the rails and I hit the drugs/alcohol hard and put 40lbs of fat on
>Now I'm mentally ok but I'm trying to lose the weight again but it just won't happen

I'm fucking hungry all the time. Last time I ate high protein low carb and it was easy to lose weight without obsessing over food. This time I've tried everything and I'm just peckish all day.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of just eating high protein/low carb. 600 calories of Chicken breast for breakfast; 600 calories of chicken and a bit of green veg for dinner and then some eggs or steak later.

I'm fucking so pissed off. Earlier I ate a ton of mixed veg (peas and carrots) with 3 big chicken breasts and I was still hungry afterwards. 2 hours later I ate 3 chicken breasts alone and I felt fine and satisfied. What the fuck is wrong with my body?

I could literally go to mcdonalds and order 20 big macs and not feel full I reckon.
>>
>>39677175
Thanks mang. I really need those (no-homo). Best of luck to you too.
>>
>>39677102
Consider yourself held bro
I'm gonna spare you the usual phrases but keep fighting and liftin
>>
>>39677102
The only way to win the game is to stop playing. Become fine with being alone and it's easier.

In the space of 2 years I've lost all my friends and gone from a really social person to full cocoon mode boxing 5 nights a week. It wasn't by choice but me and my friends just drifted apart and changed as people.

Funnily enough I stayed cocoon mode and trained 5 nights a week and I met a grill through my boxing club who trains there too; and after spending lots of time fucking her I've come to learn shes in the same position as me. Cocoon mode and using fitness to escape her loneliness because she doesn't fit in anywhere.

You'll be alright bro; focus on yourself and it'll all work out in the end. Build it and they will come.
>>
>qt who works in the same campus radio station that I do, has shift before mine
>usually talk for 5-10 minutes as she wraps her shift and I set up for mine, always seems really friendly
>don't even know her name for majority of semester, felt like I'd be a dick if I asked
>she knows mine and always calls me by it whenever I show up to my shift or she sees me in public
>feel guilty as shit about not knowing her actual name until I finally figure it out when someone mentions her in conversation
>still don't nut up and ask her out because not sure if she's being friendly because she's just a nice person or she actually likes me in particular
>semester's ended and she already went home for winter break
Fuck. I mean I'll see her in a month or so, but I feel like I missed my chance already.
>>
>>39677044
Go and buy Models by Mark Manson, his goal is to help you overcome the insecure-but-effective PUA approach. Slam the pussy now, we all have that stage, but when you're ready there's a path to lasting confidence
>>
File: original.jpg (116KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
116KB, 640x818px
>>39677123
>only reason I go is because it gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning

Does anyone else here fucking love sleeping?
>>
>>39677227
I hate sleeping but I do it because I have to. I had an acid trip a while ago and it made me realize how much I've fucked my life up wasting time on the wrong things.

Now I'm obsessed with doing shit and I can't do drugs or drink alcohol anymore. I think it sent me a bit crazy but it's made me work harder I guess. I'm a bit of a weirdo now though and i went from going out with friends wearing expensive shit to impress grills to cutting out bars and going full cocoon mode.
>>
File: endit.png (237KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
endit.png
237KB, 633x758px
> tfw reached the point in your life where you lift for your waifu
>>
>cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years a few weeks ago
>lied my way out of being dumped
>feel like I'm faking most interactions around her
>don't want to leave her because she's always been my dream girl
>constantly switch between feeling madly in love and not caring about her in the least

What do I do /fit/? I don't want to become a manwhore but it's so tempting to just cut all ties and start fucking sluts.
>>
File: 1432328664939.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432328664939.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
Came to terms that my oneitis likes the other guy not me. I should be crying like a faggot I am but I can't.
>>
>>39677274
how often do you get out of the house, bro?
>>
>>39677301
Every weekday but I only ever talk to the same 6 people every single time
>>
>>39675747
>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted.
>>
>>39677227
I love it too but if I didn't lift early in the morning, I'd have less time to be productive during the day and might actually sleep less because I'd have to lift at night
>>
>>39677305
ever go to bars with them? try getting out in a more social setting and interacting with some fresh faces
>>
>>39676936
The heart is a muscle, anon

Or muscley organ, same difference really
>>
>>39677251
Cocoon mode is pre-making it. Its a widely reported phenomenon that most anons go trough one right before entering a serious relationship. Good things might be waiting brah, weĀ“re all gonna make it.
>>
>tfw you've been lifting for over 6 months and can't even squat 2 plate consistently because you are too afraid to eat because you constantly bully yourself in the mirror at least twice a day

Someone please kill me before I do
>>
>>39677151
What's it called?

Hang in there anon
>>
>>39677291
Do it.
I was in a similar situation a couple of months ago. Feel like a new man now. Friends notice and I love it. Trust me, you're just scared. Once you split and you realize it's over it'll finally come to light in your mind how horrible she is and how much you hate her deep down.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>39677291
Just break it off. If you like her that much, you wouldn't want to see her hurt. Then go to pound town wo some ho's
>>
>>39677366
With
>>
>>39677348
what the fuck man go see a professional
>>
>>39677274
I hit this a while ago, its not so bad I guess besides the fact ive developed the mentality of not wanting to date any girl who isnt a virgin now.

But seeing anons with real problems like
>>39677102
>>39677000
makes me feel like shit.
>>
File: ha.jpg (48KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
48KB, 600x899px
>>39677348
>been lifting 2 years
>still squat 1pl8
>never gone higher because training legs is for fags
>>
>>39677366
I want to wait until after Christmas at least. Maybe at the end of the school year so that I can have a reason like distance. Just trying to wait it out for now because I can't bring myself to hurt her at the moment
>>
>>39677374
I really want to but I don't wanna be the whiny fag who goes to therapy.
I try to keep this private so I only share it with strangers on the internet
>>
>>39677388
>>39677360
>>
>>39677188
Thanks brother, telling you guys about this really helps, even if it is through a korean knitting message board to someone I most likely will never meet face to face.

>>39677215
I don't know man, I really don't want to be alone left in the dark. It's not like I don't want to be with people or give up on my friends. It's just that I don't know what to do and they don't know how to deal with someone who is grieving I suppose. I mean, we are too fucking young for this kind of thing. But I totally get what you are saying. Thanks man.

>>39677375
I'm
>>39677102
Bro, none of your problems is smaller than ours. It's just a different one.
>>
>tfw I had my final surgery for my fucking hand which is a pussybitch injury but stopped me from being able to grip or lift anything.
>tfw I have the arms and legs of a austwitz long distance runner but the torso of a fucking transitioning trap.
>tfw I only have some dumbbells but I'm to fucking socially awkward and terrified because the only gym I can go to is my university gym, but it's fucking filled with 6ft4inch Chad Thundercocks who have shoulders the size of a Prius and would make the Third Reich put on Rollerblades and buy an apartment in San Fransisco
>tfw I don't even remember what a fucking barbell feels like and I have to go to the gym BC it's the only gym with barbells.
>>
File: dubs.webm (238KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.webm
238KB, 328x366px
>girl invites me to go running with her so she can improve
>lose my virginity to her the same night at the age of 22 without really trying

Thank you cardio I shouldn't have doubted you
>>
File: story6.png (442KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
story6.png
442KB, 1131x1600px
>>39677400
>Bro, none of your problems is smaller than ours. It's just a different one.
Right in the feels anon, thanks though. I hope you feel better soon.

>I really don't want to be alone left in the dark
See you don't have to be, you can just talk to us!
>>
>lost weight, got a haircut, got new clothes
>am now a solid 7/10 girl
>joined a bunch of nerdy social groups
>fell hard for one guy, oneitis really bad
>put the moves on, he reciprocated
>started dating but notice unlike orbiters this one doesn't put me a pedestal
>honestly start to question if he even really likes me
>is pretty critical of me, doesn't want to bone all the time
>brought this up and he told me he doesn't know how he feels about me
>likely going to get dumped soon
>or will dump him since the odds that he starts being excited about me are slim
>pretty upset since my self esteem rose after working on myself but this just is tanking it
>will probably go back to being somewhat socially reclusive once things don't work out
>going to hit the gym and actually start lifting with my new free time
>tfw realizing that changing your body and image won't make all your dreams come true
>>
>>39677375
Don't beat yourself down man, everyone has his baggage to bear

I guess the most important thing is to recognize and tackle the problem. Just imagine the shitload of miserable people who absolutely lack the ability of self reflection... We all know these kinds of people
>>
File: 6541984984.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6541984984.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>>39675747
>tfw broke up with abusive gf
>tfw started fucking a smart qt I met in class
>tfw started dating qt
>she's been hurt in the past and comes from a broken home but she tries her best to make me happy
>tfw I get to make up for the shit she's dealt with by showing her love and taking care of her

Feels good guys
>>
File: ec3y5b9.gif (944KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
ec3y5b9.gif
944KB, 275x428px
>>39677442
Yeah bro, even when we are douches to each other in every other thread, when it comes to this kind of thing, we can actually be there for each other. We, despite our burdens, are all gonna make it.
>>
>>39677391

You know what's 100x worse than being a whiny fag that goes to therapy?

Having a self-destructive, compulsive, pathological pattern of behavior and refusing to address it because

>muh pride
>>
>>39677459
Props to you man. Don't waste a single second you can use to make her happy. Don't argue over bullshit. Ditch your pride. Be humble with her. Be together.
>>
File: 1481381127548.jpg (116KB, 540x792px) Image search: [Google]
1481381127548.jpg
116KB, 540x792px
>>39677391
Dude, bullying only (rarely) works when others do it to you. If you bully yourself like that the only thing you're doing is pushing yourself towards an inevitable suicide.

Don't fucking go that route my dude. It isn't worth it.
>>
>>39677291
I'm in the same situation. It is going to hurt, but think the pain as payment for what you are about to receive.
>>
>>39675747
Bout 50 tindr matches in rural Saskatchewan (so kinda hard to achieve) but I don't know how to talk to any of em.
>>
>tfw all of my ex girlfriends end up marrying their next boyfriends.

IDK why this fucks me up. IDK i guess im just sad and lonely
>>
>>39677000
>:
Go to vitamin shoppe what is your cobdition? Don't try the ointment try the homeopathic method
>>
>>39677556
>people who can get lots of girlfriends claim to be lonely

fuck off
>>
>>39677391
seriously if you find a good doc, they will rebuild you.
>>
>>39677291
My opinion:

Be honest with her and get dumped. If there's a moment when you don't care about her, your relationship died a long time ago. Neither you or her deserve being tied to each other.
Just my 2 cents tho.
>>
>>39677348
>>39677391
>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>tfw haven't had friends since I was 13
>don't care about trying to socialize with people at all
>have myself, hate my life
>I don't wanna be the whiny fag who goes to therapy., I try to keep this private so I only share it with strangers on the internet
>>
File: 14797024636473964111621.jpg (30KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
14797024636473964111621.jpg
30KB, 500x389px
>>39677554
Be as ridiculous and absurd as you want. I've gotten plenty of numbers and pussygrabs just being an obnoxious dick.

If they don't play along or keep the ball rolling then they're boring (aka basic) or weren't into you anyway.
>>
>>39677566
bro honestly I think teenage love ruined my life. I experienced the most cliche fairytale teenage love ever, lost virginity and was having frequent sex at 15, literally the stereotypical teenage romance without a care in the world. ITtfinally ended when I was 17 but ever since then I've literally just felt empty. Even when things arent that bad I just feel empty when I don't have someone to love.
>>
>>39675747
>on and off with girl for 3/4 years of uni

>never really officially together but apparently considers me an ex

>still hang out 1-2x a week

>tell her I have feelings for her still

have gotten all kinds of mixed messages from her and our mutual friends say I should just move on, but fuck brehs it's so hard this girl pretty much defined my entire college experience, this shit sucks

fuck
>>
>>39677566
It's a lot more common than you think anon. Even guys who can pull girls want more for their lives than a series of failed relationships.
>>
>>39675765
tfw exactly the same situation
>>
>>39677000
What disease is it, anon?
>>
File: 1476751899431.jpg (61KB, 552x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476751899431.jpg
61KB, 552x578px
>>39677602
Anyone can tell you to move on but it's meaningless unless you want to.

With that said, they're giving you very sound and solid advice. I've been pining over a girl I spent six months of my life falling head over heels for since things went sour earlier this year. She won't even speak to me, thus, I've effectively wasted more time wanting her back than I spent being with her, missing out on a lot of opportunities in the process.

Just found some closure for the first time today. What happened?

>I got over her and decided to move on
>>
File: SCIENCE.png (356KB, 674x815px) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE.png
356KB, 674x815px
>>39677592
>>If they don't play along or keep the ball rolling then they're boring (aka basic) or weren't into you anyway.

Agreed.
>>
>>39677651
The worst is when you know it's good advice and you know you should take it but you can't make yourself take it

Yeah pretty sure she's just distancing herself to let me down easy, so at least I'm not getting strung along but still.

Went out on a date last week and that helped a little but for the most part its just taking everything one day at a time

It'll get better

Probably
>>
>>39677651
>>39677602
I don't think you ever actually "move on" from any kind of loss. You simply learn to live with (or without) it but the lesson/experience forms your character and changes your way of living.

>Learn and try to keep moving but never expect to forget.
>>
>>39677600
ive never experienced teenaged love (first gf was at 25), but shit seems stupid desu. seems immature as fuck and i sure as hell it dont believe it compares at all to real mature love with a grown woman
>>
Man i tell you, as a 25 year old permavirgin never had a gf or been on a date, it makes me feel a lot better when I see how much bullshit you guys who get relationships have to deal with.

Takes me from like a 0/10 feel about my life to a 1/10!
>>
>>39677495
>>36977573
You're probably right. It's just so expensive. I can't bring myself to put that kind of strain on my dad who is already helping me with college.
And to be honest I am a little afraid of therapy

>>36977541
I know it hasn't been good for me. I have trouble eating even one meal a day sometimes. I don't even know if it's still undoable. I just feel disgusting when I eat.
>>
>>39677714

thought the same way in between bouts of dealing with relationship issues

frankly sometimes even feeling the shittiness is nice because you're feeling something at all
>>
>>39677698
+1
>>
In a new place where few people speak my home language
>Girl in my new hometown I'm hanging out with
>Going back home for the holidays where I have one girlfriend and another (married) girl wanting to fuck
>Working out a shit-ton
>Dream job and career otherwise (paid salary on about 20 hour weeks) doing work that many men dream of doing
>No friends because of language barrier
>The isolation is really fucking with my head
>Life is still shit

I should be happy? Why aren't I happy? How do I become more grateful?
>>
>>39677734
Damn I fucked up I meant
>>39677541
>>39677573
>>
>>39677558
nah dont try any homeopathic shit its all a meme
>>
>>39677216
Just go for it man. Whats the worst that can happen?
>>
File: 1481519277765.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1481519277765.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>39677444
Sweet trips of truth kekette

Here's a comic I think resonates with your post alil. Keep your head up femanon.
>>
>>39676981
First rejection is the worst, they get progressively easier after that since you've experienced it before. Rejection is a reality when pursuing relationships, the quicker one can accept that reality and continue to move forward the easier things will be. Dwelling on emotions that result from things not going your way DO NOTHING other than hinder forward progress that may otherwise come from knowing where you went wrong, and improving.
>>
>Started new job as mechanic
>Stress levels through the roof.
>Working so goddamn hard, but can barely make money because flat rate and new.
>So exhausted after work that I can't even muster the energy to hit the gym.
>Gains lost now. They're gone, and I'm getting too old to get them back totally.
>No lifting, so depression sets in. No time to lift, fixing up house with spare time before next summer. Wedding imminent.
>Girlfriend getting worried, because can barely talk anymore, hurting too much.
>Spend my one free hour before bed talking to girl and trying not to dread tomorrow.
>Have started to play chicken with a firearm lately.
>Cock it, put under chin, dry fire.
>Makes the pain go away long enough to get to sleep, and I don't know why.
>I'm a mess and I just want to go back to when I could go to the gym, and when I didn't want to just stop breathing.
>>
File: pQo7e8E.jpg (43KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
pQo7e8E.jpg
43KB, 514x536px
>>39675747
>tfw girls hit on me regularly but I can't even get my dick up to 3D women anymore
I wish I was joking. I feel obligated to find a woman and make children but I'm only attracted to fucking CARTOONS.
>>
>>39677102
Usually the posts about girls and girlfriends are just the guys being retarded but this is sad.

Shit man. At least you have this mongolian basket weaving board to console you.
>>
File: 1480909933243.png (104KB, 781x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480909933243.png
104KB, 781x451px
I just want to say that I appreciate everyone that's a regular on this board and these feel threads in particular. I feel like I never have much to offer and often ask more for help than give in the end and that alone makes me feel a bit bummed out. We are all going to make it, don't forget those that have yet to make it when you do also eat enough fats so as to not fall into a depressive fit when cutting.

I truly do believe that once you master your body how you want it, every other obstacle becomes more like an illusion instead of another physical mountain.
>>
>>39677602
>>39677696
>>39677696
>>39677651
similar story. dated a girl for a year, broke up in the summer, spent the last 6 months pining over her. We're still friends and even slept together as recently as 2 weeks ago, but she doesnt want a relationship (with me)

i've wasted months trying to make it wor, but it takes 2 to salsa. recently decided within the last week to just move the fuck on.

we're all gonna make it bros
>>
>>39677799
get a different job
>>
>>39677803
Give it like a week where you get off to vanilla as fuck porn. So look up petite tits or what the fuck ever and use your other hand. After some of that give nofap a shot.

Report back if you can remember.
>>
>>39677799
We're all gonna ma-
We're all gonna mayyyyyyy-
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

just stop doing that gun thing dude
>>
>>39677808
Not retarded. Lost maybe. But it's not a crime.
>>
>>39677816

that's what stings the most

knowing they at one point felt that way about you, but don't anymore

ffffffffffff
>>
>>39677803
That's a damn shame but I can't stop laughing. Dude stop masturbating and make it your mission to get that dick sucked ASAP.

Don't blow a load at all under any circumstances until you're in a bitches mouth.

That's Dr. Anons cure
>>
>>39677831
I'll try, but I can't imagine there's any solution to a problem that's developed from nearly a decade of anti-social anime watching behavior
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 750x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 750x916px
>>39677816
Are you me?
>>
File: 1481075167568.png (301KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481075167568.png
301KB, 500x500px
>>39677878
>I'll never forget the admiration in her eyes when she told me I was perfect after sex when we had first met
>I'll never forget the look of disgust in her face after sex after we started dating and I let myself go
>>
>>39677816
>>39677878
>break up 6 years ago
>missed her. Every relationship the girl was compared to her and failed
>she gets single a few weeks ago and gets back in touch. Within a week I fuck her
>Now shes fucking my best friend of 14 years. Him and I drifted apart this year and now we don't talk and now I find out they're fucking
>I don't even like her anymore. Getting back in touch showed me how much of a bad person she is.

Feels fucked up Phamily. I'm over her; but I'm angry with my friend. He was my best friend for years and we did everything together and went through so much shit together. Fucking ultimate betrayal; he knew how I felt about her.
>>
>>39677914

christ that's just adding insult to injury

very least shows you they're both actually horrible
>>
>back has unfucked itself and I can go back to the gym in a week
>no longer relegated to weed, anime, shitposting and binge-eating in my basement
feels good
>>
File: 1481089793611.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1481089793611.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>cocoon mode: sleep, lift, eat, browse taiwanese cartoon board's fitness subforum and repeat
>graduated college end of this past summer, started lifting and losing weight a month before graduation
>only skipped a day because of hurricane matthew forced the gym to close.
>friends live an hour away, not at school anymore so i never find myself there. Social circles drifting apart.
>A young woman is a rare sight these days. I saw one cycling around my neighborhood I've never seen before rather late in the evening as I walked my dog.
>Got feelings similar to running into that legendary dog pokemon from the older pokemon games that you always found when you never had any fucking pokeballs

Fucking hell, should I try online dating? I'm reading here join local groups for hobbies and shit but idk. I used to enjoy video games but that was before lifting, I can barely stomach them. I'm just depressed as soon as my routine is over.
>>
I just made a PB and banana sandwich..figureded i'd add a scoop of protein powder to the sandwich..chocolate + pb, what could go wrong.

Fucking awful, like eating chalk. Protein powder everywhere as well and the sandwich didn't satisfy me at all too..
>>
>>39677768
The sad thing is, I was so happy with my newfound social life. My studies are going well and I have tons of hobbies I could pursue that would make me feel fulfilled. But after this romance didn't turn out the way I wanted (still want) it to, I feel so sad and empty. I know I have the energy to do things, but now I feel no desire to do anything besides overthink the whole situation, which needs to stop.

I think lifting will help me take my mind off it and help me gain the will to actually go out and spend time with people who aren't him. I was single for years before this guy came into the picture, which actually might be part of the problem. Didn't know what I was missing out on, I guess?

Whatever, I need to get back to being myself and stop obsessing over someone else. Even if I find someone to be with longterm, I shouldn't ever be this pathetic. Thank you /fit/ for letting me vent about my sorry ass ;_;
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
>going back to school
>injury is good going back to gym
>life is coming back up
>I'm almost back in the game, almost back to work too from injury
>New a new fuccboi haircut, been rocking nothing for 2 years stil beta
>going to college and hopefully getting poon every week

Only other thing I need it saving up money for cavities. Can't afford $100 a piece atm so once I get back to working that's the first thing I'm getting even though I should just get it cleaned since it's important
>>
>>39677995
Try more social games like tabletop games and fighting games. Maybe even card games if you have the money.
>>
File: 1475472243113.jpg (122KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475472243113.jpg
122KB, 700x700px
>TFW I can fuck for 4 hours straight, make a women cum countless times, and squirt, and get told I'm the "nicest" guy they've ever been with and they still shit all over me.

>TFW when my hair started to thin some at 19 but stopped, and every month or so someone says "Huh, your hair is thinning, don't have much time left with it do you Anon?"

>TFW you've been hanging out with someone who you really click with but she's sending you all these mixed signals, and you don't want to press the issue because it might drive her away, yet you're afraid if you don't it will anyway.

>TFW when every group project I have to participate in is a huge cluster fuck because no one does any work and we get by through the skin of our teeth because I end up doing 90 of the work, and the manger/teacher always says "Anon you need to apply yourself more this was unacceptable."

Same ole same ole, ya know.
>>
>>39678037
am a guy, but i literally could have written these words with the roles reversed in my situation
>>
>>39678037
I wish girls around here were as longterm focused as you seem to be.

I hate the city fml.
>>
>I've been losing it honestly
>Here's me actually being honest for once
>Wall of text incoming

Move 2k miles to a new state
Find a job/career making 70k after bonuses
Find friends, spent half of the year drinking, partying, eating out and now they all left and moved to other states. I'm all alone and it is starting to hit me, not sure what to do with myself start smoking weed and drinking, completely lose my shit and cry. Decided to hit the gym again, trying to get my life back on track, completely dedicated to my career and the job will be there as long as I keep showing up and doing my job. Want a gf, want to find some new friends who at least have similar interests and don't do too much drugs/drinking. Just want to have fun again, tfw meet a dude who lives nearby saw him again when he was with his gf, lol dude acted like he doesn't even know me, ok. met some people at a party, they haven't called me or I them i have their number in my phone, but figure what is the point, the only reason we had fun was we all drank a lot that night. currently make 70k a year, thinking of moving to another country, maybe at least visiting another state and clearing my mind or something, trying to get back on track and get my life to be a normie again but i am starting to lose it and thinking i might end up broke, and homeless one day, how can the tables turn like this? i am a good man
>>
>TFW been boxing for 8 years but too fucked up with drugs and depression to train hard enough to get fit enough to fight

>TFW when I'm really good and one of the best guys down my gym. Better than most of the other fighter; some of whom have local amateur titles

>TFW when in march I got fit as hell, trained 5 days a week and had my first fight against a more experienced opponent. I wrecked him.

>TFW depression took hold and I vanished for 4 months. I got fat as hell, lost my sixpack and contemplated suicide.

>TFW it's now december and I've been training hard as hell since the start of november. I'm sharp and technical but my diet is struggling and I can't lose the weight to get back down to fight weight.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. I'VE TRIED GOING LOW CARB BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS I'M HUNGRY AS FUCK PERMANENTLY. I'VE TRIED UPPING MY FAT, I'VE TRIED UPPING MY CARBS AGAIN, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING.

I've been eating clean as hell last 3 weeks and I stopped losing weight; because even eating grown rice, meat and veggies I was still hitting 3000 calories a day. I can eat 1000 calories worth of chicken and vegetables and be obsessing over food 2 hours later.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. WHY CAN'T I FEEL FULL.
>>
>>39678144
Try a caffeine and ephedrine stack. It will help with your appetite, also just drink 3 cups of water when you get hungry.
>>
>>39678159
I'm drinking loads of coffee as it is; and I drink loads of water.

I tried drinking less water but no effect. I've tried drinking so much water that I'm pissing every 20 minutes. At the minute I maybe drink 8 litres of water a day.

Earlier I ate 4x chicken breasts with 300 calories of peas/carrots and felt hungry after.

an hour later I ate 3 chicken breasts and felt satisfied. 4 hours later I ate 3 eggs with black pepper on it and felt satisfied. Could the problem be the vegetables; or maybe I'm eating too big meals?

Tomorrow I was going to try eating high protein all day and only eat vegetables with one meal just to experiment with my satiety. I was thinking

4x eggs for breakfast scrambled.

4x chicken breast for dinner

4 x chicken breast with 100 calories of peas/carrots for dinner.
>>
File: IMG_5604.png (90KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5604.png
90KB, 480x477px
>>39675747
Well pretty shitty do to multiple reasons. Only time I'm "happy" is when I'm at the gym. But about an hour later I'm back to being a depressed cunt and thinking about everything

Just turned 21 and didn't even have dinner or cake with my family or do anything special. 3 people wished me a happy birthday and didn't get any presents so I bought myself a Gift

>haven't drank in 3 weeks
I was drinking a bottle of whiskey a night to "cope" and "forget" about my problems
>started doing cardio and got my diet back on track hoping to look as good as I did a few months ago before everything went to hell

>haven't offed myself yet so it could be worse

>tfw all alone in this cold world
Thanks for asking breh
>>
File: 3GLXIAB.jpg (282KB, 838x852px) Image search: [Google]
3GLXIAB.jpg
282KB, 838x852px
>failed out of police academy 3 weeks from graduation
>no clue what the fuck to do with my life now
>Girlfriend turned old enough to legally drink and when she drinks i realize i never got over my trust issues with women
>every friend i have and actually care about are all still at college out of town and i live alone
>Girlfriend wont move in with me even though we have been together for 5 fucking years
>cant find a job
making pretty good gains though desu
>>
>>39678185
If that doesn't work just have a lot of small meals through out the day.
>>
>>39678185
samefag here

When I lost all my weight for the fight in march it was easy; I don't remember the specifics of my diet but I know I cut out bread/rice/potatoes and ate high protein.

I've tried that since though and it's messing up my appetite. I've gone from being super lean with pectorials and six pack to being a skinnyfat.

The only way to escape my life is through boxing and the only thing holding me back is my diet, I'm cocoon mode and training 5 days a week (sometimes twice a day). I've got the chance to fight in february but my fight weight is 62kg and I'm currently 74kg. If i can get to 66kg I can cut water weight.

>>39678203
I've tried the small meals but I felt permanently hungry all the time. I've tried big meals/intermittent fasting but that was just as bad. I work nightshifts 4 days a week and I think that's messed up my body maybe; or lack of sleep. I'm going to just do high protein tomorrow and keep my veggies low as hell; if the satiety/appetite is fine then I'll adjust my vegetable intake the next day.
>>
>>39678221
I don't know what else to suggest for the whole meals thing, try taking ZMA to help with sleep , and Adrenatone to help with stress and cortisol control
>>
>>39678108
Hugs to you, bro. It's painful in ways we've never experienced, but people have gone through way worse shit and made it out. At least I didn't invest years of my life only to have someone cheat on me. Gotta be positive about those things ya know?

>>39678122
Thank you. I keep telling myself I know I am a catch, and that is one of the things I pride myself on. I am longterm and loyal. I am caring and understanding.

The reason I think I am clinging to this one so hard is because he is a rare find. He has a lot of the same hobbies as me and he has his own hobbies he introduces me to. He takes care of himself, his hygiene, and dresses decently which is pretty rare in my nerdy social circles. He's not a normie and gets my humor, which is big. I constantly feel like I'm hiding my real self from people, but with this one I can openly be weird and shitlordy without having him judge me.
>>
File: 1471767192094.png (266KB, 308x364px) Image search: [Google]
1471767192094.png
266KB, 308x364px
>>39677558
>homeopathic
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>Lost all motivation to do just about anything.
>First semester of college almost over and I already feel like everything is pointless.
>First girlfriend broke up with me a month ago and I still think about how we talked about our future together.
>Too much of a sperg to talk to people and try to make friends.
>Too obnoxious when drunk so people don't like me at parties.
>Isolate myself in my dorm room and only leave to go to the gym or class.
>About to be on winter break and go back to my small, rural hometown that's even more depressing than my current situation.
>Can't even cum because I'm taking antidepressants.

And after reading other Anon's problems, I feel like a pussy for being so upset over my minuscule issues.

All I want is a thicc, qt3.14 gf.
>>
>just started fire 1
>job as 3d modelling contractor
>in shape
>talking/hanging out with multiple girls
>don't really care about anything
>don't want to be in my hometown anymore
>slept until 4 pm today
>drink too much

Definitely feels like a sort of depression and I keep trying to workout and push myself out of bad habits but they always come back.
>>
>>39677388
There will never be a good time to do it, anon
>>
File: 1481588555505.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481588555505.png
119KB, 500x456px
>>39678284
Gut your way through the pain that's all you can do. Don't stop school either, you'll regret it, I'm now just going back to school and I'm 31 and I still have a year an half to finish out my bachelors. Also smoke weed its how I got off anti-depressants and stopped feeling so depressed. That, or find God.
>>
>alienated my normal friends by being too much of a "fascist"
>alienated my "fascist" friends for being too much of a drunk
>alienated my drunk friends by being too much of a buzzkill
Honestly my only friend is my mom at this point.
>>
>>39678310
>revealing your power level

At least tell the story properly!
>>
File: Crack and Yogurt.jpg (78KB, 537x772px) Image search: [Google]
Crack and Yogurt.jpg
78KB, 537x772px
>Broke up with gf of 2.5y in July
>Fired because a coworker started a rumour about me and my boss believed it before I was done my probation period
>Do fine when I'm around family or friends
>Then I'm alone
>No distraction to stop me from tearing myself apart
>Half ass dating sites hoping for someone to be with
>Eventually ends up in "Why am I here no one would ever want to date me"
>Stare at a wall for hours or try to distract myself with video games

I don't even miss my ex anymore. I try to address the things about myself I hate but I always grind myself down into depression before I make meaningful progress. I tell myself I want someone to be with but I think I just don't want to be with myself.

>This is the only picture on my laptop
>>
>>39676981
Breh, rejection is a part of life. Embrace the pain because it a sign that you're alive and trying. At least you're not (or no longer) an avoidant piece of shit who never went for it.

Like >>39677788 said it gets to be no big deal after a while. The worst they can do is say no, yknow?
>>
>move to new town despite having tons of friends in my old town because I fell for the free spirit meme
>work, gym, and sleep for the past 11 months
>only one day off a week and I work nights
>slowly stop communicating with my friends because I'm not one to hold a conversation over text, snapchat, etc.
>no friends and no one to talk to
>realize I'm a fucking retard for moving in the first place
>can't move back now because I have a job that pays great and I need to pay off some debt
>can't make friends because all I do is work and work out and even if I did make friends I'd have no time to hang out
>slowly getting more and more depressed

Hold me, bros. I don't know what to do
>>
>>39677799
My man you're blowing your shit way out of proportion. You've got a new job, you're gonna get married, all this new shit on the horizon that will build into better life (maybe your job sucks and you need to quit, but you'll make that decision when the time comes). Sounds like all the shit you're stressing out about will pass or improve, and you've got a girl who loves you and cares about your state of being which is huge.

It could just be the stress fucking with you, but you may want to seek help for depression. Feelings aren't facts, and sometimes your state of mind can get so out of balance that you don't realize it. I'm sorry you're feeling the way you do but I doubt it's an accurate picture of how your life's going and it's sure as shit not cause to be shooting yourself over it.

PS guys can deadlift 4plates well into your 70s. Plus who knows what kind of old man TRT they'll have in the future.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>today only write 4 pages of a ten page paper thats due tomorrow at midnight
>spent all day figuring out my sources
>so burnt out from studying
>have to get an A on this paper to get a 3.8 for the semester
>have totally checked out of everything related
>>
>>39677558

>Homeopathic

Might as well drink piss.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>39678339
My normie best friend got all upset at me because he's gay and his boyfriend is a mexican but I was volunteering for Trump.
>>
Girl I've been talking to reveals her last relationship was 7 years and the guy hit her. Seems like too much drama potential -- do I drop her?
>>
>>39678406
What subject, we an help.
>>
File: d233g4h54j.png (1MB, 1878x909px) Image search: [Google]
d233g4h54j.png
1MB, 1878x909px
>Finally landed a punch on my gym rival
>Knocked down a newbie with a 1 2 (Sorry Newbie)
>Ancient Boxing Relic coach finally noticed me
>Ate a delicious cheeseburger
>Learned gym rival's training regimen
>The late notice for last months rent was actually a typo so I can still cash out my vacation pay to kit out my shitty home gym

I feel like a billion fucking dollars.
>>
File: 1448162222452.png (34KB, 264x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448162222452.png
34KB, 264x360px
>>39675747
what a nightmare, I sure wouldn't want to be fucking a whole bunch of people.
>>
File: 1471235044419.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1471235044419.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>>39678274
>he takes care of himself, his hygiene, dresses decently whilst being nerdy
>mfw my ex nonstop badgered me about my vanity and "excessive hygiene"

Far be it for a guy to keep in mind hair split ends, trimmed eyebrows and a clean face with a scrub and toner but hurr.

Anyway I can relate all to well anon. I think I stuck around with my last relationship for far too long because I fell into the same pitfalls. I hide myself and real interest from everyone around here since it's so plastic an fake in character.

The perfect match exists.

>can't be on 4chan though, that's not possible.
>>
>>39675747
>Have a bunch of work to do tonight
>Did a lot then put it off at 5 oclock
>9 now
I will stay up all night doing this shit but I need to start soon
>>
>>39678446
how climate change has impacted zoonotic disease transmission via mosquitos.
>>
>>39677799
It's not all about money. Cut down your living expenses and work less.

It seems obvious to me that long work hours are what are making you depressed; but if you're working ridiculous days then that means you're going to be earning a comfortable amount even on flat rate.

Somewhere you've got crazy expenses; you need to find those expenses and sort it. God speed.
>>
>>39678430
DROP, she will always see some of that guy in you.

Believe me, it's an awful time after the first few months.
>>
>tfw mystery injury in left lat
>think its tendonitis but don't know
>dont want to stop lifting again

fucking shit senpaitachi I hate this, getting injured blows
>>
File: 1478743058904-pol.png (39KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1478743058904-pol.png
39KB, 592x754px
>>39675747
>tfw finals over
>tfw most likely got the first college level A in my life
>tfw feeling like a top student in my class which i never thought I was capable of
>get to enjoy my Christmas break with my family and look forward to next semester

It's my first step in the right direction brehs. Thanks ADHD medication for making me the person I always wanted to be.
>>
>>39678540
>thanks ADHD medication
fuck man, good for you for getting on it

I was supposed to be but hated that I had to take meds to be 'normal', now I've fucked myself out of college and am still an autist

Be better than me
Believe in yourself and work hard
I know you can make it
>>
>>39675747
>Haven't lifted regularly in almost an entire year, went well from jan-april, then had a couple of two week bursts in the fall. Back injuries (from work) and travel (for family) kept derailing me.
>broke up with my high-test qt gf of three years this summer because we really weren't emotionally compatible and then we were long distance and it all fell apart
>finally single for the first time since I was 17 (had shitty unwanted relationships all my life, never had a hookup or anything)
>turn 26 last month, feeling like youth is over and I'm a loser for not being married/in an office job/etc
>no baldness in my family but I just discovered my hair is already thinning and I'm scared to death that I'll go bald in my 20s and never be sexually attractive again
>feeling like I already peaked in life and didn't even know it, let people walk all over me and it was shit and now it's only downhill

Had a medium-grade panic attack about it for the past 72 hours straight, but talked to some bros about it and I'm feeling motivated again. Gonna get back to lifting, starting some stretching and shit now to make sure my hips and back can squat and DL right and not get hurt. Decided that even though my hair looks like shit under flash photography on the top of my head, it's mostly body dysmorphia and looks fine (people I trust not to lie to me confirm) and if it does get worse I'll have years of sick buzzcuts before I go jacked Walter White mode.

I'm feeling ok now, but I feel like I could fall back into defeat and despair at any moment, and I want to hold onto this wave of motivation but fuck me /fit/ it's so precarious. Can anybody who's been in my shoes comment on this shit? I don't have a lot of older male role models I'm close with.

Sorry for the blog post, love you guys
>n-nohomo
>>
File: af2.jpg (204KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
af2.jpg
204KB, 1170x923px
>>39675747
I lost my phone in a cab and some whore found it

She knew my exgf apparently, who I still had some pics of.

She gave it to my ex and she was really mad for some reason but she gave it back.

It's sad to know that I can't even like someone from a distance without it somehow becoming a bad thing. Never felt so suicidal desu.
>>
File: IMG_4511.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4511.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
>dealing with family problems
>told im a fuck up
>told im the reason my father died shit like that
Start believing it eventually
>put up with it so long
>meet qt girl
>when I'm with her everything is alright. She makes the darkness bright
>she makes me happy And I can't remember the last time I was happy
>7 months go by things going very well
(Or so I thought)
>she tells me she loves being with me and loves going on dates and loves the feeling Shen gets when she sees me
>stay at her place all the time even spend a whole week there on multiple occasions
>connect on a level I never have before with her
Feel like everything is going well
>actually open up to her
>get on the topic Of what we are one night
>"I really like you anon but I don't feel a "spark, i don't ever see us dating"
Heart ripped out and broken
>start drinking heavily to "cope" and "forget"
>tfw you gave it all for this chick
>tfw you were finally happy
>tfw it's all gone now and I'm worse
>tfw that was 2 months ago and I'm still bitter and depressed about it
>fucked multiple girls after her
>tfw none of them give you the same feeling she did
>tfw you now realize she was the first girl you've ever truly loved and opened up to
>still dealing with family shit but to top it off I'm still a bitch over her
>hang out on occasion with her and I'm happy for the time being but once I drive home all the memories of what we used to be rush back

>gym is the only time I'm "happy" but still I'll have moments where I'll just sit there and think about everything

I know I should cut her out if my life but she is one of the only things that can make me happy. At least I stopped drinking and I'm focusing on training and my diet again

life is basically work,gym and home
>tfw so tempted to open my liquor closet and go back to drinking a bottle of whiskey a night
>tfw thinking about offing myself but don't want to leave my doggie alone

>pic related the reason I keep going
>>
>>39678635
do you... not lock your phone?
>>
>>39678481
Besides zica, go in depth about environmental advantages due to temp increases/ unconventional precipitation and stagnant water due to over precipitation, with case examples across the globe. Noting poor infrastructure/drainage in areas that are unaccustomed would help in that too. Talking about where these spawning pools may occur would be cool. Note big storms in dry/warm places.

Higher and healthier mosquito populations just creates more vectors for gnarliness. Seems like an interesting paper.

You got this anon.
>>
>>39677102
shit you've got oneitis bad.

the only way you'll recover is to pull her down from that pedestal. With your current attitude you'll never find another girl that even comes close.

This is why alpha widows are so dangerous
>>
File: 1467175380704.png (1MB, 1200x1747px) Image search: [Google]
1467175380704.png
1MB, 1200x1747px
>>39678644
nice doggo anon

If she's made it clear that she doesn't want to date, just break it off entirely. I know you've heard it before and it sounds cliche but its the best way to do it. It hurts at first but helps you both in the long run, ive been there too.

The alcohol I can't suggest much because I like it too, although if I really need to put it aside for a while to focus on school or whatnot, I just wont buy it.

Just don't buy it anon because I know you're a piece of shit like me and you'll drink it all in one go
>>
>>39678284
You, see this:
>>39677400
>Bro, none of your problems is smaller than ours. It's just a different one.
>>
>>39678482
This guy knows what's up, although I will say that if there's an end in sight (besides blowing your brains out jesus) there's value to grinding away for a while. Don't be your shop's bitch but if you're just paying your dues and that seniority is gonna kick in with better rates and better jobs, then focus on that.

However, do not toil for toil's sake. I cut my day job down down to 30hrs/week because I realized it wasn't building anything for me, it just paid the bills and a marginal hit in the paycheck was worth the freedom I had to improve in other ways.
>>
File: 552082.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
552082.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
>>39678708
forgot to mention, pic related is why I lift
>>
>>39678657
No, never had a reason to.
>>
>>39678635
Were they nudes or something? Also she might just be spurned and unreasonable dude who gives a shit what pictures you have in your phone.
>>
>>39677444
>started dating but notice unlike orbiters this one doesn't put me a pedestal
ahahahaahahahaha

I took the red pill all along, but fucking women. Wew fucking lads. You're a gem, but you're very much like the rest.
>>
File: 1481326923244.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481326923244.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>>39677799
>Have started to play chicken with a firearm lately.
>Cock it, put under chin, dry fire.

Shit dude getting married is a bad idea these days, but you haven't been divorced raped yet, clam down with the gun stuff.
>>
>>39678726
They were kinda lewd, but not nude. She deleted them all and deleted her number too.

We still talked sometimes so it made me feel like shit. I don't know what her number was anymore :(
>>
File: 1479763071984.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479763071984.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>39678471
My dude, you really wouldn't. Getting no satisfaction from anything with anyone is such bullshit. And being objectified is fun up until the point you realize you have zero self respect that mirrors the zero respect the people you're fucking give you.

There comes a point where they all start to look alike and you wake up one morning asking yourself wtf you're doing any of it for.

Does life matter if it is meaningless?
>>
>>39678702
As I said somewhere above. I will never move on from her. She will always be the girl I wanted to spend my life with. But I DO TRY to have an optimistic outlook on life. I know she wouldn't want me to be alone.

I will always love her, no matter how much time passes by. But I am realizing (little by little) that I can love someone else, even though that love will be a completely different one because it will be acompletely different person. It's just that that same thought scares me shitless.

I will love someone unconditionally again, but now the reality of death is always in my head. I know for a fact that any relationship I have will eventually end and I don't know which relationship will be worth the suffering it will bring when that day inevitably comes.

>Having someone you love die burns the finitude of life deep in your mind.
>>
>>39678745
Damn you sound like a total manwhore.

No offense intended but to be such a literal fucktoy?
>>
>>39678743
Sucks man. I mean depending on how long it is it's weird to be confronted with someone still missing with you when you're trying to move on; my ex drunk texted me the other night being like "hey I really miss you" and I did not need that shit especially from a drunk girl, yknow? But deleting her number is pretty cold.

The only thing I can tell you is that there is a whole life outside of her, and maybe it's time to break the tunnel vision by cutting contact for a while.
>>
File: butt first let me take a selfie.jpg (80KB, 700x691px) Image search: [Google]
butt first let me take a selfie.jpg
80KB, 700x691px
>>39678284
>feeling heavy feels about my ex, suicidal ideation 24/7
>read this thread
>damn these guys have it way worse than me
>feel better

>>39678428
never reveal your power level

has his boyfriend self-deported yet
>>
>>39675747
>got my sleep schedule under control
>wake up at 5 to run 3 miles and swim for about 25 mins
>sent in my college re-admission form that I was procrastinating about
>bought a nice car, got the car dealership to go down 1k on the price
>looking at car insurance, finally freeing myself of my parents finances
>losing fat while gaining muscles because of cardio in the morning followed by a evening lift session
>going to the library every week with my dad

Whew lad, almost went NEET there for a hot second
>>
>>39678745
>Does life matter if it is meaningless?
Is it though?
>>
>>39678758
>has his boyfriend self-deported yet
They are seriously considering it. And I can't not reveal my power level, I was a minor campaign official.
>>
>>39678757
Well I'm a foreveralone loser and she was one of my only friends.

It was just really bad luck and now she hates me I feel like.
>>
File: 1463861244593.png (444KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463861244593.png
444KB, 1080x720px
>no erections unless fapping like a madman
>cant tell if dick is broken from surgery I had 2 years ago or I just fap to much
>fail nofap every 3-4 days because bored out of my fucking mind
>winter break starts this week, will probably fap to death when im not at the gym
>sadly sit around and watch anime while trying to resist urge to rub my dick off
>tfw only 21
Literally why? I just want to jack off all the time, id probably get so much focus and improve at school and lifting if I could just stop beating off.

>>39678406
>3.8
C'mon mate, im at community college and have a 2.9, youre doing pretty good desu senpai.

>tfw shitting myself everyday hoping my transfer app to my local uni is accepted or else ill have to reevaluate life strategy
>>
I wish I could see my gf more than once a week, but that never happens. I need to get laid more than once a week. I need someone to at least pretend they give a shit about me in my life, and that isn't there. Also it's finals, so I'm stressed.

Thanks for asking, and sorry for the gay reply.
>>
>>39677584
You'll make it bro
>>
>meet girl at volunteer gig
>cute, similar interests
>haven't been able to hang out outside of volunteering
>she's going on vacation for a couple weeks this weekend
>has finals this week

I want to see if she's available on Friday but I think I only get one more shot. I've already asked her out once but she had to cancel day of (family emergency type deal), so I'm not sure if I should wait till she gets back or just go for it now. At least I'm slowly out lifting my body dysmorphia even though still feel dyel
>>
File: 1480820007786.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1480820007786.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>22% bodyfat as a male

Not well. I'd give most of my worldy possessions for a month's worth of cutting progress.
>>
>>39677102
Good luck bro
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>39677102
Have a hug lad. I won't lie to you and tell you it's going to get better, but even a shitty life is worth living.
>>
>>39678971
Thanks dude. I will live, that's for damn sure. I do try my best and part of it is telling people about it and trying to help others. I dunno, it feels better that way.
>>
>at work related lunch to discuss up coming project
>alcohol starts flowing and the conversation going from work to just shooting shit
>VP ask me if everything is O.K
>"Sure! Why? All SLA's have been honoured or exceeded?!" Expecting the worst at this point
>"I've just noticed you're after losing and ton of weight and are just looking more sick every week"
>tfw use to be 6'1 200lbs. Now 140lbs skelly drinking 12 beers every night
>tfw that has been the first person to ask "How am I doing?" in over 3 years
>tfw I haven't been the same since she left

I ended up having to excuse myself and cry in the bathroom of the restaurant.
>>
>>39678731
Dude if you were a chick you'd get what I meant by orbiters. These are dudes that will cling to a single woman even if straight up tells them she won't date them. I avoid orbiters at all costs, and if a dude tries to woo me and I am not interested I'm straightforward about it.

The most annoying thing about them is how they put the pussy on a pedestal. Literally everything I say is hilarious, I am the most beautiful woman they have ever met, etc. None of it is genuine, and that's what makes them undateable.

If you actually like a girl, you should be genuinely interested in them and not make her out to be this dream girl just because she has a vagina lol
>>
>>39678836
Might as well go for it now. Delaying it will only make you more anxious when you finally ask.
>>
>Start getting close to a girl
>Talk for a while
>All of the sudden she stops talking as much, once said we shouldn't be so invested in each other, then the next night she said she was sorry for saying that
>Won't talk for a few days, I'll text her and she won't respond until the next day if at all
>Then she'll text me and we'll talk a bunch, she'll say things like how she wants to shower with me
>Then she'll stop texting in the middle on the convo and not respond again for days
What the fuuuuck
>>
>>39679014
You realize those are people, right?

Why do women think they're all the main character in a sitcom and how they treat certain people has absolutely no consequence.
>>
>>39677297
iktfb

plz kill me
>>
>>39679040
She's some cold ass bitch but isn't all that wrong either. Some people will cling to a skirt until they are kicked bad and then ask "why good guys never get the girl?"
>>
File: lolwut.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>39676875
>>Can't shake habit of involuntarily muttering "kill yourself" when alone
You're fucked up.
>>
>>39679040
>>39679101
IDK where you guys got the idea that I was treating them badly. When I say I let them know I'm not interested, I don't mean I am harsh. I just make it clear that it's a no.

Most guys handle rejection well, and they either stop talking to me or are still friendly and cordial when they see me. These guys don't continue to pursue me, that's what orbiters do. Orbiters don't handle rejection well at all, and they keep trying to pursue me or get closer to me than I am comfortable with. Those are the guys I avoid having around, since previous experience has taught me keeping orbiters is bad. They get led on by some chick who likes the attention and get upset when it turns out she was just using him to feel good about herself.

The point is when I like someone I pursue them, so I know what it is like to be rejected. I am probably going to be rejected by my current bf soon. Shit hurts, and I am empathetic to anyone who I reject since I can relate. But I don't keep pushing boundaries like some crazy stalker and I definitely don't allow dudes to do that to me.
>>
>think I have ADHD or ADD
>don't want to go to the doctor about it because for some reason I think he's going to think that I'm just trying to get an adderall prescription

What do?
>>
>>39679165
Because that's the entire lens you see them from. "LOL, this loser who I won't date". Try having normal human interaction with another human.

If they're actually obnoxious or something then you shouldn't be friends with them at all.
>>
>>39679040
>>39679101

Yeah man I can relate to being on the receiving end of this from soulless women but having a lot of female friends now has opened my eyes to how many thirsty betas and pajeets will shower women with fake attention just because they're ANY woman. I'd be jaded too if I got pestered by dead eyed dumbasses
>>
>>39677752
read philosophy

go through different wikipedia pages till you find one you associate with
>>
>>39676875
You're beautiful anon. The world is a happier place with you in it, and I believe in you.
>>
>>39678084
>nicest guy
I can't fucking stand how the more they sincerely mean it, the more of a red flag it is.
>>
>think I'm falling for my best friend
>havent felt this way about a girl in four years
>for a whole bunch of reasons, we couldn't date even if she said yes (which I think she might)

Every time I see her my heart speeds up, whenever I catch her eyes I think I'm going to die. I feel like a teenaged girl anons.
>>
>>39679175
Dude, go. I'm in the same boat, I realized that when I spent literally six hours to write a single page of text for a paper.

It's their job, don't stress about it. I'm going to as soon as I have time.
>>
>>39679254
How do you mean? I'm not very experienced, my current gf isnt very experienced either and she's said I'm the nicest guy she's been with
>>
>>39679176
I don't know what exactly you have in mind here. I make friends by meeting people in group settings, and the acquaintances I meet usually end up being friends. Orbiters are acquaintances who I meet and end up avoiding because they are pushy and fake. I have male friends who I have rejected before, but desu I am only close friends with people who don't find me attractive aka straight women and gay men.

The biggest problem here is you seem to think every guy that gets rejected is an orbiter, which is not the case at all...
>>
>>39677995

>Missing a workout because of a puny hurricane

Not gonna make it
>>
File: 1473924592057.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473924592057.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>briefly meet girl I would consider a 10/10 last semester
>manage to run into her this semester and start hanging out
>really like her
>shes underage b& and a lesbian

>meet another wonderful qt
>her and her friends would be typical tumblr SJWs if they didn't look like normies

>every other qt I meet that's more moderate is in a serious relationship

I just can't catch a break
>>
File: unsure.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
unsure.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>working diligently on lifts
>doing well at work
>overall mood slowly improving
>realize I'm not talking to anyone anymore
>>
>>39679278
I've been meaning to go for other reasons but I keep putting it off. I keep telling myself I'll call in the morning but everyday I get distracted browsing 4chan or doing something unimportant and then realize it's time to go to work

Fucking hate it
>>
>>39679338
Tell a close friend and have them make sure you do it.
>>
>>39679337
I know this feel. Except I'm unemployed and talk while looking for work. I go for days without seeing or talking to anyone. I like it but it feels weird.
>>
>>39676875
>Can't shake habit of involuntarily muttering "kill yourself" when alone

I know this feel.
>>
File: 1481404061548.jpg (60KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481404061548.jpg
60KB, 1200x675px
>>39677558
>>
>>39676981
being rejected is the first step towards making it because it means you tried, and that is by far the most important thing. Keep on pushing.
>>
File: 1413658400898.png (984KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
1413658400898.png
984KB, 863x661px
I stalled hard on my cut and gained 4 pounds over the course of a month but I worked a really great job for 3 weeks and made almost 6000 bucks so I have that going for me.

I'm fucking mad that the final 20 pounds of my diet is gonna take half a fucking year since it seems I can't lose any faster than around a pound per week without losing muscle or hitting a mode where my body preserves everything I take in.

honestly can't complain too much. I'm in a much better position than I was a year ago.
>>
>>39678302
but there is a better time than right before fucking christmas
>>
>>39677102
how did she die?
>>
File: ithurtstolive.jpg (37KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
ithurtstolive.jpg
37KB, 600x468px
>mfw I'm constantly falling in love with every women that shows me attention.

The sad part is that I'm too much of a pussy to make things happen because I let my insecurities and depression get in the way.

I mean I still have a lot of issues I need to fix. I really don't want to unload my fucked up mind on to some poor women.

hahahah fuck my life, senpai
>>
>>39679607
In the same exact spot. Except poorer.

Four fucking months to hopefully lose the lovehandles for good.
>>
>>39677102
We're all no homogeneous Bros here lad, comere.
>>
>>39675747
>big dick
>can never use it
>everybody at the gym can smell the virgin in me
>have to go to the gym at late night to avoid people
>family is doing well sister is getting married
>Good job so I'm able to help pay for my parents housing
>might really end up forever alone, because I have no personalities
>>
>>39679632
I had always been fatter as a kid so it just makes me mad to see people have these amazing turnarounds in a year and think "I can do that!" and get maybe half of their results in the same time.

But whatever, it's not a race. In a year's time I'll be starting to look joocy as fark.
>>
File: 1478759423316.jpg (40KB, 491x645px) Image search: [Google]
1478759423316.jpg
40KB, 491x645px
>>39677227
I hate that I have to do it, but once I do it its almost orgasmic.
2 bee honst if I had a choice I probably wouldn't sleep at all.
>>
File: 1477456980196.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477456980196.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>39676875

Try saying "I love you" out loud when you're alone, desperately hoping to hear it uttered back from a voice that left long ago. That probably won't help, but you never know. Sometimes we pass on the street and wave.

Actually no, don't do that. That's terrible advice and it will make you feel like shit. Jesus, don't listen to me alright? Do whatever the opposite thing is.
>>
>>39679650
>everybody at the gym can smell the virgin in me
no they can't. That's you projecting your fears into other people.
>>
>>39678779
Give it time man. With my first ex I did some really weird shit where I hacked into her emails and tried to cover my tracks by convincing her it wasn't me and that she had a stalker, really fucked up shit but I was 18 and out of my mind. A few years later we're really good friends again. You can't force a connection but if it's not happening right now it doesn't mean it's never going to happen.
>>
>>39679035
It sounds like you're a fallback between other guys because you're attractive enough but your affection is too easily achieved, so it must be cheap. Next time she texts you, don't reply for a day. She'll either leave you alone, or figure that she lost you and madly try to make up the slack. I really hate these kinds of games, they honestly make me feel sick.
>>
>>39677444
>Women can't handle banter, equal treatment
>>
>>39678763
You're a NEET.
>>
ya'll niggas need to google 'self-respect' and start treating yourselves like you would a best friend. If your bro came to you and said what you're saying about yourself - how would you respond? You wouldn't say "yeah, you're right"; you'd re-assure them, offer solutions, and let them know that they can pull themselves out of this rut. Start doing that to yourselves.

Mental fitness is just as important as physical. Google self-respect. Trust me bros. Won't regret it.
>>
>>39679280
For a lot of people, dating is a game. When you've 'caught' the other person, earned their sex or affection, the jig is up and they're done playing. This goes for men and women both. In your case, I would guess it means you're the first person who's been genuinely and consistently affectionate with her.
>>
>>39679721
I'm not your bro, pal.
>>
>>39679759
I'm not your pal, guy
>>
>>39679721
I find a lot of college kids don't really see a lot of respect for themselves and still buy the cheapy generic stuff at stores.

Like, I just bought bottom of the shelf bodywash and shampoo and it took me until just last year to realize that stuff was shit and didn't really improve my hygiene. Switched to a nicer quality stuff and started to get compliments from people.
>>
>>39679263
Anon I also fell for a very good friend of mine. I confessed, got rejected, it hurt, I kept my distance from her, now we're not friends. My best advice is to either walk away, or bear with those feelings until you fall for someone else.
>>
>>39675765
By accident came across some picture from me and my ex-gf on my hard drive yesterday. Didn't feel a damn thing aside from "I'd still fuck her".
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 108x120px
>tfw feel empty
>don't like my old friends and deleted Facebook

Considering joining a big brother program just to have some company and hopefully help a lonely kid. Has anyone done this?
>>
>Got set up with a fat chick by friend.
>Discover that sex is really disappointing unless you're deep in love or the other party is fit and into your fetishes.
>Don't call her.
>Get date with awkward twink.
>He's too awkward.
>His face is riddled with pimples and that kills the cuteness he's got going for him.
>Don't seal the deal.
>Back to living my everyday life in a sausagefest of a stem class.
>One girl, using her charms as a free pass for getting her work done.
>All boys not cute or straight as fuck.
>Struggling because I fucking hate half my classes (it's supposed to be a generalist course so I get forced to take oracle and microsoft certifications when I'm only here for developpement)
>Only thing I got going for me is my progress in swimming endurance.
>Planning changed so now I don't have half a day off wednesday to swim, can only swin on week end.
The more I go, the less I enjoy anything but movies, drinking and swimming. Cosidering letting studies go and getting a cheap job and enjoying a simple life.
>>
>>39677459
You found the unicorn.

Tfw I'm the victim as a male and no woman will ever accept a broken and hurt male as anything, and I will end up killing myself as 30-year-old who will have not received any sign of affection.
>>
>Sick for the second time in a month
>fappin like cray
pray for my gains lads
>>
>>39680302
> Cosidering letting studies go and getting a cheap job and enjoying a simple life.
Shit idea breh, the simple life is not without it's own horseshit.
Get your degree and then decide.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (96KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
96KB, 854x859px
>>39675747

>tfw start building muscle and stop for various reasons from 2011 until now
>tfw completely undo my progress after each 4-5 month stretch
>tfw finally manage to get down to 205 from 250
>tfw get plenty of matches on tinder
>tfw most of them randomly stop talking to me after 2-3 days
>tfw the ones that keep talking to me I lose interest in
>tfw I'm still not over the one that got away even though it was two years ago
>tfw my lifting buddy went from being scrawny to fucking shredded while I went from fat to less fat
>tfw I'm back in the gym again as of two weeks ago but I'm terrified of something I can't quite explain
>tfw was 18 when I first started coming here and just turned 24
>tfw nothing has gotten any better and now I literally live in my Moms basement

WHEN DID I BECOME A FUCKING CARICATURE /fit/?!
>>
>>39680375
It's been four years man.
I've taken two years of med school and failed before going in stem. I was two years ahead in education so it cancelled out but I'm dead tired of being a student. I want my life to start.
I want to have a job and pay for shit I want when I want it instead of waiting for the grant, buying something that isn't food or home supplies only twice a year and spending all my free time studying, swimming or on the computer.
I think I'm gonna take a year to figure it out and get a taste of life and work if I can manage that with the school (I paid my studies in advance).
thank you bratan
>>
>like girl at work
>can't find the nerve to ask her out
>i'm a do nuttin autismo and she's a drinking, partying animal
>feel frustrated every occasion I spaghetti while talking to her
>project this frustration and alienate myself from her even more
We were cool before but I'm lucky if she'll start a conversation with me. She won't even hold eye contact with me. She's super friendly and chatty with all the other guys though. (;ćø;)

Oh and to keep it related

>stalling on squats and deadlift
>>
File: zyzz is with you.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz is with you.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>39677102

My heart goes out to you anon.
>>
>>39677291

If you're already thinking this way it's only going to get worse. Make a clean break now.
>>
>all these people on /fit/ wanting to hold hands and hug
STOP MAKING ME FEEL FUZZY DAMN IT
>>
>>39677430
Congrats, cardio stole your wizardry gains
>>
>>39677216
Ask for Facebook whenever that happens to you. Can't help with approach breh, I'm the incarnation of autism itself. I lift with the hope that it will eventully go away (no fucking way)
>>
>>39677291
fugg, I'm almost in the same boat. Gf of 4 years and no cheating, but I just don't feel anything anymore. I'm not even sure if I don't feel anything, it's like a void. Going to man the fuck up and break up with her when I go back to my country
>>
>>39678359

Shit man now I'm really starting to reconsider moving out of my hometown. I'm tired of being here, but I don't want to go from moderately isolated to 100% isolated and even more broke.
>>
>>39678406

Anon I'd have written that paper 3 hours before it was due and gotten a B to cap off my lackluster 3.1 GPA if I was still in college. Get on my level son, you must learn the art of the skate.
>>
>>39677102
I guarantee as soon as you find a girl at the minimum age of consent in your country that calls you papi/daddy/whatever while youre trying to bust a nutt you'll get righ tover it.

Sorry for the spelling I'm not going back to fix it but I can see it from here but it's too late.

Also, hop on tren if you haven't already. It will probably make you feel much better.
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
I have no one who loved me. I got no family and I've never been in a relationship. My love life could be described with the word catastrophic. I was at my happiest when I went into full cocoon mode. Got up 4:30 sharp every morning and went to the gym. Worked my ass off day in, day out. No love life, no worries. Then I decided to put myself out there and I just ended up crying and being miserable.

I think I might be just emotionally fucked up somehow. I'm either insecure or super confident and I stress and get anxious when it comes to romantic relationships. I'm so scared of rejection and abandonment that I go crazy. Whether it shows or not. I just can't date anyone cause it makes me unstable and sick.
>>
>cut from permabulk
>guys only talk to me now for my body
>tfw no bf
>>
>>39680547
Grills permabulk? wtf
>>
>>39680697
yes kek, cut after semi strong
>>
>been sick for a few days now
>not eating the amount I should and not getting enough proteins
> hurt my shoulder really bad
help
>>
>>39680777
It'll get better. I was stuck at a certain weight for 3 whole fucking months due to stomach related issues. Almost gave up. I started to live life like a monk. Good sleep, no caffeine, no cheat meals and the problem sorted itself out.
>now 5kg heavier, just hit PR in bench and life's gud
>>
>still trying to figure out first year of uni
>exams week, stressed as hell
>some of my friends are dickheads
>have only fucked one chick so far here since september
>could be playing better on american football team
>have had some sort of urethritis (non-STD) for almost a month now and its driving me fucking nuts
>smoking way too much fucking weed
>going home back to the states for the break thank fuck
>have been finessing girls well besides that, but still a little stressed and depressed

fuck me /fit/
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x200px
To sum it up short

>27yo
>literally no further in life than I was when I finished high school 9 years ago, probably been unemployed the same amount of time I've been employed in that time
>no money, no savings
>gf of 5 years who I loved and wanted to spend my life with left me 2 weeks ago because I've been a worthless NEET too long
>had to move out from where we lived together, and she is keeping the cat
>hearts broken and trying to reach out but she's become an emotionless husk who just works, eats and sleeps to cope
>want to be back with her so bad but can feel her slipping through my fingers, says we might be able to get back together if I get my life back on track but I'm doubtful that she actually means it
>start lifting this week, eating properly and riding bike
>job interview on Thursday
>trying desperately to keep focused on anything other than this horrible pain in my heart
>want to get my life sorted and pull a Walter Mitty and travel light around the world so I can find myself

Life is such a confusing thing and right now all I flip between is being driven to succeed and feeling like an absolute epic failure. I hate all my friends (what little I have left) and they only care about their relationships anyway.
>>
>start new school
>depressed
>every time someone tries to initiate conversation I respond with one word answers because I'm too anxious to think
>two months later, no friends
>stop going to classes
>bout to drop out
>sudoku here I come

should've never gone off my meds
>>
>>39680901
Get yourself checked out. Had to get surgery for a constricted urethra, possibly due to a UTI, and lemme tell you it rather sucks. Better have someone look at it before it gets worse.
>>
File: 1478313880524.jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478313880524.jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
>>39677444
>treat kind guys like lapdogs and think little of them
>everything is fine
>a man treats you like a lapdog, thinks little of you and doesn't give one single fuck that you have a vagina between your legs
>WUT THE FUGG, THAT'S COLD, I FEEL BITTER NOW, I'M FEELING AFRAID, SOCIAL ANXIETY IS RISING
>cling to that guy anyway, instead of getting yourself a nice beta orbiter that won't make your insecurities burn like an effigy
Huh. Yup, you're a woman.
>>
>>39677215
damn, this sounds exactly like me and my ex. She left me to find someone who would marry her and put kids in her after she begged me to be that guy and I couldn't do it (she was turning 27 not long after we broke it off). I miss her but I wasn't ready for that shit.
>>
>>39676875
Oh look, it's me but if I was 4 years older.

My involuntary mutterings of "Kill yourself" are getting worse. I've started specifying the method. "Throw a noose up" and "put a gun in your mouth and squeeze the trigger" mostly. Hopefully it dies away as I get fitter.
>>
>>39676875
>>39681348
I noticed I was doing this a few months ago. Every time I would remember something embarrassing or that I'm ashamed of I would mutter to myself "oh just kill yourself".

Anyway I realised something, if I was saying that to someone else every day I would be a real nasty piece of shit, so why am I saying it to myself? I have to spend every single moment with myself so why should I be horrible when I can be nice? I forced myself to stop saying it and now when I remember something that used to trigger me into saying it I pause, smile and say something nice about myself. I've been treating myself nicely ever since and it has made a world of difference. Try it guys, take a step back and start being nice to yourself, it makes a world of difference.
>>
>>39677215
Are you the Anon who was talking a couple days ago about upping training from 2 a week to 5 a week in order to compete properly, cutting out bars and friends who only want to get drunk and be useless?
>>
>>39681257
have been checked out a couple times mate, gotten a couple different prescribed creams but they haven't really worked. I'm going back to the GP tomorrow and worst case scenario when I get back home to the states I'm gonna get checked out extensively
>>
File: 1481491834203.jpg (258KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481491834203.jpg
258KB, 600x450px
>>39677799
Thats the kind of shit married mad men do.

You are going to fall to a very imbecile meme. I really think that if you marry you will end with a bullet in that chamber. Making a shit that basically tells you "now, if this fucks up, you cant leave intact". Marrying will always feel like geting a tatoo in your teens. Guaranteed memes.

I may have a problem in my own for seeing marriage as such fucketry wizardy but its just...it sucks so much. Its like downgrading gf status for some ascetic shit.
>>
I had my first threesome this weekend. It was ok. I also went to the gym today for the first time in about 6 months.
>>
>tfw attractive /fit/ autist
>all the cute nerdy girls I'm interested in think I'm a fuckboy and never smile at me or anything
>all those annoying stacy like girls are all over me

This sucks. They all make me feel uncomfortable. I want a nerdy girl I can play video games and watch anime with after a hard day at work
>>
>>39681517
Also, FWIW I'm a balding manlet. People who obsess about that stuff on this board are just compensating for their personality.
>>
>>39677799
start roiding, I'm dead serious. You'll have more energy, your body will recover more quickly, you'll be able to kill it in the gym, you'll be able to fuck your girl like you're a young man again. Just do it mate.
>>
>>39677000
Just get a whole body 3rd degree burn so the scarred tissue will be stronger
>>
File: 2lmwivk.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2lmwivk.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>39675747
>tfw you are virgin
>tfw the feelies become stronger everyday
>the depression is slowly crawling in
>ftw trying to lift faster than the depression can crawl
>its a race anons, its a race every single day

i believe i can make it one day, i really do
>>
>>39681531
holy shit you're me. I'm good looking, fit and dress conservatively but well and I love skinny nerdy girls. I managed to date one for a while and I shit you not she broke it off with me because I was "too good for her and it was only a matter of time until you leave me"

What the fuck man, maybe I should have stayed chubby and kept dressing like a bum. I didn't ask for this shit. Nerdy girls all feel like I have an agenda or something and can't seem to accept I find them attractive.
>>
>>39677799
Don't pull the trigger on an unloaded gun youll break it REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39681563
It's a real shame. Why can't they tell we are genuine with our feelings? It's not my fault I love taking care of myself, I shouldn't have to stop because some girls have some self esteem issues. Maybe we just need to be patient until we find the right girl
>>
>>39677000
gzuz whats that shit called
>>
>>39677000
retake jerusalem, baldwin
>>
>>39681773
Because women themselves do not experience love. This is why they fully believe that you have an agenda.
>>
>>39681773
I think so too. What hurts the most is I pride myself on being ridiculously honest. I base my life around that so when girls think I'm being dishonest in some way it really sucks. I did have a cute nerdy girlfriend for a while, problem was she wanted to get married and do the whole kids thing and I just wasn't ready for that then.
>>
File: 73563456.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
73563456.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
>>39678644
be the person your doggy thinks you are senpai
>>
I'm depressed lads but I have no idea why.

I hope it's just the winter weather or chemical imbalance. Might try taking Vitamin D
>>
>>39681553

Stop repeating to yourself you're a virgin.

I lost my virginity at 21 the instant I stopped giving a shit about it and pursuing other things.
>>
I just don't conncect with my old friends anymore, I don't even know what to talk about if I'm with them. They also smoke to much weed and two of them started heroin.

I need a new group of friends. It's also the reason I don't meet any girls and I'm still a virgin at 21, because we don't have girls in our group and all of them are single.

Gonna break off contact to them completely, where can I find Chad friends with Staceys? I don't want to be in cocon mode again
>>
File: 1472127555562.jpg (211KB, 627x668px) Image search: [Google]
1472127555562.jpg
211KB, 627x668px
Anyone else always feel like you're a piece of garbage and every time you approach a woman you're just trying to trick her into thinking you aren't for as long as possible?
>>
>>39681969
>and two of them started heroin
nope your way out of the friend group for your own good
>>
>>39681969
I had to ditch a group of friend too because they started abusing speed. I still haven't totally recovered honestly, it was a big blow to lose them, especially because of something like that. They were guys I had worked and lived with for some time. Last I heard one of them is now in jail because he beat his GF while drugged out of his mind. It was the right thing to do but it still hurts me a little
>>
I'm like a dog that doesn't even cost anything. You don't have to feed me and I don't have to be with you 100% of the time. I just need a hug.

If you'd just hug me or show me any sign of affection I wouldn't constantly think about killing myself. I promise I'd be the best dog ever. Why was I left forever at the kennel?
>>
>>39682141
Maybe stop comparing yourself to a dog and like a human being. You're capable of much more than a dog
>>
>>39681969
Well at least you know why your friends are shit

>4th grade, classes switched up, no friends
>1 kid from my old classes
>play basketball alone everyday since both have no friends
>become best bros
>his dad killed himself in 3rd grade
>my parents got divorced in 5th
>spend years going to his house every weekend to play smash and halo together
>junior year hs
>start seeing eachother less
>always says cant hang out, but ends up at another friends house playing xbox
>stop talking to him
>depression from losing the only person i trusted
>try takling again after graduating
>see movies every once in a while
>tfw he got a gf
>one day after movie, friends are talking about going over to the guy who hes was hanging out in hs withs house
>"youre coming too right anon?"
>say i wasnt invited
>akward moment
>leave and never talk to them again
Why? Why did it end up this way. No homo but I think about him all the time. We used to be bros for life but now I hate him.

>tfw hes a skelly fuck
A-at least ill see him again one day and rub it in his face how weak he is.
>>
>accidentally drop a bomb on the girl I want to date frequently that I didn't want to fuck her on the first date because I'm getting over years of being used for sex
>she stops talking to me but still watches all my snap stories that involve me

I think she thinks I'm trying to push her away.

Now I'm in that lift-hole where I'm improving on my (dyel lol) lifts because my mind is elsewhere and the mental barriers just kinda disappear. Very bittersweet feeling
>>
>>39680935

>27yo
>still feel like you need to find yourself

Time's up friend. You should've done that when you were 23. Max. You don't get to go out for soul searching like a child. Get a shitty job and try to be better at it than the other losers.

Just work hard and remember that you've lived on borrowed time for a lot of years. You dont deserve anything. Reassess at 40. I hope you'll make it.
>>
>>39682218
But people happily take dogs in. They buy them and feed them. You don't even need to do that for me :(
>>
>Mfw a fucked up autistic piece of shit
>Lazy and dumb except for liftan'
>Have a fucked up fetish that will never allow to me to have a relationship with a woman
>Dropped out of college
>Probably will kill myself sooner or later
>Numbing myself with meds
>Even starting to be lazy about the gym now
>Little to no social circle
>Somehow have a friend who's more or so normie with a dash of fucked up
>Somehow accepts me completely even no matter how much I tried annoy her or see if she was scared by my weird shit
>She doesn't, I'm somehow exception to the rule and I'm the only person she's genuinely nice to
>For some reason she cares for my piece of shit ass
>I'm in love
>But she has a bf
>But she is my best friend
>Probably will kill myself if she ever disappears from my life
>Constantly mothers me and nags to me to eat, sleep and to take care of myself

It's bizarre, she's a legit 10/10 and pretty much able to be a normie yet not scared by me or runs away.

I want her to be my wife, but what do I offer? Nothing. Not a physical relationship, no support but I hope. Somehow.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>39682382
holy shit, what? The fact that you believe this is probably the most depressing thing in this thread. Not everyone is ok with being a consumerist drone, it's never too late change if you're in a shitty situation
>>
>>39682523
What's your fetish?
>>
>>39677220

>We all have that stage

I don't know man, I don't know.

I decided a few moth ago to finally start acting with girls, and I can get myself to approach them more and more.
Just this friday I was at a party and talked several gils who cought my eye there. Most actually talked to/flirted with me. the only outright rejection i remember where two girls saying they were a lesbian pair then hardcore making out in front of me to prove it.

But I have zero confidence in my own ability to actually get laid due to being a virgin.
Had some qt practically lure me into a dark, quiet corner after she had chatted me up a while before - put my arm around her , but then started to talk and joke with her instead of making a move, so she eventually fucked off to find her friends.

I can approach and talk just fine, but I completely fail at making moves, pushing things further and sealing the deal.

i think it's because I'm not comfortable with being a sexual being, after having mercilessly repressed all that stuff for nearly 15 years now. And deep deep down I'm still convinced that I will never get laid, despite meeting obviously interested girls practically wherever I go.

How the fuck do I get out of my head?

>inb4 "Alpha,Beta,Cuck"
>inb4 girls who fuck are sluts

I don't give a fuck. I just want to be human. And it doesn't get more human than fucking a horny girl in a bathroom stall half an hour after meeting her.

And yeah, the biggest Chads i konw always tell me that fucking randoms in no way compares to a loving relationship. Buut I need to get this out of my system first, and become truly comfortable with having a working dick, and just act on my natural urges without much thinking, so no gf for me.

How do I make it happen?
>>
>>39682619
Find someone who doesn't give a shit about you being a virgin

or

Just fucking do it dude, who cares if you're bad at first. You still fucked her and just keep trying with different chics. Also, fake the confidence till you make it, especially in bed.

>I don't give a fuck. I just want to be human. And it doesn't get more human than fucking a horny girl in a bathroom stall half an hour after meeting her.

Desu, not really.
>>
>>39679629
We honestly don't know. She was epileptic we believe she had a seizure in the early hours of the morning, fell and hit her head. She died in her room and we didn't want to find out.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I have a slight tear in my ass. I almost tripped and held on one leg and did a ballerina spin yesterday. Feels like a thumbtack in my ass
>>
>>39680514
Maybe sexually but emotionally? Nah bro, 5 years of a good relationship don't dissapear beneath an attractive skirt.
>>
>>39682619
you put nothing on the table but think you can get everything in returnĀ“. no girl is going to "serve" you sex unless you ask and work for it
>>
>>39677216
i've worked with a girl for 5 years and i don't know her name. i have my own office and i only see about 5 people at work and i know the name of 1 of them.
>>
>>39677600
are you me, anon?
>>
>>39677366
BREHS
>>
File: 1474216663796.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1474216663796.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>39675747
I don't know what to say man, without purpose men are just empty shells maybe, but luckily one can yourselfe purpose, but how.. I myself don't know

also:
>constant feel I'm lacking behind
>like I'm always near the edge of loosing it all
>so much to do
>no energy/time to do it all
>great goals never fullfilled
>like something always follows me and the more shit I don't do the more I fall back till one day it gets me and thats it, the end

not in some paranoid way that theres someone following or watching me, but in a loos all contact to my peers, loose my job. loose my time before acomplishing anything
>>
24, khhhv, dropped out of university due to depression and social anxiety. NEET and no human interaction since. Killing myself soon.

How do I come out of cocoon mode?
>>
>>39682800
military
>>
>>39677600
You peaked early senpai. It's all downhill from here, but only if you let it be.
>>
>>39682840
I already did military when I was 19. Getting bullied there was one of the biggest steps to ruining my life.
>>
>>39679721
Thanks m8.

I have self -respect in the sense that I don't allow others to push me around or abuse me - but inwards I still use every opportunity to be more outright cruel towards myself than anyone else has ever been.
>>
File: 1475449557133.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475449557133.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>39678037
damn this = me, cept i have a penor, broke up from with ex alchhoalic girlfriend (everyones a little aclhohalic doe) when she tried to hit me with her car. spend more time with out a girlfriend than ever before been surprising social, but sometimes you just want ya know, a partner... unexpectidly sprised on how great a girl i work with is, she disarmingly beautiful, she got good sense, her life philosophy is inspiring, she bought me gloves cause i bike to work in the cold. we went out the other night and we drunkenly kissed, or maybe i just kissed her.. which pretty much sums up the situion, trying not to over think it, but she just like a good song, I wanna hear her over and over and over till i know all her lyrics. but then again maybe just im a lonley romantic. Taking back to day by day, friend came over other night played music and had the biggest belly laugh in a long time so feeling better, thanks for reading my blog yo
>>
>>39682644
It's not so much about being bad, as that I just can't imagine that at some point you just so make out or ask her home and that's it. Still feels like I'm searching for some magical formula to make things happen when I should act instead.
And yeah, I never had anyone this close to me, and grew up with a celibate single mom too, so the whole intimacy thing is really fucking alien to me.
Eh, being an animal sometimes is part of being human is the way I see it. Somtimes you just need to be it. Always thought I was in some way better than people who do that , and I think I missed out on some fun times due to that.

>>39682680
Good way to look at it. And towards putting something on the table - I used to run away from girls, now I at least go towards them.
>>
>>39677151
Get more vitamin C in your diet, it might help a little bit.
Apart from that, hang in there
>>
>>39678406
why the fuck are you on 4chan then? Stop bitching and fucking write it stupid fuck. Fucking humble bragging about your 3.8, I hope you fail.
>>
>>39677995

>not deadlifting fallen trees in the midst of a category 4 hurricane
>making it

Pick one
>>
>>39675747
I go to a decent university, but I feel like I got in mostly by luck. My grades are pretty bad compared to the people around me. People think I'm happy because I exercise a lot, eat well, and don't do drugs, but thats mostly because I don't know what else to do right now.
>>
>>39678702
Kill yourself you monstrous faggot
>>
>>39678721
hello fellow /liftforyen/ friend
>>
>>39675747
>tfw khv at 21
>tfw when finally find a girl that I like
>tfw we really hit it off and have nonstop conversations
>tfw she has a million beta orbiters
>tfw got dinner and movie with her
>tfw when tried to hold her close but she didn't reciprocate
>tfw when i think she just wants me to be another beta orbiter
>tfw I will probably end college alone.

It's all so tiresome. I just want someone to have by my side like a video game or anime companion. I don't even care about sex.
>>
not sure what to do
>>
>>39683023
we're all gonna make it friend
>>
>>39677558
You should literally kill yourself.
>>
>>39682774
what are you great goals?
>>
>>39678037
you literally put him on a pedestal and you got the check for that next guy you come around try to not praise him into oblivion
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.