[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ memes you fell for >Compounds are all you need for abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 17

File: mwFexCU.jpg (63KB, 836x584px) Image search: [Google]
mwFexCU.jpg
63KB, 836x584px
/fit/ memes you fell for

>Compounds are all you need for abs
>>
>>39674026
>Lifting will get you a girlfriend
>>
I have to agree with this, I fell for the compound is enough for abs meme
>>
Abs are made in the kitchen
>>
>>39674058
>falling for this meme
>>
The funny thing is that kind of the opposite of what everyone thinks is true.
If you just do your compounds and eat well there's a solid chance you'll have good looking abs at the right bf%, but they likely won't be the most healthy as far as function and endurance.
To get that you need to do more boring exercises that work on things like rotational stability and balance.
>>
>>39674058
No, abs are made in the gym, they are made visible by diet.
>>
>>39674218
This is true desu. Starting from a place of very low strength I had an incredibly weak core. Doing compounds worked my abs but barely enough to make a difference, I noticed huge gains in stability and solidity after adding in some basic 3x10 cable crunches and leg lifts as accessories.
>>
>>39674575
I'd advise against things like crunches that rely on flexing the back to work the core.
Isometrics are absolutely the best wrt core stability and endurance as they're the closest to how you should be using those muscles in real life and in lifting.

Planks, Pallof presses, Suitcase carries, etc.
>>
>>39674616
Yeah I normally stay away from crunches but I like cable crunches because you can increment weight easily and it makes my autism cool off. Been thinking about getting one of those ab wheels desu, seems legit. Planks make me bored out of my mind.
>>
>>39674727
Ab wheel is great as long as you don't hyperextend at the end of the movement, which is easy to do. Just watch out for that and it's a great exercise.
>>
File: 2QGtUnZ.jpg (33KB, 461x439px)
2QGtUnZ.jpg
33KB, 461x439px
bad form will take you to snap city.
been doing diddy lifts for 3 months with poor form and nothing.
works just fine.
>>
>>39674793
Good luck anon.
Hope it doesn't bite you in the ass somewhere down the line.
>>
>>39674026
when I was young & autistic I fell for the "can't look away first" meme

think I freaked some girl out
>>
>>39674026
>lifting makes up for having a subhuman HEIGHT, FACE *OR* FRAME
>>
>>39674042
It didn't help me get a gf, but it helped me get a better looking one.
>>
>>39675517
KEK
>>
>>39674026
SS and SL even though some people told me they won't do shit for aesthetic
>>
Squatting and deadlifts won't fuck up your knees and back
>>
>>39674793
>lifting for 3 months

that won't be the case when you actually lift something heavy
>>
>>39674793
It gets you when you're least expecting it, good luck anon.
>>
>>39674793
>He thinks his lmao 2pl8 lift with bad form is fine

Wait until you get closer to 3pl8 and 4pl8 bud. Then you will wish your form wasn't fucked.
>>
>>39676837
>>39676837

Is lifting 3 and half plates good for a person that has been lifting for 5 years but only started dead lifting weekly 3 weeks ago?
>>
>>39676665
How gay are you?
>>
>>39678155
Im only gay for those dubs
>>
>>39674771
This. Flex your abs like crazy and if you feel your back start to cave you are going further then you are ready for or just done with the set.
>>
File: 1478601303540.jpg (76KB, 480x454px)
1478601303540.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>>39675517
>when I was young & autistic I fell for the "can't look away first" meme
>think I freaked some girl out

Wait, I SHOULDN'T be doing this??
>>
>>39675517
I usually just smirk and look away.
>>
>>39674026
>>39674052
>>39674218
That's odd to me, because I stopped training abs altogether since getting into heavy compounds, seems like a waste of my time. Abs/core still on point.
Granted, if you're not doing really heavy squats amd deads, I'd imagine doing extra core work would be beneficial.
>>
>>39676556
this
>>
>>39679232
>nothin' personal kid
>>
>>39681106
kek
>>
>compounds are all you need to train abs
>cardio kills your gains
>pull ups are all you need to train biceps
>>
File: edgy.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>39674793
Read an article from NIHS, Norwegian university of athleticism. It discussed the danger of talking about bad form, because fear of bad forms leads to not lifting, and not lifting is far more dangerous than lifting with bad form.

Dont remember its name, but the most serious lifting shit you get when one of your back bones slightly pop out, 9/10 times it just fixes itself, and permanent damage is really rare here.

Obviously lifting with good form is better than bad form, but it really downplayed the danger of lifting with bad form. A lot more dangerous to not lift, which really isnt that dangerous.
>>
>>39674026
I thought she meant 3hour long shower as in shes gonna masturbate in the shower

Is that not what she meant
>>
File: 1451864062254.png (37KB, 807x662px)
1451864062254.png
37KB, 807x662px
>>
>>39681230
>not lifting is far more dangerous than lifting with bad form

Jesus christ, the memes are getting out of control
>>
>>39674058
Good luck doing a front level "from the kitchen", lad.
>>
File: 1470370557869.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470370557869.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>39681321
>front level
>>
File: ajlaffin.png (174KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
ajlaffin.png
174KB, 329x319px
>>39681326
Lmao, how did I even fuck that one up.
>>
>>39681265
What she meant was that she was gonna use the shower to masturbate for 3 hours
>>
>if you're a skelly just eat as much as you can
>>
>>39681303
I know it sounds fucked up and i probably wouldn't believe it if i read it on a autism board myself, but i read it from a reliable source so its pretty different.

I think people is comparing being paralyzed to being weaker, which is wrong. Cant compare worst scenario to worst scenario, but look at the average health outcome. Like the terrorism - toodler with a gun thing. Latter is far more dangerous because its more frequent.
>>
>>39676837
no
>>
>>39674026
>1/2/3/4 is easy within your first few months lifting

/fit/ is full of estatting fatasses
>>
>Machines are bad
>>
>>39681593
the only thing machines are good for is fucking your candy as
>>
>>39681363
this

>tfw went from jack skellington to builtfat with stretchmarks in 8months

gee i love cardio and carbcutting
>>
>Don't train arms, just do heavy compounds
>Don't train abs
>Push ups are shit

I've made more progress on a simple brosplit than I ever made on SS. Girls mirin' hard at this point
>>
>>39679232
I also sightly tip the top of my fedora.
works like a charm
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 532x119px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 532x119px
There is a troll image for a /fit/ diet that's been floating around for years. I think it was mainly about eating lots of fruit and bread. I knew it was a troll image but because I am retarded I believed the one part about drinking lots of V8. So there was a solid month I did GOMAD but with tomato juice. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>39681730
Lmao. That meme mixes actual advice with troll BS.
>>
I never trained core and it became a weak point in my deadlift. I pull with a horizontal torso cause of my proportions and my core couldn't keep up.
>>
All of /fit/ is a fucking meme.

>Do SS and occasionally some intervals
I got fat as fuck. Sure my legs were tree trunks, but I couldn't run half a mile without having to walk

>Compound lifts for core/abs
Start doing cable crunches/ab wheel/ planks
Immediately feel more stable in other lifts. Sit ups were previously my weak point on the Army APFT now I max them with ease.

>Bodyweight exerises are a meme
I bought a power tower and do dips and pullups throughout the day. I feel stronger than ever and don't have to spend hours in the gym anymore

>Cardio kills gains
Cardio is fucking awesome. It is the best antidepressant that I've ever come across. I feel way healthier now
>>
>>39678220
never change, /fit/
>>
>>39674793
lmao i used to be the same, got me a deluxe trip to snapcity that prevented me from lifting for 2 months. Good luck anon
>>
>>39678078
it's really low compared to what one would expect after 5 years, but if you're just now learning the movement you'll probably make a lot of gains just from improving form, CNS, etc.
>>
>>39681828
You should do SS with added chest/abs iso on OHP/chin-up day, and curls/rows on Bench day

Now its balanced. the basic SS program is for fotball layers who already does a ton of exercises. Normal people should add some upper body movements.

And GOMAD is too extreme for most peole
>>
>>39676556
soo.. it helped you get a gf?
>>
Machines are just as good. Who cares about a stronger core if you're not gonna do competitions or playing sports.

Seated row and seated ohp help me focus just on that muscle.
>>
>>39682045
Some people don't want to throw out their backs when they're older you idiot.
>>
>more than 8 reps is cardio
when will this meme die
>>
>cardio kills gains

Only if you are retarded and eat too little or run/cycle/what ever till failure.
>>
>>39682045
seated OHP is easier to fuck up when it comes to your lower back.
>>
>>39674218
>If you just do your compounds and eat well there's a solid chance you'll have good looking abs at the right bf%
Doesn't work. Went to a 500 squat, 300 bench, 450 diddly and had no abs at all at 15%.

Also: I fell for the powerbuilding meme.
>>
>>39681106
first time i laughed out loud on /fit/
>>
>>39682299
Well yeah 15% is too high for most people to see good ab definition. That's low enough for some people but for most dudes it's more like 12%.
>>
>>39681584
Maybe for 1rm but for 5 or even as little as three, nah.
>>
>>39681639
Amen. I love training full body but I'll be dammed if doing a one group a day with shoulders thrown every other day for good measure hasn't netted me the most drastic results I've seen yet.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
i didn't fell for any meme desu
>>
>>39682613
Shit, my caliper test is telling me I'm 11%, and I STILL don't have abs. Then again, my entire family stores their fat almost exclusively on their belly, so I got cucked by the genetics meme.
>>
File: 1479082200938.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479082200938.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>39674026
>you don't need to train forearms
>heavy holds are enough for big forearms
>you don't need to directly train abs
>calves/forearms are genetic
>you don't need to train calves since they're genetic
>strength equals size
>deadlifts are superior to RDLS for aesthetics
>you don't need isolation exercises to look good
>lifting 6 times a week is too much for a natty
>beginners should do a full body routine
>cardio kills gains
>cutting at more than a 500 kcal deficit puts you in "starvation mode" and destroys your muscle
>fat is bad
>carbs are bad
>too much protein damages your kidneys
>keto/vegan/paleo and other fad diets are superior to a healthy, balanced diet with reasonable concessions for indulging
>the only way to make it is to deny yourself all pleasure and treats

All of these I believed at some point over the years.
>>
>>39674616
>suitcase/farmers carry
God tier. I worked as a landscaper and wheelbarrowing is essentially the same. Great for forearms and posture
>>
>>39674058
How do you make abs in the kitchen?
>>
Having too many lifts is a meme.

Three lifts on the same day for the same body part seems suboptimal, unless you have an extremely specific aesthetic goal
>>
>>39674793
I lifted with proper form and then got a surprise diagnosis of having a spinal birth defect that I had no idea about.

You really never know about these things, so why risk it in the first place?

Not to mention you look like an idiot to everyone when you lift like you have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>39683062
>strength equals size
This isn't entirely untrue. Having more strength WILL increase size.

>6x a week for natty
Depends what you do m8

>beginners full body
That is true. How do you consider that a meme? You optimize your time most efficiently starting out by doing more compounds and hitting all muscle groups at once.

>cutting over 500kcal
Usually it does fuck up your muscle mass.

Do you have some sources that say otherwise? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>39683263
That's the trap. It's not necessarily untrue, as you will gain some mass with strength. But the lie is that this is pushed for dudes that are training for mass, when volume and lower weights is far, far superior for size.

Obviously volume and exercise selection will affect that, but that's true for any workout plan, even a 3 time a week full body. But a balanced mass focused PPL is perfectly suitable for a natty.

Why do you think you can only do compounds in a full body routine? There's no need to hit all muscle groups at once, especially given optimal muscle recovery times. You're not giving sufficient recovery time (especially with the frequency of squats that SL and SS require) AND you're simultaneously not training sufficiently. A full body for a month tops to learn the movements is reasonable for a complete beginner thats never exercised before, but after that they need a better routine if they want to get big.

>Usually it does fuck up your muscle mass.

Not if you keep your lifting, nutrition, and protein up.

>Do you have some sources that say otherwise? I'm genuinely curious.

That say otherwise? What do you mean? More than a 500 kcal deficit won't put you in "starvation mode". Starvation mode only starts when you're at seriously low calories (exact numbers vary, but usually less than half your daily needed calories), and even then only when you're at that level of intake for months. This isn't a foreign concept, it's human biology. You have fat to store energy; your body isn't going to cannabilize muscle to keep fat. Fat's only purpose is energy storage for times of famine, and muscle is a very caloric ally expensive tissue for your body to synthesize. More than that, muscle has very low caloric value compared to fat. If human bodies immediately cannabilized muscle during times of insufficient caloric intake, humans would have died off a long time ago.
>>
I still think LISS is gains slaughter and a waste of time.

>You know damn well I'm not wrong.
>>
>>39681391
>todlers with guns are far more dangerous than terrorism.

One act of terrorism can kill thousands of people. Tell me, anon, how long does it take for toddlers with guns to kill thousands of people?
>>
>>39683459
You literally are unless you're doing stupid amounts of LISS (i.e. training for medium-long distance running)
20-40 minutes of LISS 4-5 times a week is going to do fuckall to your gains if you continue to eat and train appropriately.
>>
>low volume compounds
>>
Functional strength is important.
>>
>>39682008
Did you even read what I said?
>>
>>39674026

why is that Stacy whore like that? That guy looks good, why is she all "ewww icky shower "?
>>
>>39674026
What happend to adie?
>>
>>39684360
Because he's not wearing pants that displays a thick wallet in his pocket
>>
>>39683062
cutting at more then 500 cal isent dangerous or anything more that its fucking retarded
>>
>>39684360
Because he's fucking a bear costume, he's basically a furry
>>
>>39684360
a girls worst worst fear is being perceived as a slut if she wasent a slut she would have just go hahahahah fml
so instead she pulls the ewwwww 3 hour shower as a defense mechanism
>>
>>39674218
I got to 315lb 5x5 squat, without ever directly training core. you're wrong.
>>
>>39684634

this
>>
>>39683157
By eating healthy and lowering your bf %. They are not directly made in the kitchen.
>>
> controlled and full range of motion on barbell shrugs will make them bigger
Loading shit ton of weight and stretching them will make them bigger.
>>
>>39684697
Did you even read what I wrote?
I said nothing about not being strong in the compound movements if you don't directly train core.
I said you won't have a fully healthy or well-rounded core.
I can't tell you how many guys I see that have lifted their whole lives and/or used to play sports and look very strong, but as soon as I ask them to do a rotational core stability assessment they almost fall on their face.
And that shit is important when you get to be 75.
>>
>>39684634
Or maybe it's because it's weird as fuck to post a naked picture of yourself as a comment on someone's public post
>>
>>39674026
The whole time I thought she was saying she was gonna masturbate in the shower. I just finally understood the picture today.
>>
File: 1480467035167.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1480467035167.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>39683062
>you don't need to train calves since they're genetic
who the fuck said that?
>>
>>39684388
this

did he ever come back?
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>39683263
>Having more strength WILL increase size.
>>
>>39684411
It's not retarded in the slightest. The only time you should cut that slow is if you're less than 12% body fat.

>>39685314
It's said here all the time, and is said by dozens of anons every calf thread. Lurk more.
>>
>>39674026
Impying that aint true, boyo
>>
>>39683447
the entire point of SS and SL is you get a full day of recovery between each workout and 3 days between lifts, except for squat, which doesnt need it, AND you'll be training each muscle group twice a week alternating

are you stupid?
>>
>>39684634
This.
The same way if you call an insecure guy gay, he'll get all defensive about how many girls he's slept with and stuff to defend his perceived threatened manhood. Overcompensation, pretty much.
>>
>>39682045
My thing is I can't stand laying/sitting down during a workout. Compounds are just more fun/active.

Plus I see it as more efficient. Instead of doing leg curls, leg press, calf raises, adductors, and abductors, I just do squats.
>>
>>39681769
There is also an advice-pic for NYR-faggots like this. I think it has a pic of Zyzz.

>mfw I, too, will join a gym in january
>getting lumped in with the idiots
>mfw I'm dyel and probably deserve it
>>
>>39674793
That smoking is bad for you

I've been smoking for 30 years and I've never had lung cancer
>>
>>39679463
Show us your abs
>>
>>39681950
>chest/abs iso on OHP
What do you mean? May you link to YT?
>>
>>39685314
I'm sure that at least 60% believes that calves are pure genetics...
>>
>>39683062

but anon, forearms ARE genetic

my triceps fucking exploded compared to my forearms, it's just genetics
>>
The biggest meme is that all of /fit/ are swole guys

Most of them are that skinny guy ripped as fuck you see doing unweighted dips and calling it a day

I have done 5 reps all my life for sets and i'm the biggest motherfucker in my gym
>>
>>39688189

Also, mass IS strength

volume does jack shit to make you swole, unless we are speaking about meme bodyparts like your side delts or biceps

Most gains you make on volume based routines you lose them in your cut, those who stay are the muscle gains you made in strength
>>
>>39688204
>Also, mass IS strength
>volume does jack shit to make you swole, unless we are speaking about meme bodyparts like your side delts or biceps
>Most gains you make on volume based routines you lose them in your cut, those who stay are the muscle gains you made in strength

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING!
>>
File: lower_0.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
lower_0.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
>>39674026
SS
>>
>>39674026

Those types of blondes are my weakness.

>especially if she owns a gun
>and is a born again Christian
>and does mission work
>and has a strong dad figure
>>
>>39681106
>nothin' personal kid
Great way to flood her panties
>>
>>39688297
add about 10% muscle to those legs and they'd be perfect bb
>>
>>39683447
>>cutting at more than a 500 kcal deficit puts you in "starvation mode" and destroys your muscle

Yes, what a load of crap. I find only a rather radical deficit works well for me. 500kcal deficit is harder to maintain for me than 1000kcal and as long as I eat my fiber and protein and do volume it also hurts my gains less. I'm much rather cutting at -1000+kcal for a few weeks than at -500 kcal for months.
>>
>>39674042
Well it helped me get a couple anon, you just gotta believe in yourself
>>
>>39685314
fat people who never worked out a day in their life that have big calves due to their morbid obesity
>>
>>39690836
It's true.

Calves are one of the group's that people rarely know how to work.

They take a ton of volume because you're on them all day. Most people don't do enough.
>>
>>39691834
V O L U M E
O
L
U
M
E

Seriously that's the key to big calves. Running /rucking/ high volume calve raises
>>
>>39683858
"By the end of 2015, about 265 children under 18 picked up a firearm and shot someone by accident, and 83 of those shootings were fatal, according to research compiled by the gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety."

About 10 years apparently.
>>
File: 1481410044593.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481410044593.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
>masturbating kill your gains
>>
>lift and you'll look better!
I've been lifting for 4 fucking months and I look the same you bunch of lying fucks
>>
>>39688141
t. fat logic

You're a few years and one too many twinkies from having to use a disability scooter to get around the grocery store.
>>
File: DSC_069.png (726KB, 700x693px)
DSC_069.png
726KB, 700x693px
>>39686107
here they are friendo
>>
>>39692084

90% of the time you spend in the gym is looking at your phone.

10% of the time you lift like a retard so nothing happens.

your nutrition is shit, you also probably drink and smoke too.

your genetics are also shit, but don't make that an excuse.
>>
>cutting is only diet kek

Cutting is fucking hell, you catch colds for nothing, you get easily injured, soreness goes through the roof

I had to double my zinc intake just to keep my colds at check
>>
>>39683263
>This isn't entirely untrue. Having more strength WILL increase size.
Concept of weight is unknown to muscles
>>
>>39685645
You are the one who fell for three benching sessions per two weeks with same volume, relative intensity and intended progression as for squats. Ergo, (You) are fucking dumb
>>
>>39688204
Lord have mercy on your soul, because brain is beyond salvation
>>
>>39691966
He came through.
>>
>>39692902

My english gets worse after a workout, i'm merely interested in posting something that could make sense to someone if he tries hard enough
>>
>>39682299
>500 squat
>450 deadlift
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>39692316
>90% of the time you spend in the gym is looking at your phone.
I don't even take my phone to the gym, why the fuck would I do that?
>10% of the time you lift like a retard so nothing happens.
I lift with proper form, otherwise I'd have already fucked myself up
>your nutrition is shit, you also probably drink and smoke too.
I only drink every couple of weekends, one night. I don't smoke
>your genetics are also shit, but don't make that an excuse.
Well maybe they are
>>
>>39674058
Which ingredients do I use to make abs?
>>
>>39681321
oh look here's the tripfag who used my face as a reaction, love you nohomo
>>
>>39692302
Dam you weren't kidding. Fucking goals
>>
>>39675517
Fucking lol, I think the same shit haha
>>
>>39681106
Fucking kek
>>
>>39682251
>>39682045
actually living this right now. I should've just stuck to normal OHP, cuz my lower back fucking hurts and i have no idea what i did wrong
>>
>>39683447
I learned this the hard way. Was doing SS for a good 4 months, started to see myself going t rex mode, switched to a PPL and my upper body has basically blown up with noob gains, I look so much better so suddenly it's hilarious.

Granted I was doing SS in the meme sense and listening to /fit/ tell me that's all i needed and not to do any accessories.
>>
>>39683459
this is literally an old out of shape "powerlifter" meme. LISS for 20-30 mins every day isn't going to do jack shit if your nutrition is in order.
>>
>>39682299
>500 squat
>450 deadlift

you are either heinously injured in the lower back, or you are quarter repping your squats
>>
>>39683157
Do crunches on your counter top.
>>
>>39683188
one of the best powerlifters in the "world", my m8 pete rubish. Thats Peter to you, has said on multiple occasions that at his level he only does 4 movements for lower body. Thats it. He has pulled near 900 and squats 7+ @ around 230lbs. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>39683263
strength is mostly neurological at any decent level
>>
>>39693939
Who gives a fuck about powerlifting? Nobody has ever denied that permabulking and doing heavy ass compounds will get you lifting heavier weights.
>>
>>39683157

By being fucked over the kitchen counters.
No homo though.
>>
>>39692927
You are an irredeemable life form, pls seppuku and leave this stream of existence
>>
>>39694141
he is jacked and tan bruh XD 11 hunneh
>>
>>39688189
>that skinny guy ripped as fuck you see doing unweighted dips and calling it a day
Das me nigga
You from Berlin or what
>>
>>39691834
Hiking steep trails for 10+ years, perfect calves.
>>
>>39686096
The most subtle meme.
>>
File: 845 gym total.webm (3MB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
845 gym total.webm
3MB, 580x326px
>>39676671
>>39676837
>>39686096
explain this deadlift
>>
>>39693939
If that means deadlift + auxiliary and squat + auxiliary, then that confirms my thoughts.

Strength training lends itself to specificity.

Good size gains as well.
>>39694222
No doubt
>>
>>39674058
>
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.