[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calorie intake questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151224_183525973.jpg (958KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_183525973.jpg
958KB, 2592x1456px
So I started using a calorie counting app and it says that my daily limit is 2200.

I eat on average only 1400 so it leaves me with a deficit of 800 calories before exercise.

the thing is Iv been eating like this for months before counting calories and I keep gaining weight

is this because I didnt exercise for months?
I thought if you were always below your calorie limit you will lose weight no matter what.

what is true?
>>
File: IMG_20151213_191503781.jpg (813KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_191503781.jpg
813KB, 2592x1456px
bump
>>
>>39673326
you dont know how to count calories.
>>
>>39673326
you suck at math or are delusional
>>
>>39673355
nigger the app even does it for me
iv been 1 month on deficit and still gained 2 lbs this month
>>
>>39673381
you do not know how to input the correct values.

you dont insert all the soda you drink

you dont count the butter you use

you dont actually know the calorie value of your food

you are unable to properly weigh your food.
>>
>>39673381
>deficit
>gained

The app doesn't do a chemical analysis on the food and determine the cals. YOU are putting the food type and amount in. You need to get better at it. It's not always straightforward admittedly, but it is always human error. Show examples of food you eat (with ingredients/details/pics) and what you enter into the app.
>>
>>39673402
>projecting this hard with soda and butter shit
>implying i dont literally take the calorie intake on every label
>calories are required by law in THIS country to write calorie per serving on each packaging

admit youre an american who thinks counting calories is some sort of big deal
>>
>>39673430
Chill out. Not everything has a label.
>>
>>39673430
admit you just have no idea how to count calories.
>>
Your body is not defying physics. You're just doing it wrong.
>>
>I'm eating at >800 calorie deficit
>I keep gaining weight

Pick one faggot. It's impossible to gain weight at that low of a deficit. You are counting wrong. Measure everything, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Fuck this is so stupid it must be b8
>>
does water have any calorie intake?
>>
>>39673629
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=calories+water
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.