[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People at your gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: meirl.jpg (82KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
82KB, 508x720px
Who did you see at the gym today /fit/? Regulars? New faces?

>Viking-bro, dude is 6'3, fuckin huge, and cut as well. Lifts huge weights, but isn't a douche. Today he helped an old lady adjust the seat on her machine.

>Yoel Romero, black dude who in between his meme sets spars with the air. He's actually in decent shape, but more lean than big.

>Powerlift-Bro, literally a whiskey barrel that does deadlifts and sips amino acids.

>Homeless Guy, looks like a homeless bum that wandered in. Does almost nothing, sits on machines for 10 minutes doing nothing, then does the lightest weight possible for 5 or 6 reps.

Those are just the ones I saw today.
>>
>Mega-manlet - guy who is 5ft doing bench. Never seen him do anything but bench and biceps. Manlet.

>Look-at-my-string-vest dude who is kinda big and pretty lean and clearly thinks he's the shit. Locked eyes with me once or twice today. I'm bigger and just as lean.
>>
>group of bros only doing 1 pl8 bench and checking instragram, talking about getting blasted and fucking bitches
>45 year old depressed kind of cut man realizing he can't get it up anymore even with his 19 year old gf thinking lifting will increase his test levels and give him a dick pump but not realizing his problems lie deeper
>>
For the first time ever, and I've been going to this gym for 2 years, it was littered with seniors. Probably some retirement age interest group trying to stay active. I don't mind, good on them. Most old people today wither away so to keep active is double important as you grow old.
>>
>>39673119
>look at my string vest dude
These eyelocking faggots man,its like they try to fucking prove something,a dyel faggot who benches lmao1pl8 locks eyes with me everytime,what do ?
>>
I go at 6am as soon as it opens, so the only people I ever see are the PT's and general staff.
>>
The homeless guy is probably an actual homeless guy burning as little energy as possible whilst maintaining the image of him being there to exercise when he really just wants a shower a clean bathroom and a water fountain.
Just leave him to it lol gyms are filthy places anyway.
>>
>>39673178
Just smile. Not sure what the fuck they're trying to prove.
>>
>>39673119
>Locked eyes with me once or twice today. I'm bigger and just as lean.

Dude. That''s gay.
Sounds like the intro to some homo shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.