[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Blaha out of breath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYx2vn92ghM&ab_channel=JasonBlahaFitness

Listen to this shit. He's so fat and out of shape he cant even reload bullets and talk at the same time without getting out of breath.
>>
File: blaha mama5.jpg (49KB, 650x632px) Image search: [Google]
blaha mama5.jpg
49KB, 650x632px
I just came back to /fit/ after a year.

This Blaha retard is still up with his antics? He's steadily gotten more obese. Why does he even have "fitness" in his channel name?
>>
File: a.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>39673121
I'm doing his icf 5x5 routine after I saw someone mention it on here cause it seemed better than just SL 5x5 alone, am I fucked?
>>
>>39673259
You picked a routine designed from a laughing stock who has never looked good a single day of his life, who has "ice cream" in his alleged fitness program name.

You're a retard.
>>
Blaha is a fat thiccy but he usually has decent theoretical info. I haven't made it through the video but I have to disagree with his statement that the hormonal response is similar to training. Women are going to get much lower test spikes and the general consensus in current research is that they rely on HGH to hypertrophy and should almost always train with moderate intensity and higher volume
>>
>>39673337
>hormonal response is similar to training
hormonal response to training is similar between genders*
>>
>>39673161
He's actually settled down and is more normie now. He literally completely BTFO Layne Norton and made him look like an imbecile recently. He pretends that all of the Hemingway stuff was role playing now.
>>
>>39673408
Would you kindly recap events in the last year between him an VG and that TTLGN channel? And is he still spewing all that muh CIA garbage?
>>
>>39673271
It's just stronglifts with some accessoires for hypertrophy, what's bad about that?
>>
>>39674413
SL 5x5 is known for being good up to the point where you learned the lifts. after that it is still good but you can no longer do threeheavy compounds in one day. jason blahas program looked pretty good as far as i remember
>>
>>39673161
I have been looking for this shop. It's been about a year.
>>
>>39673408
You're an idiot. He gets exposed daily and took 7 days to work up a reply to Layne's challenge, then his reply topic was not something that could be debated and picked a moderator that has zero credentials. He ran away from the TTLGN kid & threatened to shoot him, & to shoot Jerry Ward 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>39674894
What do you do after 5x5? Madcow?
>>
>>39675111
that's my plan
I am trying to stay with ICF5x5 until I reach 1/2/3/4
but I am starting to struggle
workouts take 2 hours now...

I may switch sooner
the program is fun, but once you get to heavy weight it gets too brutal for many
5x5 with 100kg squats will fuck you up
>>
>>39673121
What medical condition is he suffering from exactly? I've never in my life seen someone out of breath from sitting in a chair before.
>>
>>39675236
He probably has Klinefelter's as many patients out there are undiagnosted. Like almost all genetic disorders, they suffer from congenital heart diseases and I'm willing to bet it wasn't fixed with surgery back then when he was a kid.

In simpler words, his heart is slowly giving up. He needs to lose at least 20 pounds and probably some diuretics to help his condition.
>>
>>39675492
>Like almost all genetic disorders, they suffer from congenital heart diseases
This isn't even true lmao.
>>
>>39673337
> decent theoretical info

you mean regurgitating whatever flavor of the week garbage study has been done by some dude getting a paper published for cred/monies?
>>
>>39675568
you have to admit, he gets results
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.