[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I just experience CNS fatigue? Came to gym, stretched out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1455101701966.gif (3MB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
1455101701966.gif
3MB, 324x244px
Did I just experience CNS fatigue?

Came to gym, stretched out, did some warmup and generally felt good.

Decided to do a diddy PR since it was quite some time since I did it. Was engaged in conversation when I was putting on weights so I actually put on 10 kg more than I should have. The weight seemed a bit heavier than the usual but I still managed to do it. It wasn't until I was racking back weights that I noticed it.

About a minute after that I started feeling tired as shit. The kind of aching feeling you have all over you body when you're sick.

Finished OHP and then tried to do some squats. I started struggling at 2pl8 on warmup even though I was doing 3.5pl8 5x5 work sets on Friday. Called it quits because I was too tired and my form was probably horrible because of it.

Came home, took a hot shower and now I'm sitting here with the worst full body ache that feels like I was a crash test dummy. I have never felt anything like this in my life.

What the fuck happened?
>>
> About a minute after that I started feeling tired as shit. The kind of aching feeling you have all over you body when you're sick.

> So I decided to keep lifting...
>>
>>39669975
Sounds like aids, stop being a nigger
>>
>>39669975
>Did I just experience CNS fatigue?
yeah probably.
take some days off, you need it
>>
>>39669992
you never tired when you lift?
>>
>>39670002

Not to the point of aching like a have a flu
>>
you might've simply caught some infection before and the symptoms have been triggered by a fatigue
>>
>>39669975

Wait a few days. You might have actually been having a flu without knowing.
>>
>>39669975

>decided to do a PR
>the weight seemed a bit heavier than the usual
>PR
>heavier than usual
>>
>>39670036
Just realized that. Top fucking kek
>>
Pendlay Rows murder my CNS and I don't know why, it's the only lift that does. Even back when I was a beginner rowing just the bar I felt like I was going to puke/have a heart attack/both. I still get very tired doing them and I don't think it has to do with my lifting muscles, I just get out of breath and dizzy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.