[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be natty first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: race.png (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
134KB, 800x600px
Discuss.

The fat ass or the skellington?
>>
>>39672163
Neither because they both browse /fit/
>>
Zyzz started off as skeleton so skeleton

>skellington

I want underage faggots to leave this board now
>>
>>39672163
the one that trys the hardest
>>
>>39672190
>I want underage faggots to leave this board now
I want Reddit to leave this board right now.
>>
>>39672190
Zyzz-san also roided.
I'd say achievable natty the fatty will reach a good physique first barring loose skin because he already has a base to build from.
Roiding I'd say skeleton will have an easier time reaching a good physique.
>>
the skeletor

he just has to eat & lift
fat ass has to lose weight, fat, lift and loose skin will make him look like shit
>>
The fat guy already had a strong base, but it depends what kind of aesthetics you're looking for. Chubber will have an easier time being thickstrong like Klokov, skellington will have an easier go of being an aesthetic looking curlbro type.

You guys might be overestimating skellington mans though. Especially for the nerdy types, they have so little muscle mass they literally start struggling with the bar - especially with any leg lifts.
>>
>>39672336
I used to be so weak I couldn't do 5x5 bench with the bar alone. I think the fatty would win because it takes longer for the skinny guy's joints to adjust to heavier weights. I remember my muscles growing but my bones/joints couldn't keep up with the growth
>>
>>39672163
>>zyzz
>>natty

You picked a shit photo for the finish line image mate. It has nothing to do with the question.

Answer is skinny guy on top btw.
>>
>>39672163
if they both work equally hard the fat guy because he should have more muscle mass by default. losing fat is easy compared to gaining muscle
>>
>>39672163
Who ever gears the hardest and doesn't give a shit about dying.
>>
File: 210m802.jpg (23KB, 433x738px) Image search: [Google]
210m802.jpg
23KB, 433x738px
>race to a natty physique
>posts a physique that's not achievable natty
Use pre-sleeve zyzz instead
>>
>>39672375
No offense but that's exceptionally weak even for a girl. Most skinny guys don't start THAT weak.
>>
>>39672163
Skelly has the advantage of early payoff. Noob gains look great on a skelly and feed the addiction they hardly matter to a fatty and slow the weight loss they see on the scale, which can be discouraging. Everyone can make it if they don't give up, but I think starting as a skelly makes it easier to keep going.
>>
The fat molecules will be converted into muscle
>>
>>39672375
Lmao height and weight at the time? I find that hard to believe unless you were actually Auschwitz mode
>>
I'd say the fatass, anytime I have a fatty friend come to the gym with me they are pretty strong, wheras it took me ~6 months to bench 1 plate. You can see it on progress pictures on /fit/ as well.

Seems like most fatties have a decent amount of muscle mass, and many, if they cut, will look 'good with abs'.
Besides, girls would take a bigger guy over a smaller guy even if he's a bit more fat.

>>39672336
I can confirm
Couldn't do a pullup when I started, I weighted 135 lbs at 6'1 and I'm not even 'bad' compared to some skellies.
>>
Jesus christ you retard,it's as simple as 1+1
Fat guy needs to put on muscle+get below 10% bodyfat
Skinny guy has to bulk,bulk,bulk,will most likely end up between 13-15% bodyfat if he doesn't eat like a compete retard and then is one good cut away from making it.
STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARD
>>
>>39672514

Zyzz was on gear in that photo though

Zyzz started roiding like 3 months in
>>
>>39673441
why is it that fat dudes are quite strong?? i'm a fatty and sometimes i'm impressed with my own strength even though i don't lift.
>>
>>39673640
probably all that fat you carry, I mean your constantly lifting weight, just your own weight
>>
>>39673670
i always felt like that was just a myth though, like all that weight is just ruining my joints it can't be making me strong??

i like my hammies though (because they are like actual hams)
>>
>>39672163
Skellington, because the fatass will have to cut for a good year or so before he can start building muscle
>>
>>39673640
For the same reason why a rock doesn't weigh down the earth, mass and physics
For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction, anything lighter than you will force you down less than you force it up
>>
"get there" as in die?
>>
>>39672163
lardass will have loose skin and he will look disgusting either way
>>
>>39673696
It is ruining your joints, yeah, but it's also making you stronger.

>>39673640
>I don't even lift
why do you post here?
>>
>>39673791
>why do you post here?
been doing my research
>>
File: RpoQgpp.jpg (44KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
RpoQgpp.jpg
44KB, 453x604px
>>39673478
there's a difference between not natty (that pic) and not achievable natty (OP pic)

He was on steroids here but you could get there natty
>>
>>39672375
can confirm, started in auschwitz mode, 55kg at 1.80m
>>
>>39673889
why are the girls in zyzz pictures plain or ugly?
>>
>>39673953
stay jelly
>>
This thread is pointless, skeleton will have an easier time gaining noticeable muscle mass which will also be fun for the skeleton because he SEES his fucking results.
>>
>>39673852
go lift some weights fatty
>>
>>39673953
because zyzz was a sad man who lived his life only to prove that girls where easy as fuck to manipulate when in reality everyone knows this. He died for literally nothi...I MEAN HES FOOKIN ZYZZ BRAH
>>
>>39675540
well yeah, but he lived the experience to prove it, we only have anactotal evidence of our own lives, zyzz gave a case study worth of evidence
>>
File: 1454727007806.gif (142KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454727007806.gif
142KB, 450x400px
>>39672244
>>39672530
>>39673477
FUCK YOU HOMO FAGGOTS
OBVIOUSLY the skeletor has it harder.

A FAT PERSON HAS BEEN BULKING FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE, AND EVEN IF THEY ARE SEDENTARY THEY DEFAULT HAVE MORE MUSCLE THAN A SKELLIE.
ALSO IT'S OBJECTIVELY HARDER FOR SOMEONE TO FORCEFEED THEMSELVES AND STRETCH THEIR STOMACH THAN IT IS FOR FAT PIECES OF SHIT TO STOP EATING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39676781
Post pics of your tiny girlish frame pls
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.